Did I do good?

Just signed a lease on a 2016 Ridgeline. I traded my granddads Impala SS in to cover the deposit because I don't actually have any money in my account yet due to unemployment.. I had to get a work truck to use for hauling lumber and towing construction equipment to sites, my employer said he would cover the gas so that's why I got a full size pickup.

What do you guys think? maybe I should have got a ram instead? as that was my second option.

It's way comfier than a RAM, you did good

You saved yourself a lot of trouble and money not buying dodgechryslerjeep shit. Good call bro

Yeah I heard dodge isn't really long lasting

It's great. I mean for hauling and towing I wouldn't get anything else. Good call on the impala too, I heard old cars are nothing but problems.

well thats fucking gay.

you tried

>204 replies

dont be mad that i recognize that shitty excuse for a vehicle as the cuckmobile it really is

you could've gotten the earlier modles same shit. these are solid utes... if only they were bof... whatever i love these freaking things.

If you're gonna bait at least make it believable
0/10

>cuckmobile

fuck off, nigger. the only cuck is you. doesn't matter what you drive.

>actually defending an Odyssey with a tiny truck bed

Why are you even here? The cuckold board is two rooms down.

its barely a full-size and weaker than most mid-size for actual hauling

I service chevrolets but a dodge occasionally rolls through the shop (God only knows why) and even at mid mileage ~50k they begin to break down. Had a Ram in last week at 42k with and exhaust manifold leak.... now the chevys have their fair share of problems but nowhere near dodge shit

no one cares what a Assmad GM fangirl has to say

>unibody
>no true 4wd
>pitiful 5000lb towing capacity that is equal or inferior to all similarly sized SUV's
>not equipped to actually hold any weight because no frame and no solid rear axle with leafs
>shitty v6 with 250 lb ft of torque
>literally a faggot minivan with a bed

it tries to be a bunch of things at once, and just ends up being shit at all of them. anyone who pays money for this vehicle is an absolute fucking moron, and lets face it, more than likely lets tyrone ravage his wife while he sits in the closet and watches

haha k. i still would drive one. i honestly wished they were body on frame. no options for a small truck in us anymore.

Its great. People will tell you it isnt a 'real truck" because its unibody, but they'll never tow anything bigger than a four wheeler anyway.

>traded in impala ss

what year was it?

That one, I think

Pls be a newer one

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tell me you at least got a good deal, how much did they give you for the trade in

>but they'll never tow anything bigger than a four wheeler anyway.

Look just because you're a projecting numale doesn't mean we all are

>bitter armchair hauling numale detected

4000 is a good deal, right? I thought it was

>services GM
>complaining about early breakdowns, aka GM bashing
>GM fangirl
>black_guy_question_marks.png

Assmad etc. etc.

gone are the days of the glorious Toyota minitruck. i feel you there. sorry for insulting your honda.

youre alright, user. dont come to the car meet tomorrow.

>I don't actually have any money in my account yet due to unemployment.. I had to get a work truck to use for hauling lumber and towing construction equipment to sites

This is either a lame troll attempt or just a lame attempt at life

Came here to post this, what the fuck OP are you a retarded troll or a fiscally retarded person

Should have just gotten a Colorado or Frontier 4 door
Who would buy fwd truck

they go for 10k+ if in good condition

Obvious troll is obvious

> Not getting a holden ute

> 'Holden' ute

>not recommending the Maloo

faggot

Can you fucking read nigger? I said DODGES have more problems than GM vehicles, I like GM but they have their fair share of problems. For example, in the last week I have had to warranty replace 2 lower oil pan gaskets on 2017 Cruzes with less than 5k mileage. Probably gonna be a new recall

What the fuck is that thing? I didn't even know Honda made trucks

>pitiful 5000lb towing capacity that is equal or inferior to all similarly sized SUV's
That's completely on par with other mid-sized trucks

> I don't actually have any money in my account yet due to unemployment

>spending money you don't have and have literally 0 guarantee of ever getting

Ameritard detected. No other country has people retarded enough to spend money they don't have, mostly because other countries aren't retarded enough to allow it.

