How comfortable is a Porsche 944? DD-able?

How comfortable is a Porsche 944? DD-able?

no.
british sportscar tier reliability.

It's the number one choice for faggots

Damn, it's the only Porsche body I've found appealing.

You faggots asking if a car is "comfortable enough" to DD, when I DD'd an FD over a long commute, are the biggest faggots.

fuck off.

Anyway get an FC. It's more reliable, cheaper to own, and has more potential to make power than a 944.

>when poorfags lie to themselves

If you buy one you'll realize why they're all so cheap

not really cheap to maintain yet you don't get speed or luxury better than a 6 year old fully loaded accord

>fwd
>speed
u tried

>rwd 170 hp outdated heap of trash
>fwd 280 hp decent all rounder
gee batman

>decent all around
LMAO. post mom's accord.

btw speed is distance over time, not a velocity.
sucks 4 u highway racer.

hmm yes for a car to be a decent all rounder it has to be like dagumis corolla or else it's complete trash

>sucks 4 u highway racer
post some of your track records homeboy

post car then

i don't have a picture of them but I have a plaque of a 48.1 at Adam's which is an IKF track record for Junior 1 that was never broken until the class was cut.

stay mad slowfag

no, it just can't be a fwd commuter car

Comfortable yes, reliable no. Not DD'able unless you are able to do stuff

Only buy the turbo version, it's value will rise the coming years.
Also don't buy this car if you don't know anything about car maintenace etc.

??

i'm just supposed to believe whatever you spew at me?

They aren't as bad as people are suggesting

It's just that you need to do a complete overhaul with OEM parts before you DD it.

This, I have a buddy that manages to pull it off. But you have to be able to do everything on that car. Preferably on nothing more than jack stands.

Is there anything you haven't been able to find out by thorough study of Porsche forums?

I DD'd one for 3 years. It can be better but it's not thr worst. Good for saying you drive a Porsche, dissapointing when you floor it.

Now he wouldn't be on the internet telling lies to strangers would he? Would he??

The only way to make it reliable enough to DD is to put an LS in it.

It's doable if you know a good mechanic

For that amount of trouble and expense you might as well get a dead N/A one and order an LS swap kit.

>derailed by the first post the thread
Thanks Veeky Forums today I learned that there's some faggot who DDs a FD and can't tell the difference between a rx-7 and a 944

I own a gutted one that i track occasionally. it's not that bad actually as a daily. So far I've had a lot of electrical issued but nothing I couldn't solve. It's a fun little thing when it wants to run.

An LS would blow up the trans on an NA 944, not to mention brakes and suspension not being up to the task.
You need a Turbo, or at least all the Turbo bits.

The difference is that the FC is a similar car that's better in every way.

Nice.

I also own one gutted for the track. after I rebuilt the engine and replaced the dme it has been super solid.

I don't dd it because 5pt harness.

Great car, super fun and easy to work on if you aren't a total noob.