Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: merry dedmas edition

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

I hate you all and hope you have a bad Christmas

That is rude. Y-you too.

I hope you have the best Christmas ever!

>he is stil playing this abomination of a game

with 160 and 175 dungeon being deleted does that mean the monster cards from there arent ingame anymore?
whatever happened with the monster cards from specific saalus maps that were deleted in ktos? are they rare now? or were they added into saalus cube drop chance along with tomb lord?

>I'm spending Christmas playing ToS by myself

Come to the event in Kateen. I'll hang out with you, and I'll even give you some cool items of mine if you sign up for secret santa.

It's fun !

>I'm spending Christmas playing ToS with my crush

That is nice. You too!

>I'm spending Christmas not playing ToS

im spending the entire new year not playing tos

b-but Migo

Did they fuck?

w-who is that

Mimi

Gib uncensored

ソサ子

mia please save me, ive been begging for days

Can i play without using the keyboard? I wanna lay back and fondle my self at the sametime.

Oh, how?

And im not sure if supporting Swaaz's wealth (even more) is a good idea...

not completely

Rebind keyboard controls to a one hand setup where your movement keys are surrounded by your core skills. Numpad if you fap lefty, wasd of righty.

Solid advice, im lefty btw.

Thanks.

youre the one who switched to itos just because ur VM shit out on you and now ur taking all my magic atk hats ;_;
seriously though, i dont even have any of the cards im talking about. i like having 1 of each card though and i have a big collection. none of them are rare though...

Yes I'm sure the squire who never sets up shop or has an afk necro and has been using a +3 white sword lv220 for 6 months is rich af.

>just playing to get 3 TP every day

what happened to kirmleech / magburk cards after that mission was deleted? did they get recycled into a saalus cube chance drop like tomb lord?

what will happen to the cards obtained from 160 + 175 dungeon?

ehh how?

>ask koreans
Last time we did that, they lied or gave a wrong answer.

I will not run dozens of Saalus there.

Pretty sure Emperor Swaaz isnt poor.

What did everyone get from the Secret Santa?

just because i hoarded hats doesnt mean i have 100% attributes like those afk cancer necro fuckwads. i play the game legit.
guess i cant sleep this week again still, really want to know about these cards

My crush kissed me !

>going through the /tosg/ threads from a year ago to find christmas pics
I was so much happier back then.

AIDS

As a general rules, you're less happy the older you are.

i miss lolipan

Thanks, and sorry.

I am still tethered to /tosg/ by the thread, discord, and logging in occasionally. No more blogs or Rodelposting, but I'll still be here to post lewds occasionally.

I miss honey

>Not included in hatsgiving

Time to die ._.

I miss Mia

You should just fucking go. Stop trying to be an Veeky Forums-celeb.

I'll make a murmillo...
...without a single circle in rodelero.

I miss gax and gaxposting

Post your just fuck my shit up build.

It still fucking happens though you dicklicking faggot.

Just look at this gay shit.
And there was even more in the last thread.

but it's not gaxposting without gax.
I don't actually check last thread or the threads before. I'm just a guy who quitted months ago and here to reminisce about last year's Christmas I spent with /tosg/ ;_;.

are you mentally challenged? your damage will only increase by tiny bit not even 15% if you have 500str, but on the other hand, as long as you get 75% crit in dex, you get 50% damage increase

>Sword3 Pelt Corsair2
>Doing damage at all

>he hasn't played with the reworked jolly roger yet

Have you? We haven't got an update to the game in fucking months.

Sword 3 Hop 1 Barb 1 High 2 Murm!

who is scanlating pic related? must be someone from here right?

>who is scanlating pic related? must be someone from here right?
>Not even an image

Retard

just do the SwaazGod build

you could do something like Sword3 Pelt3 Corsair Murm for PvP Memes but still have the dankest pull in PvE

gee I am sorry anonymous, the pic didn't upload the first time for some reason

Julie was s saint and the only one who cared about iToStards.

What about Yuri?

Julie was just some shitty intern doing a fucking shitty job while waiting for a decent job to open up. Stop pretending she was anything more you pathetic beta fuck.

Does inquisitor's pears ability do anything useful in PvE or is it pretty much for PvP memes only?

There is such thing as DPS Wiz or Rank8 Killed it?

Fuck you Kim

Just get more matk and be pyrolinker, warlock, or necro.

Wizards are support/dps hybrids and can't compete with archers in raw dps, elememe was a really weird exception. They do scale very well with silver investment due to the mutihit nature of their skills though.

Well, i guess i'll go another path. Just thought that Mages would do a better use of my socket'd Valia. What about Clerics or Swordsmans?

They destroy mages.
Silence attribute will be added next circle, probably.

Why would a mage use a Valia? Mages can't attack physical except with offhand attack. Just give it to a cleric and you can do magic DPS with them.

I have 3 lvl5 Red Gems in it, that's why. Kidda sick of Cleric paths, all looks the same.

For me, all swords and archers look the same. And a 5 hammer would be better. Either way, you'd need a better weapon if you wanted to do damage at r8. Just make a pyro linker. Like pyro 2 linker 3 war 2 or pyro 3 linker 2 thaum 2 or something with sage or enchanter.

I know five hammer is better, but this shit equip is before the gem upgrades. Don't like Pyro at all, especially since Agni Never. Guess will have to take a look for something different in Cleric way.

What class were you looking for in DPS mage? There's only like 5 damage classes. (pyro, ele, war, ff, necro) The rest are just support or support with damage. Although runecaster is being worked on. It might get overbuffed one day.

Good luck with the new cleric, I guess.

I wanna do some nice and flashy dmg without to much investment. Cleric way for magic dmg are very narrow, i guess there is no such thing as alternative build.

Why aren't you playing D3 right now?

SonOfman
is that the spear chucker who tickles people in tbl?

ded like jesus

nigga its christmas AND night for most here, not everyone is an autist neeting at home shitposting on christmas eve

literally the problem with Veeky Forums right now

but that's not my case anyway, it's 10am here and I'm rushing my dailies before people arrive to the big family lunch

Told you to take inquis

just go dragoon 2 and nothing wrong

>Do mission run
>Some faggot is rank 5 when everyone else is rank 7 or 8

Why the fuck would someone do this.

Miko

Gotta get dem xps but also gotta get dem migos.

I hope they change it to a rank 8 class for iTOS just to spite these worthless assholes.

>be waiting for migo
>do merc with r7 chars
>still rank 1 dmg

assuming they update the game, when will they add patch notes?

tank and dps reporting in!

on monday

>Do the party quests
>They are actual quests
>Don't want to do them because they take so long

that image is very sexual

As expected of a migo.

shit nigga, this is good for solmiki lol

only fuck up was cata ct actually

t. misinfo agent

if cata1 was sword 2 that would have been pretty dope actually

so you are implying that tos will become a god, sweet!