> Did I do good?
> Just signed a lease
> 2016 Ridgeline
> I traded my granddads Impala SS
> to cover the deposit because I don't actually have any money
> I had to get a work truck
> hauling lumber and towing construction equipment

Troll thread, trying too hard with the bait density.

Sounds like he has to spend money to make money.

Mid size trucks with an i4. The Colorado can do 7700lbs with the diesel and 7K with the V6. 5K with a V6 is pathetic.

Gr8 b8 m8.

Engines aren't the limiting factor for towing in most cases

>lives in the states
>buys a truck
>it's a fucking Honda

More like his employer avoids having any fleet vehicles by having the employees supply them. At least my employer supplies the vehicles whenever vehicles are required to do a job.

Work trucks aren't fwd...

Neither is a Ridgeline unless you're a poorfag

0/10 learn how to bait better

>More like his employer avoids having any fleet vehicles by having the employees supply them.

This is pretty much one of the biggest dick moves an employer can make.

My last employer had me use my personal car to get parts, go to job sites, carry company tools, all sorts of stuff. Refused to pay for gas unless I went "out of town", with "out of town" apparently being defined at the employers discretion. They also didn't like to pay overtime, their mother ran payroll, always took like 2-3 weeks to get paid for overtime, if you ever got paid at all.

The last straw was when we were doing a bunch of overnight work, worked from 9 P.M. to 5 A.M. every day for three weeks straight. Going into it, employer said we'd be getting time and a half for all of it. First paycheck came, all at the regular rate. Confronted them about it, they said they'd fix it. Second week, same problem. Confronted them again, now all of a sudden they were never going to pay us time and a half, it was always planned to be paid at straight time, they had no idea what I was talking about.

Current company supplies all vehicles, from pick up trucks and work vans all the way up to full size bucket trucks, flat beds and box trucks. You put in for overtime, you get it that week, no questions, no hassle.

Pretty much if your employer wants you to use your vehicle, either reimbursing you for fuel or not, you should probably find a different job, because 9 times out of 10, the employer will be a fucking dirtbag.

All memes and trolling aside, why would you ever lease?

You're only half right on the cynicism. The vehicle is actually perfect for commuters who do light towing, hauling, etc. up to 5000 lbs. Although it doesn't handle really rough terrain well, it does handle rough terrain well. And since most people who buy these are people who live in or near cities, they won't ever need it for really rough terrain. It is a truck that fills a niche that has been missing for years. Problem is, it is still larger than it should have been and gets much less fuel economy than it should. Otherwise, great truck.

aaaaaa

>My last employer had me use my personal car to get parts, go to job sites, carry company tools, all sorts of stuff.

Your entire car is a write off on taxes. Any mechanical, upgrades, cost of use can all be written off. If he denies the tax forms, you can sue for big money.

No. You should have bought a used one with cash. You have borrowed money against an object that will rapidly depreciate in value.

This is how the poor get poorer

>lease
>new
>ridgeline
>trade classic
>unemployment
>work truck
>full size

You could have at least put more filler between those. 3/10 saged.

It still has a transverse engine making it front wheel drive...

And the optional engines being AWD/4WD just like any other crossover or truck. Jesus Christ this board is full of scrub ass, no-nothing's spouting the dumbest shit I've ever heard... try google next time faggot

I guess this is FWD too

Don't forget this, it also has a transverse V6

BUT IT'S SHIT BECAUSE IT CAN'T TOW 20,000 LBS THROUGH A MUDSLIDE

Doesn't look like full time awd to me you faggot.

Good God

OP tried way too fucking hard. I can't even tell if this is a 0/10 or a 10/10.

Based on the plentiful response gotta give him some credit but the immediate give away for me was that he 'leased' a fucking work truck.

Hope yer a troll but I'll bite cause well I'm on Veeky Forums I clearly don't have shit else to do.

1. If you actually need a truck for work good job royally screwing the dog. Brand loyalties aside not getting a full frame truck if you actually need a truck is fuck traded.

2.yer broke and signed a lease on a brand new vehicle. I got a pro tip about why you're a poor moron.