/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kartermods.blogspot.com/2016/09/c-unp.html#more
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spiderpost.

AYLEN NO DONT DO THIS

First for CUHRAYZEE

Ded.

Give me ONE good FUCKING reason not to do it, I dare you

Because I don't even know what you're doing

>tfw downloaded skykids

Am I too far in, /tesg/? How do I get out?

COOL!

Degenerate

Wait, you aren't banned?

Why dis I get 3 dayed for talking about snow elves but but you got away with posting footjobs. This is racism.

Nah I just got warned.
Thx mods for that.

>just lurking here from time to time
>see so many muscular hotties or meaty cuties
>don't play or mod skyrim myself
AAARRGH

>tfw banned for pic related

lol what

A bullet to the brain is the only way out.
We warned you about swimming too far away from the shore.

>IT DOESN'T FIT DAMMIT.webm
l-lewd

to be honest I don't really know either

Maybe janitor is a footfag.

>Janitor showing favoritism on the job because of his own fetish.

It's probably Haar or CT.

Is this Diana or Followerfag?
Either way, here's your (You)

I guess it's true since the random namedropping always happens in defence mode.

b-but I'm in the /tesg/ steamchat illuminati circlejerk, why would they go after me?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

That's the same thing Cumtears said back then...

.>some footfag got janitor instead of me

Who care it's christmas? Calm down and enjoy waifus.

wouldn't that analogy make lolis the sharks?
I'm pretty sure loli-sharks is something /tesg/ would embrace

Anyone know the mod used for that outfit?

You could probably have wereshark kids

t-that was not my intention

kartermods.blogspot.com/2016/09/c-unp.html#more

lolno, it's common knowledge that diana and followerfag have a hateboner for 9.5/10 regulars

It's sad you're spending christmas posting like this.

You're just baiting for "pot, kettle, etc." replies, aren't you?

See
Kys you family-less autist.

come on guys, how about we make a mass suicide pact instead?

>It's a "Morrowindowlicker tries to do a social commentary of /tesg/'s shitposters while failing to see the hilarious irony of his own posts" episode

Based slav

>"Why are you shitposting? Why aren't you with your family?"
>He types as he sits at home with with no friends or family

It's cold out there. Try to stay warm today.

You could come hang with us at the strip club instead of just autistically raging about posters who aren't even here.
Assuming you're old enough to drink of course.

>autistically raging
hi followerfag

>Blogging about your life in third person on an anonymous board

Kek

You first, followerfuck. We know you started it.

>You first
What does this even mean.
Of course I'm already here, where do you think I'm getting wifi for my phone?

>pop in to see comfy /tesg/ Christmas posting
>all the regulars are out
>only NEET shitposters alone on Christmas
This saddens me. To the few regulars still here today, I'm sorry it's like this.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone.

>it's a "Haar/Snakestone/CT/Aylen shitposting squad anonymously attacking people they don't like" episode

Oh geez

Well all my family are here right now, still cooking and playing vidya on the TV. I'm just hanging out here since nothing really interesting is happening.

>nearly 2017
>people still think you have to be home alone to post on a mongolian basket weaving forum
>what is a phone?

Followerfuck are you seriously bragging about going to a strip club on Christmas? Does that make you feel good about yourself?

Oh, am I a shitposter too now? Cool.

It's arguably sadder to shun human interaction just to shitpost on your phone about strangers on the internet.
Don't respond to followercuck's cancerpost, dummy

I traveled with these two mercs from one end of the hold to the other and then they up and died from a werevulture. Never saw it coming. Managed to leg it to a guard outpost though and they took care of it.

>werevulture
>weresharks

this general is starting to have a theme

>he can't do things on his phone and talk to his friends/family at the same time
Nice false dichotomy, but c'mon. Multitasking is a basic human skill.

Yeah Beasts of Tamriel is some crazy shit. Can't even cross bridges anymore without having to check for heavy breathing coming under it. Fuggin trolls.

>Shut up grandma! I have to tell all these strangers on the internet how much I hate this guy!

