/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i068y86Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oHC7GwQH6h0
youtube.com/watch?v=3-jz54Mf1Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for liz theead

Grand Time Temple Solomon story pastebin
pastebin.com/i068y86Q

Sakura > Rin

nth for the next FGO Collab Event

nice

Xth for Solomon

xth for press F to pay your respects to those that left

Sakura when

I love my waifu!
Merry Christmas anons!

I don't get it.Goethe 1.5 murders my team in a few turns, and I can barely deal him a few hundred thousands of damage. What is the suggested strategy for this fight ?

I want to wake up next to misora this boxing day! I should edit this to look better

The hat weirdly fits her.

Quartz.

Merry Christmas, braindamage user.

Merry Christmas anons.

New Game + story mode when?

>Lvl 90 nodes for all singularities
>2M HP Fuyuki Shadow Herc
>Lvl 90 wyvern mobs in Orleans

Be less shit.

Why are people getting mad over the 10 Quartz
Are they all fucking newfags? It's the same shit we got last year

Do you still love Nero?

Asking again.

Was guda feeble magic punching Goetia as Goetia was talking towards viewer?

Lily is a miracle of the universe.

Stop being retarded?

His gimmick isn't exactly hard to figure out. First turn piercing buffed NP that will most likely wipe out your first three characters, and one time only three turn defense buff against NPs. Just load the back three servants with good shit.

Reminder that if you like Saberclones you have shit taste

Read. The. Threads.

Merry Christmas, /fgog/! I hope you got your Merlin or whoever you were rolling for!

To bad she turned to shit

That would be fun. But that also would require to them to work on balancing this shit, maybe adding additional perks to enemies etc.

merry christmas faggot

How did Guda use a command seal to punch harder anyway? Since when did command seals work that way?

Nobu a CUTE.

Why does the game freeze so much now? Every single time I switch menus it hangs for like 5+ seconds

Wait guys.

The Fuyuki singularity was from the grail war Solomon fought in.

Solomon was the Caster there.

SO WHAT THE FUCK WAS CASTER CU DOING THERE?

What's the most efficient node to kill male and female Servants for this week's master mission?

America's Charlotte has four males at 20 AP a pop, but what else? Do the various Hassans in Camelot's Western Village Crater count as Servants? because that would make six male and one female.

Nobu a shit voice.

;_;

Any interludes that give gears? Farming for them is not working.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHC7GwQH6h0

This woman saved the world while vanilla Seiba was nowhere to be seen.

I actually managed to roll merlin before it ended, merry christmas sakurafag

Merry Christmas to yo too, I guess. Too bad I rolled this guy instead of Ana, though.

They're just mana, anyway. He used them for magecraft rather than for servants. I could think of one example from /HA or /SN but I'm piss drunk

He is a fan of Muscle Wizard

Thanks user. You enjoy your day too.

That's a great question actually. But Goetia is the "author" of Singularities, so maybe he just put a bunch of random Servants in there and called it a day?

this guy never ever

>It's mention that there are a bunch of masters (forgot the exact number, 40+, think 48?) in cold sleep who can be revived once they get help from outside

New Master soon for FGO2

Isn't that how Kirei uses them?

-"Hey guys I'm back and I don't know why."

-"I returned everything I had to god, but he sent me back to help out since I still have a job to do here."

-"Solomon is dead. I am Romani Archieman".

-Parallel world Solomon who acts like he doesn't know you

Which do you think we'll get?

For God's sake Roman, you still didn't dick da Vinci. Your work's not done yet.

Kirei

Vanilla Lancer was there too though

Merry Christmas!

Post best Seigi no Mikata!

