How old is the sticky?

It says 2.0 and I feel like the 1.0 was suggesting Novas, Pintos and Datun 510's.

We are a bit more modern now.

Looking for a basic car since my commute just went from ~2 miles to about 60 miles round trip,

Other urls found in this thread:

inlandempire.craigslist.org/search/cto
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5915478238.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5925687406.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5892442350.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5905008693.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5915294375.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5904341712.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5917077219.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5898771052.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5928845809.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 civic for 3k

what do you drive now?

A mercury Mountaineer, I net about 16-17 MPG average, with a feather, eco conscious foot. When I romp on it, I get single digit MPG

I'm weighing the pro's/con's of a Sedan/ Hatchback, I'm up for anything, really.

do you have a preferred brand in mind?
post local craigslist

2013 Ford Focus SE with the 2.0 4 cylinder engine and automatic transmission with 43,000 miles on the odometer and a small but harmless scratch on the trunk from that time I took my son to T ball and he hit his metal bat against it, the little shithead

we went over this a few days ago.
Quit bitching.
The sticky is still up to date.
The sticky operates on a 5k budget. the used car market under 5k has not changed in 2 years
fuck off.

inlandempire.craigslist.org/search/cto

I'm leaning generic toyoto hondo, but only cause my mental state is plagued by my Mercury (ford) having so many problems. Hardly any of the accessories work.

Ideally, I'd like something more unique. I like the Suzuki SX4 but is bad on gas for a sub compact car. I like 90's Maxima's with the 5 speed. I like Accord Wagons. And wagons in general. MPG and Reliability a high priority. I know how to work on cars.

Sorry, but wasn't me. I've been in Hawaii since the 15th. Got back yesterday.

Only thing about the sx4 is the sucky 23 city/ 28 hw MPG for a lightweight, 110 horsepower little tiny car.

budget?

Could you elbor8 m8

Should I be like everyone else my age and get a jalopy 240sx?

>110 horsepower
it's 143 HP or 150 HP depending on the model year.

>Sorry, but wasn't me. I've been in Hawaii since the 15th. Got back yesterday.
deal with it. The used car market has not changed since 2014. Blame Cash for Clunkers.

I can spend up to ~$8-9k, but would like to stay around $6-7, and have a couple thousand for any repairs and maintenance, good tires, etc.

thanks obama

I thought about a non-WRX impreza wagon, but IDK. I hear good and bad things about them.

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5915478238.html
make sure it was will maintained and it'll serve you well

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5925687406.html
those accords are tanks iirc
decent power too

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5892442350.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5905008693.html
newer saabs are very underrated
dunno how parts are going to be in the US
see if you can talk the second guy down to a more reasonable price

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5915294375.html
a wrx that isn't a wrx

Keep it. You know all it's little idiosyncrasies. 3-5k buys a ton of gas. If you buy another used car it'll come with another set of problems.

>Inland Empire

Where you at boi?

Thanks! A few weeks ago I test drove a 2010 Accord Coupe V6 and it has BALLS. Of course I've never really driven a sports car though. I floored it going on the freeway.

I was the one in the Saab thread. I DO like them. Considering the 9-2x actually. Thanks for the suggestions.

I like Accord coupes but like the sedans too. I like loooong stable comfy cars.

I've had this mindset for about 7 years though. Since 2009, two transmission rebuilds, fuel pump, water pump, t stat, power steering, brake booster I can go on and on. Front power windows don't work.

Riverside brahh

I've been stranded more than a few times waiting for a tow truck

Oh shit I'm in Corona.

Fair enough. I second the accord v6. I wouldn't buy a car with the meme engine. (the 9-2x or any other subaru)

np guy

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5904341712.html
forgot to add this
looks pretty well taken care of
price is meh
i'd get the sedan accord if i were you,i can't handle all the ass on the coupe

Would a 9-3 be a completely idiot purchase? I'm afraid of Volkswagen, BMW, etc. Not sure if my mindset is wrong or they really do cost a lot to fix and maintain.

well a turbo car will require more maintenance than an n/a car.

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5917077219.html

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5898771052.html

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5928845809.html