2017 A4

Just bought a black B9 A4 2.0T with "muh quattro" and 7 speed DCT.

How'd I do Veeky Forums? Will provide bread on hood if needed.

ITT:
people tell you your car is shit
you call them jealous poorfags

dad got one of those, just the A8 quattro.

I personally don't see the appeal, but if this is your kind of thing then congratulations and enjoy it heaps

You didn't buy shit, your parents gave it to you as a gift

Eh.

Since when is being a faggot considered a handicap?

i drove a 2015 a4 2l for 3 months a year ago
don't floor it too much or else ur gonna get the mileage of a viper
otherwise it's pretty good congrats

>op is unironically a cripple

I'd have gone for an equivalent C-Class or 3 series, but if you like it, good on you. Ignore the busriders on here.

compared to what i got u did really bad

Bread on bonnet, please.

yeah tell us about your 550 wheelie horse power evolution 10 (x) again

>shitty 4-cylinder turbo
>shitty haldex awd
>not a manual
what a cuck.

You forgot
>Benz/BMW money for a VW parts bin special

it's a good car, can't really see any real issues with it. Not very exiting maybe. But then again, neither is my 2001 volvo estate

What does the panic button do?

Nice car. Enjoy it while you can, because Das Germans design them shits to fall apart at 100k miles.

It's a nice car, with enough cultural force to help you bang because you're probably 26 so driving a new luxury car is something. It has much personality as your funeral suit, but then again, I'm going to assume you need validation from wealth rather than being an eccentric.

I have about 175,000 miles on my Mercedes which I abuse the fuck out of. Dad has an "over-engineered" V8 E-Class with 130,000 miles on it which he abuses in hilly city driving and regular road trips too. Neither of us have had any mechanical problems so far.

High quality 21 hole bread for the high quality post

Mercedes is the 2nd best German brand though, and actually gives half a shit about durability still.

>mechanical problems
>Mercedes
Asides from whatever "this generation of thing has exactly this one problem", Mercedes doesn't generally have mechanical problems.

But people are making fun of their electrical problems, not the mechanical ones.

still blows the doors off what you drive poorfag

my sides

I have a 2013 A4 2.0T with "muh quattro".

Love it. Not bad on gas if you don't floor it everywhere and It's surprisingly quick to about 130.

I had it up to 138 on the Detroit autobahn

I'd say they're the best German brand. They're the only brand still offering a V8 in a small car and their cars don't fall to pieces after 5 years.

That's all I've had to suffer through. Weird shit like the central locking screwing up after I changed a tire due to a glitch in the anti theft system and the interior lights and radio turning off sporadically after it rained hard.

I'd personally put Porsche above Mercedes.

Mind if I ask OP, what do you do for a living to be able to get this Audi? Serious question I stay in LA

His b hole is so ravaged from years of being a bottom bitch that he can't walk anymore

work as a CPA for a small accounting firm.

Make around $80k a year

696 is a truly GOAT tier freeway

I like it because it has so many lanes. The fast lane you better be doing 90-95+ minimum. It's more comfy because you know which lane to gauge your speed at

I like driving on it at night, always some sports cars tearing it up
Once had a corvette pass me at probably something like 140, that was incredible

If you want to see that hang out across the street from high end strip clubs in Detroit at 2am when they let out.

All the nigger drug dealers do donuts and race all up and down 7 and 8 mile in lambo's, hellcats, M3's and 5's, AMG's, You name it.

It's 10x better then watching cops on TV, I literally do this for fun at least once a month. Park across the street keep it in N and running because dindu's shoot it out with other coke dealers in the parking lots after closing time a good percentage of the weekends

Totally off topic, but what's the safest part of Detroit to live in where I could buy a house for under $100,000k? I'm thinking about doing it just due to the sheer cheapness of it. Indian Village and Royal Oak look good but I don't know how safe they are. I live in North East LA currently as a comparison metric.

Stay out of south and north west, and especially southwest.

I would say Warren, Southfield, Oak Park, Redford

You can regularly see 3bed, 2 bath foreclosed houses for 50k-ish

I bought a 4 bed, 3 bath, with finished basement in Redford for 116k in 2014

Also I mean those foreclosed houses are in moderately good neighborhoods. No boarded up houses, no out in the open trap houses or drug dealing. Mostly old white people, jews (especially in oak park), and Chaldean's.

I have a few nigger neighbors but they have jobs and families. I have a CPL, but I feel safe in my neighborhood. Worst crime in 2 years was someones car got stolen while they left it running in winter. An that happens everywhere

that audi is too much money new

for like 15-20k its a good buy tho

Awesome, thanks dude. I was looking at Oak Park for a while but don't know any of the vibes of the city sections yet. Hoping to head out there in February just to get a feel for the city. Cheers.

