/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Dreaming no longer

>shoot gascoine
>easy parry

>he tricks his weapon
>shoot gascoine
>he blocks the bullet

???

Do you think Gehrman fugs the doll?

AHH

PURGE FILTH

And give 'em a dreg or two for the holiday spirit

All of his phases can be parried. Git gud

>First time fighting Micolash

Holy shit what a mad cunt

how does he block the bullet with a 2h weapon

Merry Christmas you fucking retards

>mfw some say Kosm

You're just not hitting him during the parry frames.

The fuck are you on about? He has superarmour for a portion of the attack where bullet do nothing, but if you time it right then you can parry them, if i remember correctly theres only 1 or 2 moved that cant be parried

kosm fags are killing this thread tbqh

Would you blame him?

His only attack I know that can't be parried is one of his jump attacks. I think it's the untricked one. He has a leap attack in all three phases, but only two of them are parryable for some reason.

I dont know about blocking, but the parry opportunity is smaller while his weapon is tricked and is later than when it is one handed.

I think its some form of hyper armour mechanic

>Fat Doll ass

user, my dick can only get so erect.

UUGH

What should I choose for my starting class/early point investment if I want to use the saw spear? Never used it before, but I imagine pump dex? I usually push vit to 20 once I'm doing decent damage

look at the wiki to see scaling for every weapon

Look at the scaling letter for each weapon, and prioritize the stat with the highest value. Except Arcane is only for when you convert the weapon to arcane/fire/bolt or it has a special arcane mode and bloodtinge weapons have separate modes for it.

>dragonsis will never be your gf

What will I be able to use effectively with a build like this and what would I need more arc for?

>HP gradually depletes
AHHHHHHHHHHH

HMLS, Wheel, Burial Blade, Kos Parasite, and any weapon that can be converted to arcane, bolt, or fire

HLMS
Wheel
Kos Parasite
Any arc-converted weapon

No need for more arc, tools do decent damage. You can use pretty much every weapon as long as you convert them with fire/bolt/arcane gems.

HMLS is pretty much the only thing that will use it to full effect.

If you give that much of a shit just keep it in your secondary slot and pull it out for combat only. Or use it as a boss melter.

>Burial Blade
>can be converted
Only Burial Blade, Blades of Mercy, Amy Arm and blood weapons can't be converted and yet you managed to get that wrong.

Yeah, but 25/25/50 is usable for the Burial Blade

Burial Blade arc scaling is pointless because of the low base arcane damage. Getting up to 50 will bring around 35 extra arcane damage, less than half of a decent flat arcane increase gem if you really want to raise it's arcane damage.

>Burial Blade
Not with that build.

Would I be better off dropping the points in skl for something else?

He didn't say it could be converted, he said it was usable with that build. Is English a second language for you?

No, the 25 SKL really helps on the HLMS

You can, but your HLMS will suffer.

Am I going to be fine with just 12 end? I heard the wheel is a bit of a stamina hog so 12 end seems on the low end for it.

You could put it in END since some people complain about it being stamina hungry but I never had insues with it, it'll be fine like this.

You'll have stamina runes, and hopefully you'll learn to manage yourself with low endurance. It isn't so bad.
But if you really feel the need to, you can sacrifice some points in Vitality for 15 Endurance.

Reminder to filter Lucifer. He does not play Bloodborne. Also reminder that he's a poorfag from Alabama on food stamps (serious). Do not reply to him.

What I would do is take a point each off of VIT, SKL, and STR to get to 15 END

>act like a retard
>get called out on your shit
>L-luci is a retard. F-filter him guys

How do you use the wheel properly anyway? The R1s are all pretty awful, right? So only dash R1s and R2?

Fuck off, Lucifer.

If you are using the Wheel I'd switch your build back to 12 SKL and put more in STR.

The loss of damage on the HMS will be significantly smaller that what you are currently losing on the Wheel since it has no SKL scaling.

>Rare sighting of lucifer taking off his trip, but instead of being an anonymous contributor like a normal person he continues to act like a fucking faggot

>The R1s are all pretty awful
Only if you are a shitter, in this case git gud.

Wasn't me. You're so full of shit that you have anons actually siding with me over you. Do you know how bad that means you are fucking up? Take a sec to think about that.

Why do you post with a trip?

Well I don't know if this is going to be purely built around the wheel, more just pretty much anything bolt/fire, parasite, and also wanted to use the HMLS some? But maybe trying to do all that on one character is unreasonable.

