Are ricers uncool now?

are ricers uncool now?

I don't want to go crazy with the shitty modifications, I just want some modest visual mods like in pic related.

They never were cool

Why do you give a shit what someone else thinks about your car? Just do whatever you like to your car.

this

ricers are still better than stance fags

hush kids. Adults are talking.

>I liked them as kids so they were cool

no every adult and real car enthusiast was laughing at them

post a pic of that shitstang you call godmachine, trailer park nig

>boomers suddenly count as people

Normal people don't really care, if it's really subtle and well done they just won't recognize the model, especially if you have a nice looking, but rare badge

>so is it like a subaru special mdoel
>like hyundai has the tiburon?

you were what like 5-16 when FnF came out lmao

plenty didnt like them

they were a shit stain on the scene

boomers making fun of everything that didn't have 8 cylinders don't count.

no plenty of people in the import scene

and there were riced out V8 cars a plenty

fucking hell boomers with their gigantic chrome wheels and shitty conversions (like that Bel Air Camaro) are awful too

I didn't realize putting on a basic lip kit is considered rice lol
seems like every car faggle I see or talk to calls anything remotely modded in the slightest "riced out"
the fact of the matter is, is that finding someone that's in the car scene that actually is a ricer with the stereotypical FnF like body kits and such are starting to become almost extinct, since it isn't "cool" anymore to have your car look like that, take a look around next time you're at a car meet or see a modded car on the road, chances are it will just have a basic lip kit or decent looking rims on it, and nothing too flashy or weird looking, since that's what the car scene deems "cool" right now
like I said seems everyone and their mom is calling everything they see "rice" to the point where the word has lost meaning like what happens to any sort of over used slang, joke or phrase

This

Nothing wrong with that, m8. Just don't be like this guy I saw yesterday. Stay out of that aisle at AutoZone.

Ever since I started with my EG hatch I've made some cool friends that I'm learning a lot from.

Your "tasteful mods" are rice to everyone else.

Any visual "mod" is rice unless it actually serves a purpose. You don't need aero splitters on a 80whp Civic...

If you like it, do it. If your doing it cause you think people will think it's cool don't do it.
>Ricer up civic pulls up next to me and my gf at traffic lights
>Starts revving
>Gf laughs, tells me never to buy a car like that
>Guy starts smiling and blasts off, probably thought my gf was laughing in a cute way at him
Problem is these guys think because people look liking it when it's the opposite.. same with guys with loud exhausts saying it's a "head turner". People are not looking with envy.

0 (zero) fucks given xD!1

People back then were a lot more care free. I think it's a shame how uptight millenials are because they don't want people on social media who they'll never meet laughing at them.