Back to back TWO TIME WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS. You hear that yuropoors? We saved your asses more times than I can count...

>Back to back TWO TIME WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS. You hear that yuropoors? We saved your asses more times than I can count. We fought in Africa, we fought in the pacific and we fought in Germany. We kicked ol' Adolf's ass and we dropped TWO NEEYUKES ON HIROHITOS HEAD. WE ARE THE MASTER RACE YUROPOORS. we bankrupted the soviet union. We spread freedom and democracy whenever and wherever we desire. We put a man on the MOOOON for gods sakes all the while making MOOOVIES in Hollywood to further cement our place at the top. Don't ever, and I mean EVER disrespect the red, white and blue and the freedom loving citizens that protect your pathetic asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia
bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736056/Britain-poorer-American-state-except-Mississippi-s-thanks-South-East.html
time.com/3198225/britain-poorest-state/
youtu.be/DOEIruwzf54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

back to back world war champions bitches

>war of 1812
>draw
kek, silly yankstains got greedy and got btfo by the canucks and British lmao

This image is unusually honest, well done

it was a white peace, europoor

Status Quo Ante Bellum bitch

>war
>ever winning

is it called that because you surrendered after the white house got burnt?

Lmao, the canucks and British absolutely wrecked your sorry asses. Not so hard with no superpowers backing you up, eh?

rest of the world btfo

Im a kiwi, 1812 was a fucking draw

To be fair, the argument generally goes that america only ever fights really easy wars, so its more that america is good at war while being average at fighting

America has influence over every force in the universe.

britbongs B.T.F.O by the best country in human history

>what is carbon dioxide?

Toast sandwich is actually really good

Non-toxic

>civil war
>win
Erm, but you weren't both pained with losing, and winning? That's how a civil war is.

>quasi-war
>win
Shiggidy.
>American naval losses may have been light, but the French had successfully seized many American merchant ships by the war's end in 1800—more than 2,000, according to one source.[11]
You weren't forced into a peace, so don't try to twist it any other way.

>American's still thinking they'll ever surpass the British
Wake up, stop dreaming.

If Philip the second had gotten into London and burned down the city I wouldn't call it a fucking "draw".

This is my last post reminding you that you are posting on an American website using the internet, an American invention.

Goodbye and god bless the United States of America.

British and swiss actually. That computer you're using, British. That language you're speaking, British. Anything of value in this world, British. Hahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia

Knocking down a building doesnt equal winning a war you moron. The nazis bombed parliament into rubble that doesnt mean they won ww2

that language you're speaking: French vocabulary interwoven with german grammar.*

Made in england ;^)

You die from lack of oxygen, not excess of co2

its more like the paki died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

This map's honestly such a dishonest mess, knowing that it conflates "countries into which the British army was invited" as "countries occupied by thr British".

From what I recall, Finland and the Baltic (along with many others) are only colored up because the British army was stationed there throughout the russian civil war. Same with how you treat Portugal and Spain, when really you were invited there to aid against the french.

It's pathetic that you try to pass off so many of these as "lel we occupied it".

>pic
how long before this thread falls into anarchy as the buttblasted burgers stage a 'phased withdrawal'?

Eh, if you consider that modern english derived from what the nobility would've spoken, learning to mix french and german, then know that that nobility mostly resided in their french holdings in Normandy or Plantagenet lands.

So made in France really.

If he gotten to London, burned it down then got blown the fuck out, then yes it would be a draw. By your definition Napoleon defeated the Russians.

>What's Status Quo Anti Belli Alex?

Now

are you sure about that, burger?

Tim Berners-Lee is British.

Why not focus on loosing some weight instead of making up bullshit on this piece of shit website?

That faggot didn't invent the Internet you delusional bong.

>Faggot
No, but he invented the world wide web, which is a lot more important than the internet. I got the too mixed up.

I think burgers get upset about the success of people from other countries because they know their own country's history is so tiny, or maybe it's because they're so fucking fat they haven't seen their balls in 15 years.

That's right Britcucks and if you ever invade our Andean highland you'll be sorry.

>be europoor
>die of the flu because you can't see a doctor on time

>Bongs suddenly claim to be European when it suits them

>pic

If there's one thing Americans will never be jealous of it's that shitty ass London skyline.

