Look what my parents helped me get for xmas

How did we do Veeky Forums?

Also not my car but obviously similar.

You guys don't like cars much do you?

Crossovers so boring I had to read thumbnail to even know what it was. Enjoy your a to b though, should be reliable

i sure hope you're trolling.

thanks. I love it so far. Not going to lie...its not exciting in any performance aspects...but regarding versatility and reliability its top notch.

>Fell for the crossover meme
It does NOTHING well

No we love cars. My father owns a nsx he has had since buying it. We also built up a 4th gen supra for myself for father son bonding time type deal. Both are essentially in perfect shape and unfortunately only get playtime in the warmer dryer months. I need a commuter.this is it.

It literally does everything well. Grow up

>not commuting in a supra with an external wastegate
>not slapping people in the dick with 40 pounds of boost at yellow lights
>not doing donuts in the middle of the night in the electronics store parking lot shooting flames out of your engine bay
fag

HAH i wish dude. It has twin 80mm turbos and everything on the engine has literally been tweaked . The transmission is wayyy upgraded. Its way to much to maintain honestly for a daily and insurance will destroy me if I bring out a 1000 hp (we think...never has been tested )import car for my commute at 2am...comeon senpai...have a brain.

You know amazingly little about a "1000HP Supra"

It's just a pigfat wagon.

We built it when I was about 11-12. I know it has the turbos, obviously non stock internals and transmission. I don't know any brand names and whatnot as I was pretty young at that time. Its mine for reference a point and at 20 now...let me tell you...it sure does get a crowd. That being said..1000hp is too much for a street car...way too much. If you would like I could try to find a detailed list of parts and specifications for you but im doubtful as this ws a while ago and most of the parts were/ are obsolete I would assume

90% chance it's the cvt
>JUST

m/t senpai rest easy friendo

the butthurt is real in this thread. Its so pathetic. Enjoy the whip dude!

>his parents bought a honda fit with bigger boot but heavier and less fuel efficient
lololololololol.
should have went with the fit instead.

Why?

>1000hp

Oh shit that pic plus this one

Oh and this one

This one too

And one more just to drive home my point. Here's my literal reaction on reading that garbage

>.but regarding versatility and reliability its top notch.
the reliability of those is NOT top notch. Unless you got a base model FWD model with the manual transmission and no options.
No, you likely bought the automatic, which isn't a normal automatic, but a CVT transmission that will inevitably fail before 30,000 miles just like every other non-hybrid CVT car on the market.

For the exact reasons that user said.

the
butthurt
is
real

..What are you pissed off mom and dad couldn't send to to Japan to learn about drift culture?

OK just for the sake of clarity. You just implied your parents sent you off to Japan to learn about drift culture. My fucking sides you faggot! They can't take it!

He has a manual.

>buying a base model with no options

Where did you read that?

Yeah no remember this kid has his parents buying him the best shit available and giving him shit like that imaginary supra that he can't give any actual details on. No fucking way they hate him so much to give him a base model anything!

That was the clear implication of your post there bucko. Goddamn kids these days. Seriously why would you go on the internet all lying willy-nilly like that?

>Inb4 b-b-but I was only pretending to be retarded!

It's a neat car OP, the only gripe I have with the HR-V is they're all assembled in Mexico.
A couple years back when I worked at Honda we sold a new CR-V that was from Mexico come back the next day with a check engine light.
>it was missing a piston ring

Alot of people reporting premature failure of the CVT in that car, if you want a crossover get a turbo RDX, its basically a fast 3rd gen crv that you can tune and has a traditional auto with paddle shifters.

to be honest they built it. Me and my father did the same at the same age and I can recall much about that car (mind you pal...its my car lol). We never really went on vacations or trips but we and my father always used to tinker in the garage. I assume his relationship with his father is much similar....its not about the actual material possession but more about the fun they had to built that car up. Also for reference I have seen plenty 1000hp supras. Op also leveled with you all about it likely being less. Everyone needs to stop being so negative and get into the spirit of the holidays.

can't* sorry folks...wayy to much eggnog

My 2001 civic ex was made in Canada, Obviously its on its second transmission but how are the Canadian folk at makin Hondas? the paint is really good, shiny as fuck and no rust.

op here. that wasn't me about the supra guys. Im just happy as a pig in mud with my hrv. Happy Holidays.

That's the point though. Me and my dad did the same thing restoring a 68 camaro the summer I was 12 and he taught me every goddamn thing about it as we went from the basics of how to install brakes to shit like gear ratio. Shit that I know to this day almost 25 years later.

Canada and US quality control is usually very good Japan being the best but currently only the Accord Hybrids and Fits come from Japan.

And there's

fuck off already. You have gone on and on about your 1000hp supra only to bash yourself about your supra not existing to get attention...fuck off.