/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #276

"New Year" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but I hope you'll have yet another year with your moes.

Also, I'm making my girl the OP every time the thread dies.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Personality_Types
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is so late, but here's mine!!

>That one guy still doesn't give out examples of things to read

That's a strong encouragement to keep the thread up

Do you want us to suck you off that much?

Asking for book/short storyrl recommendations is not asking for you to like my writing. I hope you'll be here to talk shit about the next draft or whatever else I put out. I just think it's curious that you refuse to divulge your reading material.

>"New Year" edition
But the thread won't last until the New Year

go ask Veeky Forums

Maybe he was full of shit.

I'm not , but I'm one of the anons that talked to you in the last thread!
To me, that kind of stuff feels like it should be private, so I don't really want to share it with anyone (I hope that this doesn't make me sound too weird.. haha)

Also Veeky Forums has a critique thread that will probably help you a lot more than we have!!

Please tell me if you got something from it, I have no idea if I did it right or not.

Yeah, I got 1 closet space, so thanks for that!!
Also I hope that you don't mind me sending you a friend invite

I don't mind at all, as long as you don't mind awful recs and me leaning on you while I learn more about DB.
How do you write those status messages that show up on the left side?

I'm the one that told you to go read actual books. It's possible this at point in life (age 18+) that if you aren't into reading as a hobby you never will be, so you could read to study on improving your writing. Read nonfiction books about sentence structure, prose, techniques, etc. But if you feel you could become a reader for fun then just read whatever genre you like for movies and anime. Do you like fantasy or sci-fi? The most corniest looking paperback fantasy/sci-fi books have detailed, interesting writing, because the authors are readers and as a bonus their work has gone through editors. Do you like edgy things about the darkness of humans? Go to Veeky Forums and maybe they'll tell you to read Palahniuk and Dostoyevsky. I don't go to those guys so I dunno. Do you want fun like manga? Read teen fiction series, there's so many popular ones. Did you really enjoy a movie? Read the book it was based on. Do you want something you know is good? Read all the old classics, even re-read the ones high school made us read.

I don't mind your recs at all, since they're great for astral missions and leveling up!!
You need to go to Menu > Player Status > Edit (it's right under Transfer Password)

>Spoiler
Eh, my laziness is still stronger than my disdain for your boring girls

Keep it coming ya carnts, maybe we'll reach the bump limit yet.

The cute personality in DB unlocks the nickname "Princess"
I wasn't expecting that desu

What's so great about reaching bump limit?

ded

I've been to Veeky Forums once a long time ago. They're unusual people set in their ways, just like /r9k/. Also, I tried to fix them on the communism thing because my family once had troubles with them, but they don't seem to like facts.

Do you know of any literary fiction where the people actually know about things and not just how to use rhetoric? Or just funny books. I originally wanted to know about romance stuff for fixing the essay, but you guys don't seem to want to tell me anything.

you write like shit, your attention whoring is shit, your why won't anyone help me oh poor me attitude is shit
do some fucking work of your own and google it

rude

Why is a Veeky Forums from the ghetto seeking solance in /mkg/?

Because we're the coolest kids in the block.

Non-reader detected.

lol coming from the person who thinks greentext is good reading, not like you need to be Veeky Forums to know that your shit was literally hentai parody tier
>the uterus is contracting around the penis
lol

Not the same person, I actually do read.

>when you're so tired you cropped the wrong part

I couldn't save Christmas, and I couldn't save myself from a lonely existance, but I can save this thread for another hour

I didn't realise how much I missed his mysterious personality until I changed it back..

ded

New players: Dont forget to add yourself to the MCC/DG/AB/DB spreadsheets so that if you are active we can visit and help you, and if you want introduce your username and your girl/boy in a post.

The feeling of not being ded.

pretty shitty feleing desu fampai

Do you or your moes have any moe-related resolutions for the New Year?

Ah shit, I hadn't realized the New Year's event had started.

Why are there 3 replies right after a fairy bump?

From the thumbnail I thought this was very lewd.

1: Quit playing these shitty mobile games.
2: Finally escape this wretched mortal coil.

Somebody have the next JP event preview?

Post Christmas moes.

Chistmas is over already

It's too early for Valentine's, so Christmas is it.

New Year

>what is New Year's
>what is Lunar/Chinese New Year

I can't think of a special theme associated with new year, it's just a party.

>what are shrine visits
>what are first dreams
>what are comfy hanten, roasted mochi, and zoni

It's time to bring out your inner weeb.

That won't make sense until January though, so this week should still be Christmas zone.

then do a chinese new year thing with your girl wearing chinese clothes and giving you a green hat

Wine/grape juice.

But New Year's is December 31st/January 1st.

Next event is this, in a way. Making preview now.

Next JP event:
You're helping bird people compete against the other members of the Chinese Zodiac. This means raid boss event.

