Chiron looks beastly

You have to be 18 to post here.

It's impractical

good thing Im over that

hows about you Mr. I Must Appeal to Veeky Forums

looks like kiddie behavior to me

There are none.

>Mr. I Must Appeal to Veeky Forums

What is that supposed to mean? Sounds like you just got called out on a Taiwanese fletching tutorial site and can't handle it.

Even to this day my all time dream car. To own one in palladium silver is my ultimate car wish.

if you cant understand tha then you really are underage arent you

lool

no LED headlights

3 seats is still more practical than a lot of other hypers out there

>if you can't understand my weak attempts to change the subject you must be underage

Sounds like a Bugatti kiddo to me. You have horrible taste. I think we're done here.

>has to leave the thread

looks like a hit the bullseye
enjoy winter break

this, Bugat is tryhard

>n-no! I'm 18 p-p-promise!
>You're just running away!
>L-l-look guise, I won!

Holy shit, dude. Just stop.

anime reaction image thread?

I thought you were done

youll hit 18 eventually no need to be so butthurt that I easily saw that you werent old enough

Sure why the fuck not? Just post facts about cars so it's on topic.

>no you

Oh, my sweet summer child.

>summer meme

so not only are you underaged your a newfag too

lmao it gets better

>Summer meme
>newfag

Looks like someone doesn't know the true origin of the summer meme.

It isn't. There is front trunk, a bit more trunk in the rear, and more space behind the seats. It can hold as much as a small sedan. Also, 3 seats.

Now kiss.

There is none. It's a God machine. truly the GOAT

This.

i would guess reliability but actually from various sources like jay leno and 1 actually owner i personally know, they are super reliable... mclaren even services them for free -- which is pretty awesome

>servicing a $10,000,000+ vehicle
>made 24 years ago
>of which there are approximately 60 examples of
>for free

Who can compete with McLaren's service?

they also have a aaa-like service for breakdowns as well... mclaren will send a grease monkey personally to you.

That's a trick.

The F1 has no flaws. It's the ultimate sportscar. It was a god machine before the label even existed.

100% correct.

Perfect in every way.
Avoids taking a side in RHD/LHD debates
Fast
Beautiful, yet conservative
Enough made to not be unobtanium, yet not enough made to be a toy for Bin al-sheik-al-bismillah-bin-jihadi-wasabi
Mr Bean had one.

My first carfu, its perfect in my eyes

Not fast, the fastest.

I don't own one.

Even is some neck beard finds a flaw, it's still the best car ever. Period. Hopefully for now.

It's the pinnacle of automotive engineering. I don't think it'll be properly topped before cars go extinct.

I can't have it

>best car ever
>pinnacle of automotive engineering
then why is it slower than r35 that is down 100hp and up 600kg?

>bbut muh irrelevant subjective feelsy bullshit!

Naturally aspirated.

Power under the curve

awd computer system vs. mr layout without any safety or stability controlled systems...

>hurrrr nip35 fastr guize

so its an outdated piece of shit slower than a car you can pick up for 60k... great

It's not.

Show me where the R35 is faster

Hi, CarThrottle.

tsukuba and estoril
tsukuba was the same drivers

So speed is the only thing that makes a car good? Are you telling me a BMW S1000RR is better than almost every car ever made because it's faster? Then I guess every supercar manufacturer can fuck off because they're all worse than a $20,000 sportbike.

I don't care if you don't like it though. You probably don't even change your own oil.

this guy is actually right

lmao @ the fanboys itt

>all these niggers falling for what is obvious bait

Yeah but it's the only thing worth replying to. Slow board.

Only shit eaters like Bugatti

Doesn't have ecoboost

>Are you telling me a BMW S1000RR is better than almost every car ever made because it's faster?
its also more an experience to ride than it is to drive... much more fun...
yes

Its Santa hat isn't aligned properly.

FUCK

Straight line, can't turn, one trick pony. Impressive for it's time but irrelevant these days when a $50k corvette has the same power to weight ratio and is way faster around a track.

