Viking age was just a bunch of inbred looking shits killing nigger looking inbreds

>viking age was just a bunch of inbred looking shits killing nigger looking inbreds

I think I just lost my interest in this time period.

Other urls found in this thread:

norsevikingqueen.tumblr.com/post/28129211969/photo-by-wictoria-nordgaard-sól-at-borre-viking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Ostrogoth woman is a different era and it's obvious that she had an artificial cranial deformation as was practiced by the Huns.

>This is what NeoNazis call the master race

toppest of keks

These look worse than Oblivion, even the non-Hun one.
They must have really shit artists. No way did humans looked like this.

polish

Scandinavians are only good looking because they stole the good-looking women and killed or left the ugly ones. That's why everyone in Britain is ugly

People were fucking hideous.

>blonde
>polish

st petersberg

Why do you think that thousands of men left their homeland to settle in foreign lands?

>Ostrogoth Women

look at this dood, look at the top of her head

The blonde viking woman could have been pretty hot when she was younger.
Also don't forget that these aren't wearing any make-up. Both male and female Norse used it iirc.

The fuck does Russia have to do with anything?

rus*

>>blonde
>>polish

Uh, yeah. Many Polish women are blonde.

Is it possible, now that we have essentially removed humanity from the food chain, that the criteria for a good mate has changed? Are humans going to become steadily more and more beautiful because it increases the chances of successfully creating and raising a child?

>people looked different a long time ago
rikky makes u contemplative

So many blondes! And such white skin as well.

forgot the pic. You will never be blonde dumb polack.

bottom viking woman is pretty cute.

They might not look like much to your eyes, but you ust remember that they were judged by their contemporaries, here, to illustrate, is a Turk (or possibly north-african) from the same time-period.

I guess this is the level we are at in this thread, right?

>Blonde people exist only in Sweden and Finland

Good lord you are retarded, you can find a few blonde people even in North Africa or the Levant

whoa, a single image

you really #rekt him a hard one user.

>Also don't forget that these aren't wearing any make-up. Both male and female Norse used it iirc.
B-but men wearing make-up is just a new fashion for degenerate subhuman SJW feminist faggots manipulated by the jews who try to destroy and pollute the glorious nordic race with gayness. Y-you lie. My vikings ancestors were not like that. Trump 2016.

>ck2 was actually right

huh

is that anne? she's not really ugly i would say, she was just a bit fat
she looks like her dad

Who is this semen demonson?

Show me an image that shows blonde girls on a polish street because I found none.

>retort my cherrypicking with further cherrypicking

N I C E

Here I'll do you one better. There are about as many blonde poles as there are blonde germans.

Wow a map that's so fucking convincing. Where are you even from?

>Where are you even from?
Why do you ask?

Because I doubt you even visitted Poland if you think it's a blonde country.

No, it's because affordable make-up and photoshop are widespread. Most people still look like goblins, it's just that we can mask it much more adroitly now.

>Because I doubt you even visitted Poland if you think it's a blonde country.
different user but I've been there twice. They're about as blonde as germans

Not sure
Photo by wictoria nordgaard
norsevikingqueen.tumblr.com/post/28129211969/photo-by-wictoria-nordgaard-sól-at-borre-viking

No they aren't. They aren't even white.

>They aren't even white.

Jesus you niggers are fucking stupid.

Does that swarthy skin look white to you?

left is much better

she looks like a homely farm wife

Oh no a tan

>tan

they have bronze shit skin even in the winter

>Viking woman
It's like people don't even know what a Viking is. Stop conflating Viking with everything medieval Scandinavia.

I can only guess how you came to this conclusion. Anyway, yes I would consider that girl white. As would most of the human population.

t. Ahmed ibn Muhammad bin Laden

>Netherlands and Northern Germany are 20-49%
Bullshit

>oblivion concept art.jpg

They may not be blonde but they're uncucked unlike your precious germanics

Where's that furry map when I need it?

some autist on Veeky Forums said poles aren't white I guess that settles it once and for all

how will poles ever recover

You need to lay off /pol/ (I say this as a /pol/ack) or you need to get better bait

Either way you're autistic

I don't know about Ostrogoth women in general, but Amalasuntha didn't look that bad

>>>>>/leftypol/

>i say this as a /pol/ack
>press x to doubt