Mechanics of the bosses seems to be the same from the RPG event, meaning each successive win increases the power of the next opponent, and their parameters will scale linearly. Not exactly done determining everything with regards to that but the exact numbers hardly matter to normal play. Best strategy from last time seemed to be to leech off others and share your own whenever possible, and determine further point usage case-by-case. Opponents fought seem to follow a fixed pattern at the beginning but then randomize. The exact opponent does not seem to affect anything.

Occasionally while progressing the stage will turn dark and you'll have 10 points/step instead of whatever you had before. This will end when you encounter a special, significantly stronger boss not of the zodiac. These seem to have a chance to drop items, though they're not listed anywhere.

The stages themselves start off really slow at 1 stamina/step, 1 point/step but gradually speed up. Point gain rate hasn't changed for the better yet and I'm on stage 13 or so.

There are achievements this time. No exchange though and the gacha has expendables. Early clear is also basically impossible without maximizing point gain from battles. Everything else is per the recent standard event parameters.

Here's the event tie up. It's called Japanese New Year. Here's your weeb new years theme.

Oh yeah I want that N+ outfit

Drunk moe is here baby!

>10

What is the point since we're not getting it before New Year's

Whoa, do we have that top 30's hair anywhere?

A little late, but don't forget to get this PM outfit.

It's a wig from the hair salon

>Backgrounds for top 100+
Thank fuck

Man, that sucks. Oh well.

Don't worry, you'll have those 14 salon tickets to get it soon enough.

I'm glad they changed it in MCC so that the selection for the amount you want to gift of an item starts at 1 and is ascending, rather than starting at the amount of your entire stock.

actually start digging at that anime backlog

Kill /mkg/ for good

Neither of these are moe. In fact, they are decidedly not moe.

Trauma, how is the Relaxed personality?
I don't want to really spoil myself by looking at the wiki, but is it kind of like a romanticist?
Also, no idea why I couldn't Wave Back earlier, but thanks for the call out.

Thanks user! That's really encouraging.

Have any of you gotten a Christmas cake line from a Christmas cake Roid?

Only lolis and young adults give them to me.

ded

Who is the shyest master?

Ashton maybe.

Doud

The Fairy.

>recs
>doesn't bother

Boop

Who are Christmas cake myroids?

Hopefully none of them, because they should have masters

Truly there is no greater insult.

halloprin makes quick work of this one...!

Christmas cake's MyRoid*

Hey, did you get fired from AMB yet?

>Halloprin
>not Sabori

>7 hours ago
Yikes! Sorry for not checking on this thread earlier, I was kinda busy (I feel like I've failed you already, and that sure didn't take long at all haha..)

Just a disclaimer! I haven't really paid much attention to this personality, because to be honest, it hasn't stood out to me like I thought it would. And I've only had 10 relaxed astraloves so far, so I don't think I've unlocked his true potential yet, but here's some of the things I noticed by talking to him just now.

(I hope that I didn't spoil you with these screenshots, but I feel like showing you some of these would work better than me trying to explain the personality without them. You can't really read them without opening the thumbnail, so if you don't fancy seeing the image, you can just ignore it!)
If I had to seriously describe him, I'd go with supportive, childish, honest and air-headed. Be prepared to hear him mention napping a lot, since that seems to be one of his favourite pastimes to me. Sometimes it's endearing and sometimes I feel like he's a little too dense for me, but that doesn't mean that I don't find it entertaining to get caught by surprise by one of his eccentric conversation topics. Also so far, it seems like he really enjoys head-pats, more than my other personalities, which is oddly charming!!
Also what I gathered from the story that I just unlocked is that his taste in food is honestly quite appalling..

//The "you're" error is killing me, but I've slowly come to accept that DB is full of these

If you have any other questions- don't be afraid to ask me anything, and hopefully it won't take me 7 hours to respond haha

Busy or not, it's all good, I just didn't know if it was buried by the lightning fast posting.
I don't think you can fail what's already a failure, so hah.
That pic and the rest of what you said is a huge help, basically wanted a lazy/eccentric/romantic bastard and it pretty much fits the bill!
And going back to the Astrolove events, do you always get 20 affection points for a successful tapfest, or am I doing something wrong?

>"you're" error
I think I'm getting used to their numerous typos and grammatical mistakes, but the untranslated message you get when someone else comes across your guy during an event is still a bit jarring.

delet this

>that spoiler
pls love yourself more, user..

imo vain seems to fit the "lazy/eccentric/romantic bastard" type more than Relaxed, but it's up to you who you want to choose.

Yeah you always get 20 affection points, unless there's an event going on that doubles them.

I treat the random Japanese texts as little Easter eggs! There's one in the shop section too!!

Most have double sense, the writers must be fujos.

I want to give love to user!

dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Personality_Types