>2016
>His car still has shit tier headlights like the top pic
>His car headlights are dirty like the top pic
>He hasn't upgraded to GOD TIER LED headlights like the bottom pic

Holy shit can this board get anymore pleb

Ha, joke's on you I have sealed beams.
No fogged lenses here.

Led headlights look like shit.

they make you look like that tryhard who drives around at night with only his led drl eyebrows lit

they also make you look like some faggot that found out how to over brighten his drls

>Caring about how you look with others
>unironically having the mentality of a woman

Fucking insecure pleb get off my board.

Sealed beams are maximum cozy.

>getting flashed by oncoming drivers
No thanks.

>calls others insecure plebs
pot, meet kettle

>>He hasn't upgraded to GOD TIER LED headlights like the bottom pic
You can't upgrade your headlights like that user. Only the entire car.

enjoy your niggercar

Op you are a faggot, you prefer leds because they make your ride look up to date.

If none of us gave a fuck and only cared about all out speed we would be driving procharged c5s.

No, I like LED headlights because they provide better visuality and look good on my car you fucking cock muncher.

>better visuality
>visuality

Kek

>upgrade to led headlights

5 bucks OP has ricer trash like pic related on his shitbox civic and thinks its the coolest thing ever

> non oem headlights
jky senpai

First gen Toyota tundra?

>Caring about how you look with others

But you're the one making fun of people for how their cars look. You want them to care what you think.

>You want them to care what you think.

No. I'm making fun of them because they have dirty outdated headlights you fucking vagina.

>not having pop-up headlights

Pleb.

No excuses, XENON POWER MOTHERFUCKERS

>Not having projection housings
Pleb

Closeup, just parks on

Not many non-luxury brands have LEd headlights. The ones that do only recently got them, and are only available on the top trim level. So you have a moot point there.

However, having dirty headlight lenses is inexcusable. That's a $10 to $20 fix with a bottle of jizz and a rag.

>he doesn't have city lights

i don't like how cluttered led lights look

these conversions kinda suck btw

when you absolutely must permanently blind all incoming traffic

I regularly key cars with xenon headlights. Eat shit you retina-scarring faggot.

Ha. That's funny guys. Have you ever lived in shitstate USA with every vehicle is a truck or a lifted truck with xenon's or stock lights. EVERY lights scarring your retinas. Please try and flash your lights. The hocks will flags you with theirs and you will know pain... You will know pain

Hah, you faggots ever heard of projector housings? Those are totally road legal and E-approved for cuckopean traffic. Pics distort, I have bright as tits parking lights that stay on with regular lights.

Eat shit niggers, learn to install them correctly and you won't have little babbys like those two complaining about bright lights. I bet your regular housing halogens blind more people on the road than my aftermarkets do.

Are you 5?

>visuality

Been considering doing an LED-swap for my headlights. Tried my friends Hilux with a swap and I had to say that I was impressed. Cut-off angle was fine, the lights were improved and it was an easy job

Still probably going to prioritize upgrading my high-beam setup with the addtion of these

Do they also have automatic leveling and does your car have a sprayer for each light?

>muh visuality
>?
what

Yes to sprayers, nope for autoleveling, not needed in my car because of manufacturing year. Does have electronic level control tho

For sprayers see little squares on bumper here

Do those use a a system of motors, gears, cables, levers and bellcranks to extend out of the bumper?

LEDs are absolutely shit for vehicle lighting. Halogens do a wonderful job in my opinion

I don't think I've ever seen a single set of non-OEM headlights that aren't ricey as fuck

Clearing up headlights, sandpaper and clearcoat?

I thought autoleveling was required on any HID low-beam no matter the year?

angel eyes on audi
whew

calling mean names doesnt change the fact that youre insecure of your tastes and need them reassured so you can feel like your opinion has value and thus that you have value.

you saying mean names is your response to what you didnt expect, a lack of support for your aesthetic tastes. which, by the way, fall into the same category as your average normie.

sorry m8

I'd rather pay $3 to replace a burnt out lightbulb instead of $300

jokes on you, my oem headlamps already blind everyone!

led are useful because they suck less power, but lazors use half as much as led, but then again there are diminishing returns at some point. Led lights also are line spectrum, meaning the light wavelength can be set to something more exact, creating less glare.

Nope, not in Finland.

No, just water pressure from the pump which extends the nozzle and opens the valve when in tdc. You can see the water hose going from the container to the bumper in this picture.

Yeah I'ma put LEDs on my shitty 2k 97 civic. That'll look good

>he doesn't used H4 socket sealed beams exclusively
Stay pleb.

>being this desperate to look like a BMW

Even stock crossovers and vans have headlights mounted really high up, which is kinda shit if you drive a regular car and have them in oncoming traffic.

> I bet your regular housing halogens blind more people on the road than my aftermarkets do.

Yellow light is easier on the eyes than blue/white no matter the intensity. This is also the reason the french used yellow headlights up until the 90s.

>tfw no FDM as fuck 205 GTi

>led
>burning out within your ownership of the car

pick one

The chinkshit electronics will shit themselves, several times, guaranteed.

mixture of lemon and baking soda

Baking soda, toothpaste, none of that shit clears headlights. Sand and Polish or sand, Polish, and clearcoat

Jokes on you my Ls400 has glass headlamps. In fact every car Ive owned had glass headlights. And those LEDs are still covered with plastic which fogs up especially here in Florida where the sun eats anything it touches.

Too bad they have to be replaced as a whole assembly when the leds go out (which they do, for various reasons). The cost to replace LED headlight assemblies can be up and over $1000 dollars per side, that's parts and labor included. Sorry I'd rather switch out a $10 dollar bulb on my own than pay out my ass to the automotive Jews. Have fun getting pulled over and getting tickets because you can't afford to replace a light. Hope this is a troll thread because your logic is terribly dumb

You are thinking of HID, not LED. LED is an assembly replacement and costs even more than that

What year is that beast and what engine does it have?

I've read that polish should come after clear coat because the CC needs something to "grab on to"
I'll do some more research but thanks it looks like I'm headed in the right direction

Kek. I need to get on with procharging my c5.

>believing in this meme
Nope, I have all chinkshit leds running hard for a second year in a row flawlessly.

Bump

>Baking soda, toothpaste, none of that shit clears headlights.

well it did clear my headlights
what now mr wise guy?

in what fucking way are led headlights better than xenon projectors? i have a nice, even sheet of light that floods the area in front of me with a nice cutoff, and i enjoy drowning out the output of led headlight cars on the freeway like yours when i'm passing you up

wow a whole two years? i'd like to see one actually living up to its service life expectations since leds are typically purported to last 50-100k hours

You are a complete faggot. I was waiting to see the faggot that disagrees with OP like on every thread even though disagreeing just makes you look retarded here.

LEDs are the future. They look god tier, esp at night

>not retrofitting your popup housings with projectors

Still longer than shitty halogen poopoo

Hahahaha LMAO this is great! This is the best DAMN Headlight restoration kit i have iv seen this voodoo black magic stuff hapen what brand did you use? (Turtle Wax, Black Magic or Abracadabra 60k on new car?)

LED is just going to overcome Halogen lights here real soon and fast. but think about it there is better visibility and they do last longer. Plus the heat that the halogen bulbs produce in the housing help increase the yellowing and the condensation in some of the newer cars out there today. i think that LED bulbs should be used in Projector housings but like me on my 03 Dodge Ram 1500 i don't have projectors and i have such a better visibility range with the LED. nut you have your own opinion but i thought id share mine.

$20 MAX baking soda paste works well with a fine grit sand paper

What is retrofitting