>stupid people asking stupid questions and getting stupid people to give them stupid answers

I love sales and holidays.

(You)
Reminder that Lucifer takes off his trip and replies to himself so other people don't feel as bad to reply to his tripself.
Don't fall for the bait.

nice1. removing your trip is a really good strategy to misslead newlads

Because y'all niggas need a REMINDER.

> (You)
Kek.

REMINDER that posting this image just feeds into Lucy's persona of himself that he has in his head

50 ARC, 18 STR and 12 SKL is the requirements to use a huge variety of weapons with elemental gems slotted. Where you go after that depends on what else you want to use.

If you want the HMS as a primary weapon then 25/25 is perfect.

If you want to use Wheel, Tonitrus and Boom Hammer as well, then leaving SKL at 12 and leveling STR would be the better option. Slightly less HMS damage, but you'd open up a bunch of new options for yourself.

Okay niggers whos up for my low level one shotting me ludwig?

I don't know. Doing this might give him less (You)s and work out in the long run. It's like chemo

How low we talking?

How much does the wheel really benefit from strength while tricked? Isn't most of the damage from the multihit arc damage?
Granted I already have a 50/25/25 character on that I've been using the HMLS extensively with so I probably shouldn't be bothering to fit it onto this second one too.

Level 40. Kosm worshipers not welcome

Neat, pass and location?

I've never been on to sexualize the doll, but this makes me want to

I'll join too

We ride from the boss gate with the password bbg.
Protect my smelly beast hieny. I only have 3 insighr because i really really fucking hate the kosm so we have 3 tries

Ringing

Ringing

In any case, 10 points to spare, where should they be going?

Image macros haven't made people stop talking to me in 5+ years. Why would it start working now?

Valtr should be enough to let you solo Ludwig.

Ty glorious men for the ludwig help. I couldnt skip the cutscene and i never expected that to be over so fast. Now i can go full beast mode

How long did it take to farm those gems at that level? Wouldn't the chalices be such a bitch?

It's perfect

Cheers

Lucifer fuck off. I know Valtr is enough but i also know it takes a fucking decade to even kill him with Valtrs help at low level. Now go neck yourself

Don't you need to kill Laurence? Can I join?

Not really, just farm Mensis gems before the DLC, then the DLC gems before the chalices, and don't bother with abyssals. Watchers are pushovers.

>i also know it takes a fucking decade to even kill him with Valtrs
It takes like 3 to 5 minutes instead of the usual 1 and a half to 3.

No worries.

Im making my way to the firecunt now, ill ring once ive grabbed the skull and shit

Mensis gems from the headlanterns or do the physical come from other stuff.

What do I farm DLC gems from?

>mfw I just killed Laurance

I'll be waiting with my negative fire resistance.

So should I just dump the last 10 levels into strength then or what?

>summoned to Laurence
>with the power of autism gems easily brings him to third phase
>due to bad connection I get stunlocked in lava unti my full bar of hp runs out
Thanks FROM

Frenzy dolls for both. The ones in Mensis then the ones right before the Orphan.

>people still give him replies

read the fucking op you retard. Your question is already answered there

Dump them in End.

If you actually cared you would have filtered me and hidden stubs a long time ago instead of constantly shit posting.

Never knew that one. Neat.

Does it really matter in the long run? I could see if he shit posted all day long.

Whos up for my low level laurence sexual run where i can get oneshotted again?
No kosm worshippers allowed
Pass bbg
Ringing outside his fucking faggy throne room

Farm them from Mensis if you don't have the DLC.
Farm them from the Fishing Hamlet if you have the DLC.
The DLC ones give slightly better gems, 22% gems. The ones from the nightmare drop 20% gems.

>invading in the Hunter's Nightmare
>all this fanmail as I kill a host and his cooperator trying to climb a ladder
Glorious holidays!

Nothing makes me happier than fanmail. Try invading in the Research Hall with Beast Roar.

>Fanmail

Post screenshots, that shit's rare as a unicorn and it makes me sad.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

dodged the wrong way on his faggy fire swipe. Sorry. Ringing again for faggy laurence

It's all good senpai, it took me about 11 times for me to get him solo.

Thanks for reminding me of completing my Cainhurst twink. Stopped halfway because the chitcake is fucking boring.

Is 30 enough endurance?

>I say shortly before getting backhanded like a bitch

...I'm gonna put on some fire resist next time.

Wew im hardly damaging laurence.

Hage 5 more insight left. Will be ringing in the dream and running to the boss gate when and if i die. Pass is bbg anyone welcome