Why is this not there on new cars anymore?

Why is this not there on new cars anymore?

Why is what not where? Are you referring to the gated shifter?

You sound like a simpleton.

You mean a radio?

OP obviously means manual equipped vehicles you chucklefucks.

I don't even know. DCT's may be "faster" in all regards but I'd rather have a car with 3 pedals and a traditional manual.

>inb4 clutch/transmission cant take it, pic related

A TCS button?

Was this the last gated shifter?

>4 pedals

>He doesn't have pedal operated blinkers

No, only real men would realize what I'm talking about.

Congrats buddy, you're in the minority

2 gas pedals m8 right one is for normal operation left one you hit when you wanna fly

Cars today have fewer manual shifters because of women drivers. In today's car market women are a big part of car buying and auto makers have gone and made features that appeal to women drivers as more standard features.

Women have ruined cars.

I miss centre consoles too

The clutch and transmission couldn't take it in a CGT. 10,000 miles or two launch control starts was all it took.

Akshully it's because auto trans are finally more efficient than manual.
Also more people can drive auto than manual so it's cost effective in manufacturing to just make one kind

>Also more people can drive auto than manual

Here you have take the driver's exam in a manual car to even get a license. As it should be.

because they are outdated

well duh they call it a dual clutch transmission for a reason

where is here? Sounds like a good system

Finland

Here in Hungary too. The wife of my colleague has an "automatic only" license because she learned on an automatic. This is very rare, I've never heared of anyone else who learned on automatic.

Hex socket cap screws? Torx is a better fastener but doesn't look as cool.

pedals
>footrest
retard

It's called dead pedal. It's where you rest your foot on when you are cruising or in the red light.

Also the case in France. Many driving schools do not offer to teach you to learn in an automatic (mostly because they have to change their cars every one or two years and automatics are mor expensive) and if you do you get an automatic licence and don't get to drive manual unless you pas your test again in a manual or keep your licence for three (or four I don't remember) years without any point taken from your licence then it is upgraded into the regular manual licence that allows you to drive both vehicles.
Nobody even learns to drive an automatic though. People learn to drive young and they won't be able to afford an auto until they have some disposable income so starting with an automatic is a waste of time. You have no reason not to learn on a manual.

I couldn't be this stupid if I tried

Pretty sure it is this