Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/ilexa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no stalker bf

its a christmas miracle

what is everyone doing this christmas?

Ilexa is the best dotard, ERPer and Steamfriend!

f-list.net/c/ilexa

Merry Christmas, /d2g/!

>he suffers from baby duck syndrome

Baby dick syndrome? Is that some cuckold shit?

>Planned to spend Christmas tomorrow with my family
>My family consists only of myself, my sister and my mother
>We made plans to get together and go out to the movies tomorrow
>Instead of that happening though, my sister's instead spending the night in the hospital because she's an alcoholic drug-addicted party-animal retard
>Has my mother extremely stressed out so she's spending the night at her friend's Christmas party, probably won't see her until tomorrow
>tfw I'm just home alone spending the night on /d2g/ and watching Arteezy stream
m-merry christmas dotards

this marks the first time i've ever felt bad for an animeNEET

sorry dude

if you're playing against a refresher silencer with ember spirit you just get two items, euls + manta for example

merry christmas user.

Go out and drink

You should visit your sister in the hospital, user.

It wasn't me, it was some 7.3k MMR game I just saw.

Like I said before, even if the Ember can survived that fight the clash already ended because Double Global Silence literally fuck up his teammates and in the next fight he must fight them with no BKB charge.

just because they had 7.3k mmr didn't mean they were itemizing correctly

if embers allies die and he's left to defend 1v5 hes going to lose no matter what build he went, but thats not embers fault

Merry Christmas /d2g/

What is this caster ember meme build I just heard about?

Dota 2, Redditor's Choice

Merry Christmas guys

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>7.00 is bad

based

The shit literally got balance fight the whole game, but shit when downhill once silencer got refresher.

Ember build was Travel, Veil, octa, BKB, Ethereal and dagon.

Ember team also got Rubick with eul who manage stole the global couple tims, but the RO already fuck them up hard when its online, what do you want from low farmed rubick? farmmanta and BKB too?
The supports from two team was so underfarmed, even silencer only got Treads whole 40 minutes and then Suprise RO at minutes 40.

It was ended in 48 minutes.

The only fault here is he relied on his AoE and magic damage so much it makes his right click and SoF is literally useless against Silencer with only 1k HP.

which dota 2 hero would best represent the alt right
which dota 2 hero would best represent the ctrl left

i'm glad my ctrl- thing is catching on

leave Monkey King to me

Is maxing sleight over flameguard actually legit, /d2g/?

played 3 game with him yesterday
He look really good right now with this meme fight meta

you'll have no farm and won't be able to do shit until you hit level 9
it got gutted by nerfs since 2012

Should I even bother learning chen or earth spirit?

I want to be good at this game but I feel like my skill has plateaud a shit ton.

For example, I love playing lich and shadow shaman but those heroes you can only do so much with. Its not hard to click a chain frost when they clump. or click a hex on a guy.

However, I feel like you would have many more options with like chen or earth spirit.

Is it worth learning them though? I am most interested in chen but creep master build seems ineffective.

>eblade
>dagon
see thats the problem

he wasted like 12000 gold on items that don't do shit for him and left himself vulnerable to silencers double ults instead of buying more survivability items or damage items

thats the difference between metaforging optimal unorthodox builds (veil->octarine) and pure memeshitting (eblade->dagon)

Merry Christmas! and y'all niggers best remember to stay hydrated!

>We chase sk to the tier 4
>I kill him AFTER qop died
>Faggot reveals my position as bh
>Im having one of those really good matches where you are not making mistakes
>Dude you stole my kill thats why i revealed your position, even after constantly right clicking MK
>Muted and reported
>After a while, i unmute him
>I was just fucking around, since i got mad, trying to sniper dire courier to do my challange
>He was not using a mic: "bh is just a prank bro, dont get mad"
>I mute him again
>We even have a chilean girl that dont talk to much in mic and pudge is pretty cool
>qop is just some random english speaker trash

Even with region lock, this kind of trash will get on your games.

yeah he's pretty good right now and a good counter to Wukong
>see him in the trees
>use tomb to destroy trees
>4 sec selfstun
>bloodlust zombies everywhere preventing jumping to trees

Merry Christmas guys

thanks morphling

im sorry, yeah it was sk, not mk. Im a retard

>Artour finally streaming with his cam on

I've missed seeing his beautiful face

after trying to *snipe hahaha im sorry. Need to read that stuff before posting

wukong is countered by picking heroes he can't kill in the first 10 minutes
undying is food for MK and can't do jack shit against his passive. MK kills heroes who can't escape him walking them down with 4 right clicks. His lifesteal will heal back anything he takes from DoT or slow buildup heroes like undying

if you want to counter MK, pick antimage and dual lane with a support with an escape he can't bumrush. AM can just blink away at 3 charges, drain all mks mana, if mk tries leaping around trees you can blink and instantly chop with QB. Just don't try a support like warlock he can walk to death, get someone like queen of pain or lion or mirana or whatever

Holy fuck you literally ignores my whole post, I said there was a balance fight a whole game.
Ember literally own that game, that's why he got six slotted first.
Silencer barely a problem to them until the last 8 minutes, the RO was hidden in the courier.

The ember team even already got their first mid rax in minutes 35.

>win 5 games in a row mid
>6th game get put with a shadow shaman who feeds 12 deaths 10 minutes in
>people actually say forced 50 isnt real

How do I subscribe?

guys hear me out. atos clinkz

>over half the cost of a skaadi
>for something that could be achieved by just buying an orb of venom

Merry Christmas /d2g/, remember to spend time with your family

guys guys HotD clinkz

root is op and u don't rly need dragon lance or blink if u get it

>two (2) seconds root
>gives true sight for the duration

but thats literally the point

ember did fine when he was building good items like travels veil octarine. Then he threw his advantage by building meme dagon eblade instead of getting items to cover his vulnerability to silencer, so silencer whips out RFO and kills ember game over. Ember could have literally won that game by SELLING his dagon/eblade for half price after buying them and getting an euls in that slot, what does that say?