I-Is that what I think it is?

BTW, can't you all enjoy Christmas and not stirring drama for one day? Just one day please...

well well look who it is, funny seeing you just randomly show up right now

Thanks.

DUDE

CHRISTMAS

LMAO

As if it couldn't get any worse.

The shitposting squad never makes sense man. Haar, Aylen, and Snakestone are here 24/7 because they are high school dropouts.

So what's a good mod to rework the armor rating system?

I've tried Armor Rating Redux but it just made it so I took full damage regardless of armor.

>BTW, can't you all enjoy Christmas and not stirring drama for one day?
The irony here nearly made my heart stop beating

It's not about bragging, it's just someplace I thought would appeal to a variety of people.

What are some of the essential Oblivion mods? This is the first time I've been into Oblivion in over 5 years and I'm really excited. I don't want any lore breaking ones.

Alone on Christmas again? How many years of solo Christmases have you had now? Must be rough having no friends, your family disown you, all your coworkers hate you, and even everyone on the internet hate you. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't the biggest asshole I know of. What motivates you to keep shitposting here after all this time? How can you live with yourself?

Post Kaarina

Skytweak enables you to change how much damage reduction each piece of armor gives, the armor cap, as well as the enemy's damage and level scaling based on location and so on.

>solo Christmases
Errr none? Also, man what is wrong? If this is a joke, it's alarming how you have been reusing it over and over? Is everything alright over there?

I'm afraid that wasn't a joke. The only joke here is your life.

My family and I already did presents and now we're all just hanging around waiting for lunch/dinner.

Only the scum of society would visit a strip club on Christmas. Not surprised you would be pretending to be at one.

Well, I know I don't have the best life, but it isn't that bad. user. And, why do you think I'm in such a dire situation? :/

As long as I'm "pretending", I'm here with other scum like my bf and my mechanic.
I don't really understand why you're being so pissy about this, if you don't want to be club buddies across the country wherever you are, you don't have to.

>Musa and Maehwa are not-Samurais
>Ninja/Kunoichi get the samurai outfit

Idort thinking about picking up the PS4 version here.
Did they ever fix the save bloat problem that plagued the PS3 release?

Well, people usually shun what they cannot have to save face. Whatever is fun to you, you do it , user! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Is there a reason you took the name off, faggot?

>getting not just console version, but Playstation version of any Elder Scrolls game

>ps4

I doubt it, given it's just an engine change and not bugfixes. But I can't actually confirm it, so I don't know.

Why are you talking to yourself followerfag?

back to your grinding trash game general

Fuck off

"IPs don't grow on trees. You can't just plant a seed. You gotta work it out"~~~

That's another thing, why are you so obsessed with trying to label me?
I don't use tesg followers since I don't play on legendary.

Back to /pol/. You're not going to inject your horrifying fear of "dem dar mooslams" into some more posts?

Oh right, you're doing it to ban evade.

MODS, ban this nigger

Jesus this is absurd today, guess I actually have to go back to playing Skyrim instead of talking about it.

coming from the guy still playing blizzard shit games like overwatch and WoW

LOL

All the good posters have real lives, so they aren't posting or barely phone post.

i did quit wow a few weeks ago tho. Our guild was disbanded cuz we couldnt make "muh world 10". havent played overwatch in months either.

i only play PoE, Skyrim and random shitgames now.

It's mostly Diana's shitpost crew today unfortunately. The majority of regulars are decent people with lives, spending Christmas how they're supposed to.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas on the 25th, dumb amerifat. Fuck off back to your Steam circlejerk.

its the 25th you turd, basically nobody except americlaps celebrate christmas a day too late.

Skyrim is for the nords!

Alright, I'm going to download a bunch of followers to cram into a single tavern (Dead Man's Drink, since there's a dozen in there already) for a huge party. If you're in Dead Man's Drink, you're already in. The only limit I have is if your character shows up in my game, which seems random waifus. (Ewa has purple skin, Nadene has that and glasses, and Ermalda fucking broke my game).

Who else should I download now to get there?