S4

This car is better in class? You like to own this?
>Comfy
>quattro
>Fast
>Practical
>Looking nice exterior and interior

inb4: rebadged passat

C Class >3 Seriers > A4

Only the present ones. The present ones have FWD biased AWDs. The one in OP's pic is a great one.

>looking nice exterior
Every audi looks the same except the r8 and the a7

>The present ones have FWD biased AWDs.
Nope, dumbass. B9 have the same distribution of torque, 60-40.

Tarted up passat.

>s4
>sedan
For plebs. Avant only.

the f30 335i/340i is better in terms of fast and driving pleasure.
quattro is a meme

I'm pissed that nobody wants to sell wagons in the US

german power rankings

porsche = MB > audi > bmw > VW

Fuck, i love this B8.5 Avant.

They get sold just no one buys them

They look like they could be from 2008 honestly. Interior isn't that bland thankfully, but it's not very stylish either.
It does deliver on performance I guess but I've never understood the need for "performing" sedans (or hatchbacks), that's what actual sports are are for.

Practical isn't really true considering the price tag.

But it's nicer than the 3 series at least, it may look bland but that's better than ugly (which BMW seems to embrace entirely nowadays).

Of course, the mini-S-Class is miles ahead in looks and comfort. The interior should've been like the E and S class but it's still better looking AND crafted than the Audi/BMW.

i would rather buy AWD caddy ats, but they are hard to get in yurop probably just like wagon audis are hard to get in USA

f30 is trash. The last good handling 3 series was the e90. Go to a dealer and actually drive one, 328, 335, or an m3/m4.

There's a reason it gone blown out by a Chevy Camaro.

>s4
>not a wagon rs4
how much of a pleb are you?

>not an glorious 20v I5 RS2

>tfw you've seen and heard one

audi=vw you stupid shit

>engine completely ahead of front axle, leading to understeer.

do you even know how shit audis are
bmws are literally the best/most fun germam saloons

>Practical
>small luxury sedan
wut

My mother had a 6-speed B6 S4 at the same time I had an '06 STi with about $700 in mods.

My STi was *significantly* faster and felt *much* lighter through the corners.

I'd rather an old WRX than an S4.

>Comparing a luxury sports car to a stripped down economy sports car

Not to mention rust, the Sti wont even be here in another 5 years probably. My 93 S4 doesn't have a single spot of rust and its been in the CT/NY area its whole life meanwhile we had my friends 06 wrx up on the lift yesterday and it was fucking DISGUSTING the amount of rust was un acceptable to me I could personally never buy something that was made with such poor quality metal even if it is "faster".
For sure though the S4 is a heavy pig but does it really matter? How many times have you been on a racetrack? Do you push your car to 10/10ths on the road? or even 9/10ths?