It's funny how things can change if the jew gacha has the limited servants or not from a gameplay perspective

>Saber
Adds Okita and Nero to an otherwise objectively bad roll, also adds Shiki sadly
>Archer
Adds Gilgamesh, Ishtar and Archer Seiba, not only from a gameplay perpective it's good but the 3 regular Archers aren't really popular with most people
>Lancer
Scathatch, Bryn and Tamamo really improve the poll that has things like Enkidu and Karna
>Rider
Basically adding Iskandar to further your chances of getting the worst card in the game. If you're lucky enough you may get Medb and Iskandar at the same time while Ozymandias and Quetzatcoatl laugh.
>Caster
While you get a chance for Merlin you also make a secure good unit pull changes into a chance of rolling Illya or Da Vinci
>Assassins
At first you would thought you are missing a chance to secure a Jack but if they don't add them then Jack will get bundled with Jeanne like the last time so I guess it's for the better if the other 3 are added
>Berserker
It adds 2 of the best units in the game. Otherwise it's Vlad and Nightingale show with some Cu Alter here and then.
>Extra class
Wouldn't exist if they didn't add the limited servants. Jeanne would go with Jack like the last time otherwise.

Kotomine reinforcing Black Keys so they can tank Origin Bullets without fucking up his Magic Circuits. You're welcome.

> Since when did command seals work that way?
Since the initial draft of Heaven's Feel when Kirei Kotomine was going to use sixteen command seals to enhance his own powers to the point of single handedly defeating True Assassin?

Since that same idea was used in Fate/Zero when he used a number of his command spells to super-charge himself and go toe-to-toe with Avalon-boosted Kiritsugu?

Palamedes?

I got Caster Gilgamesh instead of Ana, but thankfully I rolled Gorgon few days before that.

Is the game dead? I still need a Caster and Berserker seibaface.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-jz54Mf1Ok

Thabk nyou user-kun

>Need 63 mil QP to max out one of Merlins skills
>30 AP pillars that shit out QP and materials are gone
>No QP daily today
>Running very low on apples

The first three sound nice, which mean we will get the fourth one

>While you get a chance for Merlin you also make a secure good unit pull changes into a chance of rolling Illya or Da Vinci
I just want Illya though.

What are you talking about? Here he is!

>super-charge himself
Never happened. He "adjusted his speed" or something to deal with Time Alter.

We're not going to get any new story proper until Grand Order 2 right? They can't really introduce new plot stuff in events.

More importantly

Why didn't caster cu show up for the final fight?

>Roll for Avengers
>Get Amakusa

>also adds Shiki sadly
Sasuga tasteless kiyofags

Vanilla lancer Saber was there though

They did in Dantes event and Accel/Zero.

Last one

>They can't really introduce new plot stuff in events.
Why not?
They are canon

hot diggity do

That wasn't really Cu and is actually the mastermind of part 2 in disguise,

Screenshot this.

Not trolling. I seriously don't get how each singularity work or why they existed or were to be accessed. I know Goetia/Solomon plan to harvest.

So you're telling me that the second fight against the Beast is just (You) punching him hard with no servants help?

>4th Option Solomon
>My Room lines with Da Vinci and Mashu
>Some sort of unease when he's around them, like there's something he's missing

fug

Because time limited means players who miss them will be missing out on plot

Only the shown event characters in defeating Andromalius are canon, user

>Primate Murder lost to the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

FUCK

NOW THE ONLY POWER LEVEL MEME I HAVE LEFT FROM THE GOLDEN AGE IS ORT AND DEMONBANE

Speaking about Dantes, what exactly he did to that saber pillar at the end?

What do magic tits feel like?

[citation needed]

That's really not how it works mate.

Will Kayneth and co from Accel Zero come back now that we fixed the world? Since we changed how the 4th War played out, shouldn't that mean he and Sola are still running around?

I hope he gets recorded into the throne as Roman instead of as Solomon. Kinda like Bedivere.

Demonbane is the power of courage though.

What kind of a drawing should I ask from a drawfag?

Ask Primate Murder

No he went gay for Merlin

>yfw when Fou left Avalon in GoA, he could have easily become PM without even visiting Mashu

Thank you fou-chan

Like friendship because friendship is magic.

No, Demonbane is the power of Justice that goes out of control if it doesn't have loveto restrain it and will default to to eradicate all evil, I must eradicate the universe.

DON'T DO THIS