>be amerifat
>get shot

>Be Amerifat
>Can't afford proper dentistry because my parents are really poor
>Have horrible, crooked, rotten teeth as a result
>Get bullied about that in school
>Get depression from bullying and so become morbidly obese due to comfort eating
>Get heart condition due to being so overweight, but can't afford to go to a doctor about it because i'm still poor as dirt
>Right before I take my last laboured breath I spout a bullshit fox-news meme about European healthcare
>Die a proud American

If only the burger had come to Britain, we'd have fixed up his teeth. It's ironic isn't it?

Burger, I've always said Britain is a part of Europe.

Other bongs can pretend we're not European, but from the way things are looking, we're probably not gonna leave the EU.

>poor

That's amusing coming from the UK which is literally poorer than Alabama and one of the shittiest countries in western Europe.

>proper dentistry

>literally poorer than Alahama
Riley, please

Enough with these memes, burger.

In terms of GDP per capita, the UK is 22nd in the world in terms of GDP per capita, according to the world bank, with $41,325 and the USA is 9th with $55,837.

The guy who made that study, has not accounted for living costs WITHIN the USA. A dollar in NY does not go as equally far as a dollar in the bible belt.

Did he even account for buying power?

The UK’s unemployment rate is 6.6%, roughly comparable to New York (36th among the states). The UK has a 91% high school equivalent graduation rate, which would put it in the top 5 among states. And the UK’s life expectancy at birth is over 80; that would rank it among the top 10 states.

I actually said at the end, "ironic isn't it", but thanks for baiting me, because I've just found it we have better teeth on average than burgers.

This is a study done by Harvard and UCL:

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543

TL:DR there isn't much difference, except we have fewer missing teeth.

>memes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736056/Britain-poorer-American-state-except-Mississippi-s-thanks-South-East.html

Bongs on suicide watch

>buying power

Yeah and you have none since you have higher costs of everything except healthcare and significantly lower salaries.

>hey we won a bunch of two-bit wars against nations that couldn't possibly be a threat to us and maybe a couple of serious ones

Surprisingly enough, pretty much every American tourist I have run into on my job (there were a LOT of them this summer) was nice and pleasant. Easily among my favorites of customers. Hell, I usually gave them a longer leash just because of how easy and pleasant they were most of the time. Even the guy who brought a radio and played loud music early in the morning at least had the common courtesy of good taste.

time.com/3198225/britain-poorest-state/

From an American media outlet

[Citation needed] [dubious - discuss]

Senpai, it always does depend. I will imagine you'd bring up London, which is the richest city, so I will simply bring up the north in riposte.

same guy as Burgers do tend to be very nice, in my experience. They only became less nice when they asked why i wasn't going to church, but but they were still really polite.

Let's exclude all the Londons and NYCs and focus on random cities then, still a higher buying power

>60% white
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally everything was the same after though aside from the dead guys

Technically the United States won the civil war though because the Confederacy was a different country

I think we both no why your pic is completely useless.

And why is that? Hurt feefees over being poor?

SURGE
U
R
G
E

>be European
>see doctor for free
>pay 80% income tax

Tbh living in Yurop is only good if you're a NEET on the dole which applies to the vast majority of Yuro anons

The only two serious ones in fact

IS THIS A BUILDING FOR ANTS!?

American tourists are usually based I've never encountered a bad one in my travels

>in Japan with buddies at some museum
>end up in tour with an American family, literally the fucking stereotype come to life, chunky dad and mum in leisure wear, awkward lanky son
>super friendly and chatty, the dad shakes all our hands, have great time on the tour

Fucking Canadians under 30 though holy shit they are obnoxious cunts, they seem to be such fucking hipsters, over 30s are as based as their neighbors tho

The north is shit but I like it better than london and its degeneracy

The absolute worst tourists I've ever witnessed were the English it's not even close, they have quite a reputation in continental Europe. Busting shit up, getting piss drunk, pissing and puking everywhere, fighting and harrassing random people, etc.

Is it harder to be NEETlyfe as a europoor harder now because the "refugees" are grabbing all dem bennies?

>America
what a joke

They have the same reputation in southern europe

>muh natives

Why do foreigners always jerk off to those savages? Ever since Karl May.

If I ever go to Europe I'm going to act like the most obnoxious, stereotypical American I can.

I'm talking full flag clothes and a b2b World War champs hat walking through Berlin

This thread made my all-American testicles swell with pride.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

youtu.be/DOEIruwzf54

Someone actually sat down and spent time writing this bullshit.

Jesus Christ

>Bongs still celebrate mowing down some spear chuckers led by a guy whose name sounds like a member of a tribe called quest

>war of 1812
>draw
KEK the fucking whitehouse got burnt down holy shit how are yanks so fucking delusional?