Veeky Forums, I'm afraid I just bought a lemon...

Veeky Forums, I'm afraid I just bought a lemon. I got extremely nervous at the dealership and I basically complied with everything
>Used dealership
>Salesman comes out
>Greasy black hair styled back, aviator shades and a tooth pick in his mouth
>Nametag says Danny
>He tells me just to call him "Slick"
>Shows me a 2004 Altima with 184k miles for $9,500
>I get coerced and agree to pay it in cash without negotiating
>Didn't even test drive
>Buy it
>Starts making rumbling sounds on the drive home
I think the carbonator is shot.
I know I sound like a fucking idiot but this is just something I've always struggled with. Can I file a report if I get conned into buying a lemon?

>bait
I bet this hits post limit.

>He tells me to call him Slick
That should have been your sign to get the hell outta there

Meant to say carburator* not carbonator.
Thanks for the help...

If not bait you are a complete dipshit, plus can guarantee you that a 2004 car doesn't have a carbonator/carburetor

>Greasy black hair styled back, aviator shades and a tooth pick in his mouth
>He tells me just to call him "Slick"

Been a while since I've seen this copypasta.
Impolite sage.

I don't know a thing about cars, as you can probably tell. I just said carburetor to sound a bit car savvy but now I just look more inept. I have a friend who's a mechanic and I've heard him use that term before. It would have been great if he helped me shop for a car but he's out of state on vacation right now.

Anyways, the reason I came to Veeky Forums is because there has to be some former salesmen who know the proper channels I can use to fix this. I honestly don't think the car could make the drive back to the dealership and the cell number "Slick" gave me doesn't even work.

Like I said, I know I'm an idiot. Please find it in yourself to help this idiot out during the season or giving.

This isn't a copy pasta. I'm in serious duress. I go back to work on Wednesday.

Post Altima with bread on hood

Why did you buy lemon from car salesmen of course it's shit buy lemons from fruit man
sage for obvious bate

Christ Almighty, is no one going to help me? Ffs I already admitted I'm automotive and financially retarded. I don't care if you laugh at me or write it off as bait. I just want SOMETHING in the way of advice. My friends are all busy with the holidays and I don't want to bother them with my troubles.

Ive never been on Veeky Forums before this and I thought it would be a nice slow board with cool hobbyists like /m/ or /vr/. Some of you can be real jerks.

You fucked up
Live with your problem or go to reddit

>baiting this hard after getting called out for being bait

There wouldn't even be a car with that many miles for that much money. You can get an RSX with close to 100k miles for that much.

not him

but what bait?

0/10 clearly bait

I didn't mention it but $9,500 wasn't the sticker price, that was the final cost after fees and taxes. I live in New Jersey so everything costs more here than it normally would in other states.

>Some of you can be real jerks

>Veeky Forums I fucked up, I know nothing about cars so I've found this board names AUTOMOTIVE in an attempt to get free help I'm in no way entitled to
>Calls us jerks

Life is full of lessons mate, you've just learned one.

I figured Veeky Forums would be knowledgeable on the methods and legality of car sales on top of regular AUTOMOTIVE discussion. Maybe it's a long shot but I'm sure there's someone here who can give me the real scoop.

>184k miles on a 13yo car

Was it used to sling heroin?

The real scoop is that you made a mistake and no lemon law is going to correct it. You are an idiot and you got swindled. If you are so incapable of admitting that you fucked up and want to add thousands of dollars in legal drama on top of the car you massively overpaid for, then go right ahead.

Are you illeterate? Or a retarded Asian rice face? I've admitted several times in the thread that I'm dumb. If that isn't humble enough for you guys then Veeky Forums must be comprised of Buddhist monks. I'm just going to /adv/. You guys are just a bunch of car heads and I'm never coming here again.

In my state the Lemon Law won't help you. You should check your state's laws for lemon laws or implied warranty

>2004 nissan
>carburetor

>can't do his own research before buying
>gets steamrolled through the sale by literal stereotype
>runs to Veeky Forums of all places for help

If not bait OP is legitimately retarded

>you guys are just a bunch of car heads
that cut deep