/mbgg/ - Mobage General #637

"Stand like a garden peony, sit like a tree peony, walk like a flower of a lily."

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Rerolling
gbf.wiki/FAQ
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#lumiere2
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.enterbrain.youkai_hyakkitan&hl=ja
shironeko.me/character?id=566
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time for shrine maidens

First for ears

I'm coming for that booty

The 6* lawyer guy.

Are normal ears gonna be the norm for her cards now?

If that's going to be the case I'm going to start playing BGHS just so I can quit it in disgust as a protest.

>waited forever for Girls Tribe
>turns out the game is shit
>and also has region lock

If it is, at least now you can keep her eared outside the card art.

That's the sort of thing I would have expected to be per-costume before that option went in.

Mobage is a cruel mistress and we don't even learn from the abuse

I'm actually enjoying it, and vpn isn't as big of a deal as people seem to make it

Isn't this kinda fucked up, I mean weren't those part of her

So horn ears are really dead now? I haven't even been playing for long, but this feels so wrong.

Wow I just noticed that she has normal ears now.

Maybe people will stop thinking she's a robot now. Normal eyes when?

>replacing something unique with something normal
why?

Time to gouge those eyes out and replace them too.

That's cruel and unnecessary. Kaede just needs to restore life to her eyes so she can be the cutest little girl in BGHS.

>Only two new cards from a 60 pull
At least one was an UR

That new #compass map is huge. I would get ptsd playing against a voiddoll on there

Anyone play granblue? All my friends seem to be switching to it now.

>switching TO gbf
lol

Is that your first or second 60 pull?

Still haven't played it yet weirdly enough.

My second one. I've got two URs in total, an explosive trap and a portal key teleport.

They have their own general

Did you farm single player challenges for coins? Man i would've been close to my second 60 had i not blew 2k yesterday in a fit of madness. Btw what's explosive trap?

This is the trap. Sends anyone who doesn't have a shield flying into the air or kills them outright. Shame Lirica's casting time is awful, but it's good when combined with an AoE stun.

I managed to get 2000 coins from the challenges. Sadly another 1500 are locked behind challenges that I probably won't be able to complete for Marcos, Matoi and Luciano

Granblue has its own general over here

Sadly, its filled with the worst kind of people so the whole thing is horrible for actual discussion.
There's also an active IRC channel that was created when it was here on /mbgg/ and its still up for discussion. I think a bunch of people here play it but just dont discuss it or bring it up.

I just rerolled a few times in terra battle, and kept any accounts that got a gold. I have ones with Gaiga, Gugba and Amina. Which one should I start with?

How do I reroll? What am I aiming for? I asked there, but no one really answered.

Eat the rich. Kill your masters. Seize the means of production.

Oh nice. Don't really think I've encountered this before, or I just don't pay enough attention to the cards other people use. It's probably best for Jeanne and Justice since they seem to make best use of traps due to their defensive play styles.

I gave up on the challenges awhile back as my cards weren't of a high enough level for me to tackle them but I should probably pay them a revisit now.

Who's Marcos btw?

did you even look in their OP?

The Lirica lover with a hoodie and a stick.

Their OP didn't have a mobile download link, so I'm out anyway.

How bad is Valkyrie Connect later on if I'm not willing to spend much?

Right now I get most my diamonds from connect battles, clearing hero quests and getting new ranks in arena but all of these are limited. How fucked up is getting more diamonds after this?

Worried mostly because as far as I can tell you can't really get good gear without gacha.

>low level in Terra Battle
>energy jello daily
>both are level 63
Don't give me the quest if it's literally impossible at this point in the game.

It's day 7 of the DC Christmas event, right? I feel like I missed one for some reason.

Yeah its day 7, though it doesnt matter if you miss afew days seen as the event runs until the 3rd

Event?

Campaign, event, whatever you want to call it
It last longer than 8 days but you can only get 8 days worth of login rewards from it

That doesn't really explain why the daily mission boss was three times my team level.

Oops, original reply was meant for

They were sticked to her to surpress her memories from before the attack on Earth

>Expecting answers from /gbfg/
Hah

gbf.wiki/Rerolling
gbf.wiki/FAQ
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#lumiere2

Anybody?

Oh good, I was worried that I fucked up somehow and managed to miss alternate costume 5* and a 5* ticket.

Amina is a really strong healer, you will need her for sure. But I think they're currently giving her away to all new players, aren't they?
So go for Gugba

>tfw cute girls make you keep a game you actually hate
Fuck it, I'm uninstalling BGHS.

New players get Amimari.

How does recoding work in Terra Battle when you've already got the character's lambda version? Do you get the same the character's sb and luck or just a fixed amount (like 5% sb and 5 luck with each further recoding)?

