What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

carbuzz.com/m/Article.aspx?Id=37040
indianautosblog.com/2016/12/bmw-could-supply-engine-for-next-gen-toyota-corolla-253103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing

>pigfat
>unreliable
>claims luxury but isnt
>claims ultimate driving machine but isnt
>doesnt know what it wants to be
>is slower than a corolla
>is less reliable than a corolla
>is less luxurious than a corolla

What used to be German craftsmanship has become a make-work program for Somalis.

Everything's fine you guys

>tfw I remember when I was a kid and an M badge meant serious business
>there was only the M3, M5, and very rarely an M6
>now there are M badged crossover
It's just disgusting is what it is.

///M died after the E46

Work at a BMW plant, can confirm... slow, nothing is ///M about those.

The ///M2 is actually ace.

>ace because it's the least shit of all the m shit

nah

yuropoor regulations. The sound that m4 make is so sad. No wonder why the mustang gt manage to get decent sale numbers in Europe.
They will probably end up like Mitsubishi motors except that BMW will be popular.

Yeah I don't get that at all, I can accept an m2, m4 and fuck it even an m7 if they want. But they shouldn't be adding an M to anything that has more than 1 letter in its model.

///M lost its soul. Even BMW's CEO wanted to get rid of it at one point.

You know it's not ace when your car plays fake engine sounds through the speakers...

>///
You guys are faggots and precisely why the M division has lost it's glory: They keeps trying to cater to douchebags with shit taste like you.

i think it died after the e92 really

Like every other car company sadly. They stick the badge on for money not performance.

This is what went wrong.

They showed that they are capable of so much when they made the M2, but they M4 turned out to be a miserable heap in comparison and yet they still had the audacity to ask for more money for it. Not to mention that if you wanted an M4 that was faster than the cheaper M2, you had to pay 2x the price of a regular M4.

I think it died after the 1 Series M. Or perhaps it's still alive only through the M2.

>135k

so why will the new Corollas use BMW engines then?

Idiot

Only partnership BMW and Toyota have is on the Supra/Z5. Toyota will use its own engine for the Supra, BMW will have its own for the Z5.

By your retarded logic the Flagship M5 is supposed to be an even quicker track monster than the M3/4.

Don't forget the X4

False
carbuzz.com/m/Article.aspx?Id=37040
indianautosblog.com/2016/12/bmw-could-supply-engine-for-next-gen-toyota-corolla-253103

You probably drive a shitbox. Please take your ignorance elsewhere poverish scum

The M4 was made before the M2.

Lap times and turbochargers.

They're numbers cars now, not drivers cars. Other than the m2.

Make ///M great again

>Claims sportiness but it isn't
FTFY

No, the M5 is a 4dr mid-sized sedan. The M2 and M4 however are both 2dr coupes. There's not enough distinct separation between the two and they're basically competing the same market.

The badge is meaningless now.
Any M3 pulls up to you and you dont even have to worry if you're in a semi decent car.