I work at a Harley Davidson manufacturing plant, AMA

I work at a Harley Davidson manufacturing plant, AMA

Does you work clothes consist of leather jackets and jeans?

Do you drive a Harley?

How much of a fag are you?

Why is Indian so much better than Harley?

How far back has your hairline receeded?

Do you drink the kool aid?

I don't have a problem with Harley.

They fill a valid market niche and seem to be carving out their niche with millenials.

Aren't all motobike companies losing tons of money since less people are buying?

Do you think the autonomous car/electric car push will boost sells in bikes?

Do you think HD will bring Buell back?

Unfortunately not, right now they're busy with another upcoming motorcycle, and they're renovating a bit. Also they kind of proved how much the care about sporty bikes with the v-rod kill off.

Not mine, but the salary fucks wear that shit.

Well Harley isn't doing badly, they just put out that Milwaukee engine, as for the autonomous cars question, I haven't considered it, but it probably would depend on the cost of autonomous cars.

What on Earth has that bike witnessed?

Are Harvey's actually made in America, or are parts made in China but assembled in America?

Also I want to work at a Harley dealership full time because fuck college, any pointers?

**Harleys

The touring, dyna, and xl platforms/powertrains are made here, while the street frame is made in Vietnam, and sent here to finish. We get our round stock tubing from another country, I don't remember where, though.

By all accounts Harley fucked Buell over and thats part of the reason they folded, besides EBR has started producing bikes now so no need for that to happen.

should I buy a HD for my first bike? or should I get the kawasaki vulcan 650 S i've been mirin'?

On top of that what percentage of parts would you say come from China or India? I've heard a lot of stories about parts being produced without serial numbers so their origins can't be traced and things like that

if i had to guess tube might come from italy or germany

but then again I work for a german company so I could be wrong, there are just a ton of tube suppliers there

not op but hd is pretty heavy for a learner bike

no fun to pick up when you drop it

Sure, the Irons are a good starter choice. Get a Dyna, though, its a better starter, you can get money back on, and its easier to pick back up when you drop it.
Its hard to say, man. I'm only in one side of the plant, and we deal with a lot more raw material than engine parts and the like. Probably electronics are from over seas, but body work and tanks and stuff are here. Not sure about engine parts.

those digits, apparently

York, PA?

If you're trying to ID me, it's not going to work.

>id'ing a a person in a factory with hundreds of workers
2bh you already doxxed yourself, you work in the Kansas City plant.

This is true, and that's what I meant. Also I gave away that I wasn't salary.