>Shrine Maidens
At least they aren't doing the two cards per girl nonsense like last year, except this won't help me be stingy with rolls.

But
>7 girls
I was wondering why someone on 2ch was bitching about Sakamoto-P (again) yesterday, but maybe everyone hasn't been added to the data?
Was almost certain they'd have Subaru, Nozomi, or Urara, since none of them have any traditional Japanese outfits. And Hinata, to give her a twin bullet card.

Pretty spot on assessment of Renge. It also seems that any girl of Renge's target takes it as joking, even if Renge is trying to be serious. Sensei's comment from the school festival dance, of helping her with her future, was curious since she doesn't seem to have any committed plans aside from fawning over Asuha and teasing Sensei.

I want to join /mbgg/ guild on Vakyrie Connect.

MBGG-2 has spot open

What game is this? I'm trying to start on my backlog, but I don't remember this one at all.

Yeah the amina account has Amina, Amimari, and Bahl

>Tanuki
I'm sold.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.enterbrain.youkai_hyakkitan&hl=ja

Can you link chrome to mobile?

>miko outfit
my body is ready. They probably helping out at Kokomi's shrine or something.

Ask your granblue questions in the IRC channel listed there or go to the general

It would have taken you less time to just say yes or no.

where do you get these in starly? i know they are in the game since people on my freinds list have girls over 30.

Thanks, do you know anything about rerolling in this game?

You wanna talk about granblue you should go to the thread for it. That's why it has a thread of its own.

If you aren't going to answer the question, don't reply.

Did anyone roll the 3 extra shironeko xmas characters? Are they particularly good?

I just started destiny child and I can't find a way to select which enemy to target. What I'm missing?

Sorry user, never played it before. But you can always try deleting Shared_pres folder.

Have a cute Tanuko.

I meant what to roll for, but I appreciate the help regardless.

Nothing. Afaik the game auto-selects targets.

You retain all the SB and Luck from the base character, get the additional SB und Luck from the charas you use as material and a +5 Luck for recoding again.

Look through the last thread. Someone there linked back to another post that was about rerolling in TB.

I've been rerolling for some time now. Considering the biggest rarity chance is 0.2% I think I'll settle for anything above SR.

Tutorial in this game is pretty short and fast but fuck the download takes forever.

What are the rarities exactly?

I assume the higher stages.
I have lv30 robots without the mats to upgrade them and my girls are slowly creeping up too.

shironeko.me/character?id=566
>rain's motif isn't bis or even listed for him
That's kinda weird

How do you farm single player for coins?

A couple of ways currently:
- Do daily missions: the dailies for Monday drops growth seeds
- Roll credit gacha, you might get it
- Roll the Christmas gacha, there are a few seeds in there

Obviously, option one is the most reliable way.

For you anons playing Girls Tribe, what VPN would you recommend? I have Tunnel Bear, but there's a cap on how much data you can use for free and playing a mobage would definitely exceed that.

Annoying as fuck, thanks anyway

Complete hero challenges (second main button in the play screen). You need to complete all of the first row and then the last column

N, R, SR, SSR, UR, EXR.

Sounds like a mess. I'll just go with SSR or higher, like you said.

What game is this from?

BGHS

>got 5 5 stars in Otogi in my first 11 free invoker/daily rolls with 4% chance yet 0 in 7 with new xmas 6% chance
>also rolled 15 times free on 3 ios devices with 6% and got 0

I shouldn't feel slighted, yet I do.

the christmas gatcha seeds arent those seeds

I already knew it will be shit when it kept delaying its release date.

I can understand not doing everyone, so they don't have another Miko Kokomi. But 7 does seem a bit odd, yeah.

Gonna be a tougher skip than last year for me, since Anko's in. But gotta stock back up some before Valentines gets here.

Anyone? The game so far is pretty generous but I want to brace myself in case the late game is filled with poverty and grinding.

>I was wondering why someone on 2ch was bitching about Sakamoto-P (again) yesterday
Because they removed Sadone's robot ears canonically in the story?

Not him but I like her cute new ears. Now if they would only give me an option to restore her smile and life to her eyes then it would be perfect.

>its filled with the worst kind of people
Aka IRC. Stop being a faggot.

Maybe there'll be a part 2. All the girls except those that has been in the previous new year gacha, wihc means Miki, renge, Kurumi, Kokomi, and Mimi? Was Sakura in it too?

the arena is all paytowin. storymode is okay you dont need the best stuff but the whole game is grinding. all you do is hit auto and wait. better gear and units just make autoing faster.

The samefagging continues. Jesus dude

>It has been almost a year since granblue left /mbgg/
>You're still around to shitpost and cry about it

Maybe you'll get a life next year instead of sticking around here to complain about granblue.
Who am I kidding, of course you'll be here to cry about it next year too.