You can lose games 40 minutes in because you bought retarded shit while winning early game

this actually works though
>eat a centaur
>dominate wolf
>combine with clinkz's broken as shit orb
>literally a billion damage
>kill towers in 2 seconds
only problem is that on clinkz its basically a shittier vladimers.

>which dota 2 hero would best represent the alt right
sniper
>which dota 2 hero would best represent the ctrl left
chen/enchantress

this
atos is a SHIT item that needs buffs desperately.
if you need lockdown and you're a support? buy a euls. it's more useful and has an easier build up.

atos doesn't even cancel tps or channeled spells damn

>celebrating christmas at 12 at night
gook pls go

Guys guys hear me out

>Rod of Ruin
>Rod of Atos (3100) + Desolator (3500)
>Roots target for 3 seconds and removes 100% of base armor, in addition to desolator orb passive (heroes without +armor items will have -7 armor)

Dark Seer or Skycuck Mage

Enchantress

>>combine with clinkz's broken as shit orb

all searing arrows does is give +60 damage per attack that doesn't even get amplified by stuff like wolf aura

It's a great item now, sure, but that doesn't mean it's universal. If you want to meme around with it while killing people, play some Nortrom or OD.

sounds hilariously broken

Literally "make me good Elder Titan: the item"

>by SELLING his dagon/eblade for half price after buying them and getting an euls in that slot, what does that say?

yeah, that actually can happen but you know what actually happen?

>First RO
>Teams dead
>Dead
>BKB on cooldown
>cant defend uphill because team is dead and Veil and Octa is not a viable push and defensive built.
>3 sets of rax down.

Yeah, those euls and manta sure can help ember to push.

Troll Warlord. Duh.
The fuck even is that? Marxist-Leninists? Berniefags?

>+60 damage for free sub 10 minutes
its not that broken lategame, but it puts you as the highest dps dealer in the game for the first 20 minutes, which is pretty strong and pretty much guarantees the enemies wont have towers for very long.

for the price of eblade + dagon 5 ember could have 2 battlefuries and manta

teleporting to shrines is stupid

medallion/solar crest is now stackable

>building ember farm vacuum as embermage

Literally fulfilling the prophecy to unseat this piece of shit hero as king of the farm vacuums

Does anyone even buy this thing? Sometimes I feel like the only person

That's what I said in previous thread, a Caster Ember got dumpstered by Silencer.

If only he goes traditional ember with his BKB he still can fight them with right clicks.

>no crashed Russian plane full of military people plane hero

Dotards???

>its not that broken lategame, but it puts you as the highest dps dealer in the game for the first 20 minutes,
no it doesn't

all clinkz's skills combined is just +115 damage +130 attack speed, which is nice but theres plenty of heroes with higher damage outputs, clinkz doesn't even have magic nukes to complement it. An invoker using just alacrity, meatball and forged spirits is going to shit out more damage per second

you want to look at a highest dps dealer in the game look at heroes like huskar with his +160 damage +340% aspd and 35% hp nukes or ursa or meepo or whatever

lone druid right clicking during battle cry has more dps than clinkz

Why does Dota's main menu still show off 7.00 when we're on 7.01 already?

but its not a traditional build, its early game caster ember who transitions into survival/damage items, instead of getting something retarded like drums deso bfury, he gets veil octarine

>shrines are stupid
ftfy

>that feel when killing shrines requires more items and coordination than killing fucking rosh

appreciated

>tfw king nigger is trying to start ww3

>tfw shitter and feel bad when using shrines

i don't want to stay shit because of a crutch but i need to compete

relax TI5 just ended

Rosh is way too fucking easy to kill now
They made early game stronger, but made early game Rosh weaker, and never improve creeps beyond rebalancing their gold or something. They need to buff EVERYTHING, to make them competitive with heroes instead of being just being able to be blown on and then die.

Sounds like the dream. I wish I had my house to myself every night like that.

Aegis is not that useful desu, i always see people that get it dying or staying alone around all the team when is activated. It needs a rework.

merry christmas d2g

>Doom
>can literally eat creeps
>not considered a jungler
?

i give this bait a high 2/10

Why is it harder to climb MMR as a support?
I'm 5k by the way.

>qop
>can literally kill quad stacks with ult
>not considered a jungler
?

Did you forget about the 7.01 notification? Why would they show off a minor patch on the front page after a week of the biggest patch ever?

merry xmas guys, i know life is not perfect but it gets better. For me after some dark days, im finally seeing the light; in the future it will turn dark again, but who cares, light will rise again. Pic somewhat related

I'm really liking the new monkey king map.

not *always im sorry, sometimes i see people just dying alone but since i dont have stats i might be wrong

Whenever you're feeling down remember to just take a look at this general

I don't get it, are you saying the Ember is retarded for not going full damage item who might still can win against Silencer team, or you actually agreed with the ember who goes with meme build Veil>octa and got dumped because of this build?

Because this whole conversation was about Octa>Veil magic damage Ember. since the last thread where the guy I reply too said that 15% at level 10 is broken on him.
>+15% spell damage at level 10 is broken,

>tfw based Slavs will be butchering muzzies very soon

merry christmas to you too, buddy

MAN I SURE FUCKING LOVE SHRINES

NO NEED TO WIN MID ANYMORE

Congratulations on your contribution to this thread.