>Avoids taking a side in RHD/LHD debates

For the F1, the stick shift is on the right so it driving dynamics are more similar to a LHD acknowledging the superior setup despite the car being from an RHD country.

LHD only makes sense on boats where there aren't any lanes for it to matter.

>Avoids taking a side in RHD/LHD debates

Neither do street sweepers, doesn't make them god machines.

>implying street sweepers aren't god machines

It's aging, which isn't normally a problem but is when you consider it's a supercar; something supposed to flaunt the latest and greatest engineering of the time. Modern cars are better and faster. That's just how things go. Is it still a marvel and a wonderful car? Yes. Is it the best naturally aspirated car ever? Yes. Do we have better cars that take advantage of more advanced systems like KERS/hybrid motors, aerodynamics, forced induction, and weight-saving techniques? Yes.

It's time to pass the torch, nostalgiafags.

>can't turn
>it fucking rekt Le Mans and countless GT series around the world including JGTC
>thinking power/weight is everything like a true bench racer

Nigger, at least try harder when making your bait, 2.5/10.

>GTR faggots actually think their sport trim Murano is better than the F1

It makes me sad that the Ford GT is going to be faster than this car with an F-150 engine. A screaming NA V12 full of engineering ingenuity and passion, outdone by an overboosted economy appliance.

>one trick pony

wew lad.

LeMans is a meme. It's obviously meaningless if you can win it with a truck engine. Woo a bunch of faggots driving around a slow ass track for 24 hours. More like the 24 hours of autism.

If you think supercars about outright speed, then you have completely missed the point. You could assemble a kit car or modify a Camaro and smoke the latest multi-million dollar supercars for a fraction of the price and nobody would care.

The very best supercars are the ones that get remembered. This why old Shelby Cobra, Lamborghini Miura, Ferrari 250 cars, Mercedes 300SL, etc are highly desired and command such a high price when they trade hands. They were all historically notable in some way despite being technologically obsolete.

>Cirque La Sarthe
>slow

I see, you're just an idiot.

I mean, le mans is about more than just racing a track, as all tracks are. It's about concentrating on mileage, tire wear, endurance etc...
Racing is much harder than you apparently think it is...

kek.

The F1 GTR was good every where, not just Le Mans. It dominated GT racing in the mid-'90s.

/thread

Right? Jesus, that's some /b/ grade faggotry going on.

B-but muh power/weight ratios! A-and m-muh specific outputs! And m-muh degree in benchracing from Hicktown University!

You see, dumbfuck, there are this things called tyres. Tyres are made of rubber and, through the years, mankind has developed better rubber compounds which result in better tyres. And I know this will be hard to understand but stick with me: better tyres allow for better lap times, 0-60 times, skidpan numbers, the lot! Basically, the better the tyre, the better the numbers! So it stands to reason that a car with tyres developed in 2016 is faster than a car with tyres made in the 90s.

There you go, a free lesson in advanced automotive engineering for ya!

not a good enough excuse
try again buttmadn nerd

Only three seats.

Brakes, mostly.

It isn't powered by ecoboost
>spoonfeed me mommy!

Damn, beat me to it

Steel brakes

It's a perfect fag test

If you don't like this car then you're gay

I can't afford one

>tfw no custom shooting brake F1 for you and buddies to have hektik times in

Boeing planes have steel breaks and I'm sure they know what's best

I was watching an interview with Gordon Murray, he thought there was quite a few flaws.
Still it was the best anyone could do at the time. IMO the rear wheels could be 1" bigger, the sidewall looks too tall compared to the front. Personal taste though.

He never listed these things as what he considered to be the F1s flaws though, lol.

>the sidewall looks too tall compared to the front

Can't unsee.

2"bigger rims, 1" less tyre

Tyrone pls

Too many cylinders.

Going to snatch 90mil from Eurojackpot next friday, you can find me touring all the great tracks around Europe with my f1 with 18" bbs fi-r's next summer.

This.

Bread on hood faggot

What the hell is this assburger on about?

Do I see two brake calipers on the rear wheel?