That guy thread?

That guy thread?

>that guy that thinks his DCT is as involved as driving stick

>that guy that talks about the mechanics of driving stick but has never owned a manual car
>that guy with a brand new car who calls himself a "car enthusiast"
>that guy who wants to be an engine builder but sent his motor to a shop for a rebuild
>that guy who knows all the trivial knowledge about S Chassis, like front end conversions ect but knows nothing about actual mechanics
>That guy who doesn't even own a car

>that guy who thinks his DCT is better than a motorcycle gearbox

>that guy with a brand new car who calls himself a "car enthusiast"
Bitter poorfags pls go

>that guy who thinks being a 'car enthusiast' is like some sort of secret club and means anything more than being someone who enjoys cars

fuckofffurfagyoushouldbeashamedofyourself.jpg

>that guy who makes these threads

To be fair that goes both ways; you have retards stancing/otherwise ruining cars, retards in shitmobiles shit-talking any car that's better than theirs and so on then yelling "HURR UR NOT AN ENTHUSIAST IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY CAR XDD"

This more often than not tends to be civic drivers FWIW

>that guy who views any car in front of him on the highway as an affront to his ego/masculinity and will put lives in danger to pass everyone

it is when frys&burgerer put the car together

>>that guy with a brand new car who calls himself a "car enthusiast"

Lol you can really differentiate the poorfags even on an anonymous imageboard

>that guy who drives under the speed limit, then gets butthurt when people pass him

>that guy who posts your OC
Thanks op

>that guy who sits in the left lane when he's not passing someone

>that guy who unironically uses the terms zenki and kouki

>>that guy who sits in the right lane when he's not passing someone

Lets's face it, 90% of "car guys" are pretentious shitheads. Not to mention "car girls".

>that kid who always talks about how he wants to get a new car
>Talking about getting all sorts of crazy cars, from classic muscle cars to 90s Jap cars
>Has a lot of knowledge on entry level car knowledge, but not anything that'll help him in the real world
>Ends up getting a Toyota Camry because that's what his mom allowed him to buy and he also realized he doesnt want to work on cars

thats just Veeky Forums

> That guy who thinks he's hot shit because he took an advanced driver course.
> That guy who has no knowledge about cars but wants one because 'ITS A CAR LOL'
> That guy who never shuts the fuck up about his fucking car.
> That guy who thinks all new cars are ugly and cucked because he can't afford one

>that guy who goes 15 mph over the speed limit to pass you but resumes going 5 under once he's in front of you causing you to pass him again since you're constantly driving the speed limit
>cycle repeats

Yeah, THAT fucking guy.
Stay the fuck out of the left lane with your 20mph bullshit.

Also, that guy that stops where there's no stop sign, then tailgates you when you go around him.

>subtle

>roses are red, violets are blue

>that guy who jumps on the wrench to tighten his lugs

>that girl who thinks she's quirky or different for liking cars
>that guy who tailgates you while you're doing the speed limit in a residential zone

>mfw I am that guy

>trivial knowledge about S Chasis

just because I corrected you doesn't mean it's the limit to my knowledge poorfag. enjoy your $2000 shitbox

That's really on the busdriver not you.

>that guy who is so bad at driving he'd rather 'focus' on the menial task of moving a stick instead of going fast
>that guy in a $500 shitbox who thinks he is better than someone in a brand new sti because "muh no true scotsman"
roflmao

no true scotsman or not, if you have a brand new car you are not a car guy. I bet you get your 2017 base model 3 series serviced at the dealer too, don't you?

>that guy who drives a literal egg because his superiority complex forbids him from owning anything that can be bought without monthly payments, then makes fun of people who prefer to purchase within their means as a way to cope with insecurity about his wealth, and who gets enraged by the very thought of a car accident costing less than the value of the car because his insurance costs him more in a year than the price of a 20-year-old car with the same performance as his overpriced econosphere

kek

>that guy who likes his car

>that guy who drives a Nissan compact crossover despite being a grown man

Tell me more.

quality bantz

Oh look, it's a #4. Did your shitbox rustheap deathtrap start this morning? Will it start tomorrow? WHO FUCKING KNOWS.

lol cuck

Better hope your ~digital~ gauge display/touchscreen infotainment doesn't break, otherwise you could be up for more than I paid for my car.

Wannabe richfags btfo

How will they recover

>those guys who argue about cars but dont have a licence or own a car
>that guy who argues about cars but only drives his dad's minivan

>that guy thinking hes rich
>that guy who makes 50k a year
>that guy who is leasing a base model bmw/mercedes/audi
>that guy with the loaded credit cards
>that guy with the apple products
>that guy with a 150$ suit in his profile pic
>that guy with the low price condo

its all the same person btw

It didn't, did it? Oh, well. Guess you're diding the bus until payday. Better hope nothing else breaks in the meantime.

Modern cars don't 'just break' like old ones do. You don't get wear and tear issues when there's no wear and tear.

>Modern cars don't 'just break' like old ones do

Modern cars are also for betas with low T levels who couldn't keep a classic running if they tried.

That Datsun is quite sexual

Surely your first comment isn't implying somehow automatshit drivers are faster or more alert at the wheel

He's right though, they break in different ways. Old cars break because some mechanical doohickey is worn out. New cars "break" because some software thingy cocks up.

>AUTOMATIC LETS YOU FOCUS MORE ON THE ACTUAL ROAD
>meanwhile Americans are some of the most distracted drivers in the world

>when Americans talk about driving like they're some sort of authority on it

>>that guy that talks about the mechanics of driving stick but has never owned a manual car

how do you deal with someone like this? they're like riding with you in the car and telling you when to shift and I'm like nigga you don't even drive a stick but they keep going on about peak torque and skipping gears and pseudo science coasting techniques

I just tell them to shut up