Cars that we miss

What is the one car that you regret getting rid of?

None. I always improve on my last car since I drive them into the ground.

i shitposted just about enough with it but it's leaving next month

CBA making a new thread
what should I watch out on a rev1 sw20?
I don't mind if the engine blows because there's gonna be a few circulating for cheap.
What are other things? Other than rust and timing belts and hoses from hell?

my previous shitbox of a Toledo, it was reliable as hell

My old EM1 Civie SI, she was a bucket of bolts but she was mine

F 7;_;

I miss my two door tahoe

Found a Rio Red Legacy GT wagon on craigslist about 2 years ago and I didnt have the cash for it.

it was a 5 speed and had under 100k miles.

>DOHC
>pigfat

You didn't really miss out, they're pretty good looking and practical but that's about it

t. Rio Red wagon owner

Caused enough butthurt.

My mom sold her absolutely pristine manual 1997 Accord for 1/3 the market price six months before I got my driver's license. Now almost ten years later they still cost more in decent condition. I wish I had bought it from her, my current project shitbox is nowhere near as nice.

stfu, theyre amazing

>legacy outback limited owner

All of them. Certain cars remind me of stages in my life, places I went with it, even the weird issues I had with it. Pic related was riddled with electrical problems, and was darn near useless in the winter, but she was my first, and I still miss her a lot sometimes.

I used to have a nice 2001 civic, but my dad got it into a fender bender that ended up fucking up the radiator and my insurance decided it was totalled

Very true.
I regret getting rid of my 00 outback, that thing was an absolute beast. Also reminds me of my senior year in HS, which was a blast.

This is true. An old shit ranger was my first car too, but it was my car, and I could go anywhere with it. A lot of firsts are associated with that truck.

Do you guys ever have dreams about your old cars? I dream that I got my old civic back and always miss it when i wake up

>they're pretty good looking and practical but that's about it
good looks and practicality are all you need, what else is there to boast in a wagon?

I do all the time. Feels bad to wake up and realize it's gone.

2006 mustang gt
2003 350z touring
I dreamed about the Mustang last night. Somehow I made it a mid engine though.

not with the shitheap Phase 1 EJ25
reliability for one

an impreza wagon is as practical as most people need, and outhandles the outback of those years by far

hell even the forester outhandles the outback and it has a much more usable cargo area

not to say they're terrible, just average at best

nice instagram filter, normie

My 92 eagle talon. Tuned it to 650 horsepower. Ran a 10.8@130. Traded it for a carbed 350 swapped FC rx7. The FC handled better but I really didnt fit in it right so I got rid of that too.

I miss my first vehicle, it was the biggest shitheap, but it was my shitheap

Slow piece of shit, but I loved that thing

It was comfortable, super reliable, crazy good on gas, and was really clean. I drove it over 500 miles and used less than a half tank of gas. The kid I sold it to trashed it. Wouldn't mind having another, but I wouldn't buy one unless I had a long commute or something.

1990 subaru loyale AWD turbo