Veeky Forums This is your final test

>1926 Ford Model T
How would you restore this masterpiece?

sell it to someone that cares and buy a Supra

I wouldn't because I haven't got a clue about these sorts of things.

its only worth 20-30k so no thanks, sell it as scrap

this, expect i'd buy a good car

Aren't these things shitty with backward ass controls?

LS swap it

Restore it to it's original glory, except modify an Iron Duke or AMC 150 to go in it without changing the body/frame.

>chop at least 4" off the top
>rotary swap
>stanced wide rubber on modern wheels and suspension components
>LCDs and LEDs galore for the interior

Plain-Jane restore and donate it to a museum or something along those lines.

>How would you restore this
I wouldn't

go full Chip Foose on it

>150,000$
>NO LOW BALLERS, I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT
>ran when parked
>custom wheels
>my loss is your gain
>wife says I have too many toys, must go

Sell it to a boomer because I know what I got

Buy thirty corollas

Start the corolla racing league

Sell it to some boomer, try and make pic related instead, but with a V8.

Are you the same guy from the other thread with the strange obsession with fucking Tercels?

I'll also sell mine and donate to this man's cause

Put a v8 in it, make it RWD and go drift.

>make it RWD
It already is though.

Take the tub, put it on a Chevy S10 chassis, put a 350 GM Smallblock and TH350 on it, a Ford rear end, C5 corvette front suspension, and toss the rest of it in the scrapper.

>restore
I wouldn't. There were millions of them made. If I got ahold of a Model T, I'd hot rod it. Not like it's an exceedingly rare car.

why would I restore that garbage

kek even boomers don't want those.
>most of the old folks who would want those are pre boomers.
>A lot of them cant drive any more or are in the nursing home or dead

very carefully

That thing is in too good of shape to restore. Reassemble, it, get it running, and drive.

If it's been restored before, keep it and drive it now and then. If not, sell it for stupid money.

Either swap the tranny engine and all thoe other goodies from a model A or just trade it for a model A.

Disk brake upgrade for sure. Maybe an electric conversion, but that sounds like it would end up being unfinished I know what I got project.

Don't try to jump it with 12V. If you bend the armature on the starter drive have fucking fun trying to straighten it back out. Make sure to have the timing retarded if you try to crank by hand don't go killin' yourself.

Have fun, a model T is a super simple design that with a little love and care will be quite the cute collector's piece. You can go on tours with old fat boomers, and talk about the good ol' days as you go 26mph down country roads with your shit brakes, constantly leaking oil, and body roll.

Don't use a fiber timing gear either. Especially if you are going to keep a generator on it, or install an alternator.