Opinions on this?

Opinions on this?

Do a barrel roll

It's better that it's equipped with the ESP

The badgewhore shitbox
Im betting it has an interior no better than a Fiesta of the same year, just as slow, and just as boring.

It's the perfect car to show you're too poor to afford a proper ""luxury car"", but won't switch to decent alternatives such as Volkswagen or Ford.

In Yurop it can't be considered a "city car" either as the engine is too big, so if you want small-engined shitboxes for economy you'll like switch to something like a Corsa or Punto.

A Smart car without any of the things that might make the Smart car appearling (small and easy to park, tiny engine that puts it in a lower insurence bracket and make it slip under emissions-related taxes, etc)
I still can't believe people actually fell for this meme.

Good thing they are the same price as a Fiesta..

Do retards think they only make luxury cars?
BMW and Mercedes both make entry level cars at entry level prices.

80% of this site are burgers.
mercedes and bmw don't export their entry level cars to burgerland.

why are you surprised?

Anyone involved with its design should've been put against a wall and shot.

Style is always up for debate, there are people out there that think the Mini looks good.

The A Class isn't a "bad" car as such, comfy ride and nice interior for its class but don't expect anything remotely Mercedes-ish by it. And it drives like a pig.

In Europe it's THE car for seniors 60 and older. Everyone driving one of these, who's not at least 50 has a serious issue, usually badgewhoring.

Can confirm.

It's slow, it's ugly, but it's cheap and (the diesel) uses little fuel. Changing the headlight bulbs is fucking bullshit.

Seen plenty of these around because I live in Europe. They usually have around the same level of comfort as your typical mid-level trim econobox (fiesta etc). They might have leather seats if the original buyer specced it, but otherwise the only thing that's "mercedes" about them is the badge on the front. Doesn't compare to even an entry-level C-class.

It has insane leg room in the back but that's probably the only good thing about it

but all the floors also also high which is weird

I always saw those as 2nd/3rd car for wealthy people who wanted something small and easy to park for commuting but didn't want to lower themselves on buying non luxury brands like Ford

I purposely put ""luxury car"" in between ""-"" because I know Mercedes/BMW/Audi/whatever company you think of does not exclusively make luxury cars for upper middle/upper class, but that doesn't mean a hell lot of people don't associate them as an expensive and pretentious company that produces expensive and pretentious cars so therefore a lot of fools would buy them only for "badgewhoring" as previously mentioned by another user.

newer A class cars are sooo much better in comparison to the competition
or even in comparison to other mercs

Girl car, I've seen lots of women driving this.

>80% of site is burgers
Source: your ass
It's more like 60% Europe, 30% US, 10% Misc.

Smart engineering, more cabin room than a c-class.

Of course Veeky Forums doesn't care about that because they only see a badge.

My last girlfriend had one and we fucked a lot in the rear seats. It has good interior with lots of space. But the car handles like shit and look like a van abortion.

Definitely the case here, most A Classes I see are driven by youngish black women.. There was one at a company I worked at who was always going on about her 'Mercedes-Benz' with such reverence that I thought she must have a 560SEC but it was a shitty de-badged A140.

Here in burgerland they only sell the expensive models. No cheap shit for the rich Americans

They are also shit and overpriced for what they are. The only exception being old poverty spec MBs.

They literally didn't bother with the front end. They just drew a straight line and called it a day. Disgusting.

>It's more like 60% Europe, 30% US, 10% Misc.
Source: your ass

>United States (47%), United Kingdom (8%), Canada (6%), Australia (5%), Germany (4%), France (2%), Sweden (2%), Netherlands (2%), Poland (1.5%), Brazil (1.5%)

These are the actual statistics, quit bitching at each other.