What are some shitty build quality stuff that you've found on cars?

What are some shitty build quality stuff that you've found on cars?

You have the pics to those? Share it please.

I'm sharing some which I found on a Cadillac CTS review.

>4 of 4 pics.

CUE is definitely garbage. But complaining about leather creases and not enough shine in an entry luxury car is autistic. OP is a faggot

i don't really think most of these are that bad. Except for the glossy plastic. that shit will scratch up within months and look like shit forever

definitely agree with this. OP is always a faggot. but the only way to escape "shitty" leather creases is with an 100k s class, and even then there will still be creases

>entry luxury car
What is ATS?

>complaining about leather creases and not enough shine
I do have the right to complain.
This is a luxury car and the pic shown is from the base model. Show me a base E-Class or a 5er with the inconsistencies as this car. The CTS-V is the toppest of the range at 85k and it's the same car with very few options and a change in engine.

If you're paying large bills for a product expect it to be like what other companies can offer. It may seem like nitpicking but I agree with OP. These things matter a lot because its a reflection of their manufacturing process. Even something like a Lexus ES will still be of quality.

I was recently inside a Gran Marque for the first time.
The build quality is baffling.

dumping like 10 pics

50k is not a luxury car. that's average soccer mom car. a fricken pickup from chevy is 50k

agreed about the piano black plastic, aside from it reflecting light, it picks up fingerprints and looks like shit due to it's location.

over time the clearcoat will pick up microscratches and it'll just look terrible.

Something I found from the 2016 Camaro.

>that screen
Why was it put faced down? To avoid the reflection? Look up the reviews, it reflects a lot of light.

>panel gaps in the interior bits
Why is GM so shitty at quality control?

>plastic everywhere
Okay, it's a muscle car and I can understand but this is a bit too much.

>that instrument cluster
Looks straight outta chinese toy

Speaking about Cadillacs, I saw a review were it showed the inconsistencies in the wood trim from a $100k+ Escalade.

Tesla Model X Inconsistencies

1/2

2/2

>lol at this

To be fair even the newest panther is almost a 6 year old car now, which is plenty of time for interior parts to warp and settle. Especially in the Texas sun where I live.

Because of fire standards the leathers that can be used in cars today is so absolutely garbage you're kidding yourself if you think that this is abnormally bad.

Those fancy falcon wing doors don't have any adjustable rubber stoppers like literally every car has for the front of the hood?

Dude, Cadillac is a luxury brand and a Silverado has a different type of customer and use. Even on the 85k CTS-V, you can expect the same stuff I pointed out in the pics.

I am archiving this thread as an example of autism spectrum behavior as it manifests in online communities.

No, that wouldn't work, the struts and cinch motor are too strong, if you put a little rubber stopper that interfered with the door fit it could damage the door.

Yeah, come on people. BTW you thought Bentley was a luxury brand? It costs less than a tractor! Ha!

Surprise! at the end of the day its a GM car with GM quality!

Everything costs less than a tractor you idiot

Why are you so buthurt about it? Is that a shocking surprise to you?

Exactly!

Not if you're spending big bucks, pleb. REAL luxury cars cost several million. Get your shit together, poorfag

new GTR seats look like they came from Alibaba

The only actual argument here is the gloss, everything else is autistic nitpicking you could do to any car

Who the fuck even says "WTF" in 2016 and isn't a literal child anyway

is this an epic new meme or is there actually something wrong here?

>REAL luxury cars cost several million
>people who buy stuff for their status cause they like when others see how much they are spending

I'm making fun of you, you fucking retard.

If it wouldn't be dark and cold outside, I'd go and take a picture of my 19yo Saabs drivers seat cause the quallity looks so much better.

You should be able to explain the connection then, if you aren't a retard yourself.

Then that means there is no way to 'escape' shitty creases in leather. Why the fuck would you invalidate the first half of your post directly with your second half. Makes the entire post pointless.

lmao are half of these ironic? a bunch look like you just started circling random seams. I started laughing

>the only way to escape "shitty" leather creases is with an 100k s class
Some pre-owned Porsches might have a better quality than your limousine driver's dream.

They know nothing about build quality or luxury at all, evidently.

>It costs less than a tractor!
Tractors are fucking expensive. What else would you expect from something that has to run at a constant speed for hours on end, hauling a plough or other implements the whole time, and be loaded with tons of electronics to tell it where to go?
Oh, right. You think a tractor is 'engine an wheels lol'. Even the goddamn tires cost thousands each.

That guy didn't say that tractors are cheap.

This whole thread is a fucking joke right? Pointing out minute imperfections at joint seams and corners?

How fucking petty are you people?

Literally that pic is the gtr. My dodge ram looks better. Kek

Is your ass still nice and tight???

It's a Camaro, they have always been poorly constructed cars with shit interiors.

ITT the automotive equivalent of staring at wall textures instead of playing the game

headliner finish in Ford vehicles.

>not even a contact point
>still frays for no reason

You're fucking autistic

Almost like it was cut there

>interior cucks

You want the car to change your diaper and pump your tit milk too while you drive?

That woodgrain strip is pretty bad all the way along, but other than that I don't see the rest as a problem.

Peep the Make America Great Again hat

>nitpicks all that shit
>doesn't post the FUCKING CUP HOLDERS

Seriously though, a Marquis isn't a luxury car, it's a slightly upscale Crown Victoria. It's a car. It has four wheels and goes from A to B and has a big engine that goes BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUB and doesn't really go anywhere fast.

You want luxury, get a Town Car. Seriously though, the fuck is up with shit like , if you're getting that caught up you're more anal-retentive than I thought humanly possible.

I feel bad for the guy who owns that car and was subject to this mongoloid taking pictures of random parts of the interior while screeching loudly.

>cadillacs are pure shit
what a surprise

OP is just a massive autistic retard thinking he's picking out flaws in something he'll never be able to afford or care for

Holy fuck, guys. This is why everyone thinks we're autistic retards.

You ever been in a Lexus?

is it just me or do those seats look extremely uncomfortable?

some damn sad looking seats in thumbnail

Possibly the most autistic thing I've ever seen

What am I looking at here

Miniscule panel gaps, I guess?

If he thinks those gaps are bad he should never look at the OUTside of a Panther.

Not him but the quality on a new base ES is very solid. It's really like there are no mistakes anywhere. Do you have anypics that has any mistakes?

>bought a brand new Opel Astra
>only had factory miles
>within a week the rear valance came unglued and fell off

My first experience of GM quality

Jag XF

Jesus, if your bitching about stuff like this you must be once pretentious mother fucker.

get out normalfag