>community college, private schools, financial aid and gubbermint grants
>eating nothing is better than rollerdogs
>watchan' animu, readan' mangu, fappan' to hentai
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eARl9omVs
youtube.com/watch?v=BBtzGf5somg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So he has chose jap cabovers this thread.

>dat sexy hino

Can we get pictures of those Japanese trucks with many lights?

NIPPON A SHIT

god dammit

2016 best year

Not even tired of winning. WEEBS OUT OUT OUT

>Bitching about chinese cartoon fans on a chinese cartoon imageboard

Shoo shoo, prole, shoo shoo.

Fuck off and stop spamming this shit. Veeky Forums is a slow board as it is and because of you there a two threads now. You wanna get this general banned or something?

>it's like he is retarded and doesn't know about /dbt/

Maybe then you will understand.

>Prole
>1. a member of the working class; a worker
Nigga... you're working class.

Nah not me bud, I've only posted a little bit. Not the truck spammer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

>WEEBS OUT OUT OUT
kek you sure got triggered that you had to go and make another thread

he is a retard, the other thread was fine and you couldnt post anymore weebshit

A weeb made this thread though
Read the OP

It's fine if it is on a truck, it is related then.

Wasn't even me boys. Keep licking those wounds. He did the heavy lifting for me by posting trucks, and I commend him for it. Merry Christmas.

I'm going to get drunk at my in-law's now. Have fun boys.

For you user.

wew
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eARl9omVs

If the pics weren't so low red I'd be all over this

Find some that aren't then.

Is it over yet?

How the fuck does that thing even do construction work with the front so low and sticking so far out?

>they just stuck a bonnet onto a cabover

pretty much

I learned to drive in a gumboot scania, it had been retro fitted with a 16sp spicer.

Okay pal no one needs an autobiography

>says the attention whore

>Bukkake enthusiast trucks, covered in wall to wall lighting and zany graphics

>All over this

how is he able to stay vertical?

>140% cabovers

>Conventional truck attempts look equally goofy as fuck

Oh Europe, can't you do anything right?

t. American trucker

44 tonnes m8. You can't even compete.

Some mysterious trucker superpowers. I have noticed alot of them posses this power.

big ass trucker wallet in his back pocket for counterweight?

One of these guys, stuffed to the brim with loyalty/rewards cards and maxed out credit cards.

lel
i wonder if his beer storage hits the wheel

I used to work with an operator that had a big, hard, visceral fat gut that would rub against the non tilt steering wheel of the Kenworth T800 we would drive, even with the seat as far back as it could go.

Have seen that. Did he also have wear marks on his shirt from the steering wheel?

Oh and the outer edge of the steering wheel has significantly more wear then the rest.

are milfags welcome? Just got my HMMWV license, probably gonna get assigned a class to qualified for pic related too

Seen one like this in Chicago. Forgot the model number but apparently it was a Scania made for Brazil.

I don't understand why this is a single rear, twin steer truck.

Yup, it was sad and hilarious at the same time.

>Does trucker-kun like me, user-San?

If they can grudgingly start to accept my smug, opinionated Canadian ass, you'll get by just fine.

>Literally an abomination

Maybe the single steer with dual rear axle tanker setup was heavy on the steer so they made it a twin steer with load spreading suspension to make it legal?

Also
>crazy japs

Are the army trucks 6sp macks?

I dont know about the army they use a different truck but the navy/muhreens is a 7 speed

MURRICAN TRUCKS CANT EVEN COMPETE

ikr

>1986
>Has disc brakes

Meanwhile in 2016, murrican trucks still use primitive drums

>TFW gained 25 pounds since I started

youtube.com/watch?v=BBtzGf5somg
I want to treat her like a nasty lot lizard

Western Shit
Shitliner
Petershit
Shiternational
Shitworth
Macshit
Volshit
All pulling some:
Manashit
Hyshitdai
Shit Dane
Stoughshit
Shitbash
Shitnouer
Shitguard

Quality post.

In other news I haven't showered in eleven days

>Ripped right from /r/trucking

Wew lad.

>patronises others yet browses reddit

wewest of lads

One of the steers is under the load.

I don't actually mind the image spam, I just wish it wouldn't max out the threads.
Autist, you can spam some, but leave room for other people? I kinda like seeing the shiny trucks; truck pictures are half of why I'm here.
The other half is the banter. Even though I work in a warehouse and have pretty much given up on wanting to trucc.
Still want to drive delivery vans, though. Home every day, pays more, and I'm out in the world instead of being stuck in a warehouse all day. AND it starts later, but before rush hour.
Don't need to worry about fitting in, because it's the same department and the drivers already like me due to helping them for years.

I feel your pain. Three showers over two weeks when the hot water tank died. And even then it took a few days for the shower to work properly again and build pressure/heat.

>Assuming assumptions

Ain't even care.

How else would you know?

>Autist, you can spam some
No, /dbt/ needs more DRZ's right now.

Seems like a slam dunk.

What's the holdup on trying to get one of those delivery jorbs?

No openings?

Yer' on a mission from God.

>What's the holdup on trying to get one of those delivery jorbs?
>No openings?
I have to pass a driving test first, in a big van I'm unfamiliar with. I have failed it three times now, because I have some TERRIBLE driving habits and got a nasty concussion a couple of months before the last one.
There are openings fairly often, so I'm just going to keep trying as long as I can keep taking the tests.
The driving manager likes me, so I can probably get away with skill grinding.

>failed it three times
Ever think driving isn't for you?

>Ever think driving isn't for you?
First time, I failed it because I'd never driven a van before.
Second time, road positioning, due to lack of experience.
Third time, my judgement was out due to a concussion and I forgot to make it obvious I was using the passenger-side mirror.

And it's either driving, staying in a job that's driving me around the bend, or get promoted to do huge amounts of work and 12 hour+ shifts, and kiss ass to get the privilege of doing so.

can you get more time to drive the van so you can git gud

Insurance/corporate policy says no.

I can practice shit while driving my regular car, though. I will definitely need to skill-grind reversing around a corner.

And while I'm bitching about work, I have no idea how some of you truckerfuckers manage to feed yourselves without choking, or put your trousers on the right way around in the morning, with the lack of logic displayed by some people.

its one of the few jobs left that the severely retarded can do while still earning a decent wage.

So, I'm right to berate them at length from the other side of the loading bay as I watch them try five times to turn around in a small space and perform a manoeuvre that I've seen some drivers do as if it was the easiest thing in the world?
Of course, my grandmother probably COULD do better than them. And she's 90.

Yes, of course.

Then I shall continue to do so. And continue to belittle everyone who can't do their goddamn job right in the hopes that it'll inspire them to do it right.
And to continue being paid to fix other people's messes because I seem to be the only competent non-complacent person in the entire multinational megacorp.
And, yet, somehow this bunch of retards has more employees than some countries have population, let alone standing military, and is the market leader in the country and third worldwide.
Considering the competition literally hires the people we fire for incompetence/being racist bullies/unable to handle the bants, they must be awful to work for.

you are doing god's work

Not sure if you're trolling me or not, but idiots deserve to be shamed.
At the very least, it amuses me co-workers when I berate someone for being an idiot, or just lay on the sarcasm with a shovel.

no user, srs, maybe they will get woke

Kinda ghey tbqhwy

That's much better

It's best to give us newbies some time. We're trying our hardest to just maneuver that trailer into the right spot without racking up damages. Yelling at us just throws concentration out the window.