Kek

>audi
>commiefornia
>handicap
>autotragic

>accountant

>2L engine in a 4000lbs car

You're financially retarded. This is coming from someone that has much lower cost of living and makes 50k more than you.

He has a CPA and only works for a small accounting firm, what do you expect?

T. CPA, @Pwc

>you
people who actually matter are in Bentleys and above

Any problems? I found a prefacelift one for 10k with all options and 70k I'm probably about to buy if it's not sold before the money gets to my checking from my brokerage.

Ben Treynor did the bread joke first, and he did it with real cars.

aren't you the same faggot in that CLA thread arguing how shit and poorfag the (same price) entry level cla is?

my god you are one autistic tripfag

Lol you act like i am trying to prove something or even care what people think. If i wanted to act like i mattered i would have bought a used 996 C4S for $25k

If you work at anything other than the big 4 for accounting i consider it a "small accounting firm".

Got out of college, worked at Deloitte for 3 years and then got out. Place was hell and would much rather take the pay cut to have a much easier and less stressful job while still making 80k.

Some people enjoy their sanity

why did you choose to be an accountant?

do you regret it at all?

t. someone with no direction in life

are you going to tell us what your handicap is yet

if not, blog elsewhere. Every 3rd car on the road is an audi or a bmw, this isn't special at all

It's a glorified DD because it does not have a TT.

>Das Germans design them shits

You mean Porsche.

With only a 4 cylinder engine I feel like you could have made a better choice. Nice car, just not the kind of thing you buy when you like cars. Unless of course it's just your daily and you have another car.

Why is everyone hating on this guy. He got a new car. So what. Just congrats him and move on

>A4
>Haldex

They only use Haldex in the A1 and A3/TT, the rest use Torsen.

>posting keys on Veeky Forums
Enjoying having your car stolen, pleb

1) busriders trying to benchrace (faggts)
2) enthusiasts who see it as a boring dd (they're right)

So you're a bad accountant who couldn't deal with "stress" of not being as good as your coworkers. That's why you willingly cucked your own pay and bought a 40k car when you only make 80k.

>I'm smarter because I make more money
Brainlet accountants actually believe this

Tell me, do you think a used A4 is expensive?

>80k per year
>to work as an accountant in a small firm
>only

How can US businesses give such wages while still remaining competitive?
And to an accountant, not even engineers with multiple years of experience on the field get paid so much, here in Austria.

I also have a Finance position user, 60k in a country where median salary is 18k. I wouldn't buy an A4, I just asked my employer to provide a company car

Free A3 sedan with free fuel insurance and maintenance, new car every 18 months

They have less taxes and lack universal healthcare or retirement

Did you get the Virtual Cockdick?

Not one. I got it with 36K on it

Better do your own oil changes though because Audi charges literally 130 dollars for an oil change

>Ben Treynor did the bread joke first

CPA @ PWC here,

Accounting is great if you love a challenge and despite what people say, exciting work. Most people think its typing numbers in excel all day but the potential for upwards mobility is huge. I live in Canada and often travel to Europe for work business all expenses paid. Feels good to be the boss.

>2017
>Used

New ones use basically longitudinal Haldex, only S and RS models will use Torsen from now on.
Then next gen they'll say something along the lines of "no noticeable difference but 10% lower fuel consumption" and get rid of Torsen altogether.

>Worst crime in 2 years was someones car got stolen while they left it running in winter. An that happens everywhere
I dont know what kind of dindu neighborhood youre from but that doesn't happen everywhere

Quattro thread?

Won't have new photos since my summers won't be on until next year.

not bad, I do prefer the B5 styling but the B9 looks nice too......you'll like the quattro.

Enjoy it and disregard the NEETs here who wished they had something so nice, even if it's an overpriced Passat. Ball til you fall

>next year
>4 days away

I hate these puns this time of year.

The only thing worse than a poorfag is a jew.

>muh quattro
Nope, it's part time AWD on the current-gen A4. Fucking kill yourself idiot.

Congrats on buying an overpriced VW with leather and wood trim. The A4 has always been a staple in the nigger-rich lifestyle. Enjoy being cucked.

holy fuck

>commiefornia
no need for awd, unless in nor cal or lake tahoe area, also confirmed for faggot
>could of got a jetta and threw some rings on it
or just manned up and got a prop, the n20 f30 sucks but atleast its still a bmw

Yea sure I didn't want to deal with the stress, I'll admit it. I can actually sleep during tax season and don't have six billion clients to do taxes for.

I bought the lowest end A4 with the sports package, dct, and awd and got it for $39k. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

That grille is genuinely ugly and I don't see how anybody could disagree.

>check engine light

It happens in the wealthiest county in the state. Teenagers, niggers, teenage niggers, drug addicts passing though, crazy people. The list goes on

It's not JUST niggers that steal, Although it's usually them

>doesn't notice RPM gauge

The car is off

Wouldn't have been my choice personally, but if you like it, then congrats and enjoy.