Be me

>be me
> below left knee amputation as a teen
>drive automatic because of this
>posted my automatic miata one time and get laughed at.

can I still be an Veeky Forums even though I drive automatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Oi-RznrRVw
youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dawg, if you don't have a left leg then you're trying your damndest.

You so Veeky Forums, bro.

There are plenty of people here who are Veeky Forums that don't even have a vehicle. It's not about what you drive it's about what's in your heart. My heart runs on 2 stroke but I'm sure you are fine with something else.

Nope you're a faggot
Pic related - a hand clutch in a Miata

youtube.com/watch?v=7Oi-RznrRVw

>He didn't get a peg leg
>He doesn't have a pet parrot
>He doesn't have a dreaded beard with smoldering ends

Jeez dude it's like you're not even trying to be one of us

ugh, the manual meme is the worst meme

Dude he drives a Miata
Automatic Miatas suck
THEY SUCK

Veeky Forums is a bunch of bus driving faggots anyways lol

Riding

Crashing

Seems needlessly complicated. I'd rather drive an auto and I'm a manual shill

>can I still be an Veeky Forums even though I drive automatic?
No, you're a baby making excues.

With a below the knee amputation, you should be able to operate 3 pedals still.

Or get one of those older cars that have the clutch on the knob, or some other sort of modification to make it work.
See

manual is an overrated meme

the problem is you have an automatic Miata

The biggest problem is driving a Miata.

>Below knee
Pleb. Get on my level.

>below left knee amputation

That's not too bad as far as leg amputations go. You can still bend at the knee so you can still operate a clutch fairly simply with the correct prosthetic.

Just something to think about if you want to learn to drive manual.

I'd just get paddles if I didn't have a leg.

You could still use a manual but the only problem is that you'd have no feel for the clutch. The British army has a team of disabled drivers and mechanics for racing, they lose some time due to riding the clutch. Like another user said, it's in your heart

They were losing time that one race but they just added an indicator light to show the driver if he was riding the clutch and it wasn't an issue after that. OP could do the exact same thing.

As others are explaining, the car is probably the bigger issue in your case. A low-powered car with a slushbox automatic is always going to suck, especially if it's more than 10 years old or so.

If I was in your position, I'd try to get my hands on something with a good dual-clutch setup and paddles. Manual clutches are on the way out anyway, as much as Veeky Forums doesn't want to believe it (myself included).

>can't feel clutch
what's the point

pretty much every car in europe has manual tranny
some sports/super cars don't come with manual anymore to babby their rich buyers who don't race anyways

not saying that manual is faster than a good automatic, it isn't, but it's more fun

Miata driver who is a faggot? Wow that must be a world first.

Dont come back until you grown a second leg faggot

I have two good legs and drive an automagic Camaro.
Veeky Forums can eat shit.

You actually can, you're just feeling it through a prosthesis. Besides, you'll probably get used it after a while.

>are you /o

well you have a car and I assume you like to drive it so there's that.

Watched that midget British actor on top gear set a better time on their track than some other people with a pringles can taped to his foot so he could reach the clutch. It should be more than possible to drive a manual with a prosthetic leg you just have to practice.

>>posted my automatic miata one time and get laughed at.
Like everyone is supposed to know you don't have a left leg.

I get made fun of for wearing combat boots everywhere but not after I explain my feet are fucked and the boots are the most comfortable and supportive shoes I have

>>can't feel clutch
what a shit excuse. you should be able to feel the clutch through both what's left of your leg and the car itself, because it fucking moves

Stop being a fucking pussy amputee and enjoy your life whether these autists like it or not. At least you're not partially blind like me user, then you wouldn't even be able to enjoy your hobby at all.

Get fucked visioncucks

Nope you care to much about what other people think about your car. You're just a faggot.

You can Veeky Forums. I've always driven manual but I fucking hate when yall act so elitist aboot it. I dd an RSX and wish it was auto mane Im sick of manually shifting at this point

>Can I be a meme image board?

youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI
GET DOWN ON IT

>school bus crash
>just ran through a ditch

lady still has a thigh that can feel clutch pedal feedback

can I get a pic of BKA?