Is this the worst car video on youtube?

Is this the worst car video on youtube?

>literally written by reddit
>it's just memes
>it goes on for TWENTY MINUTES

Nice quints

Also, yes. Literally all of reddit car reviews are just one subpar meme after another.

It's garbage

RCR is fun. I like the AE86 one a lot.

If he had organized them better it would have worked better than it did, but he just read them off and just sort of guessed at what tone to say each thing in. He even shortened one of the longer ones, but then a LONGER one wasn't shortened despite discussing off-topic shit.

Literally could've been much better with more quality control and him doing paraphrasing instead of only quotes.

Why do you know what he shortened and what he didn't

>>
>Is this the worst board on Veeky Forums?
>literally written by bus riding no cars
>It's just memes

I found one interesting and went to the reddit thread. He cut out 1/2 of the post from one guy and let another's guy textwall through uncut.

I'm guessing the interesting bit he cut was actually about cars?

That channel is cancer

He's also a fucking furry

It's pure reddit crap.

they're alright
gotta give them credit for trying something new
would you expect them to come start a thread here or something?

that makes it better

bumber to bumber

the mower review was kinda funny but pointless

cbf watching this ill just skip it and come back to it

This.
>Inb4 lel reddit XD
Sorry I think it's funny, would you like to fuck my wife too?

That would be pretty cool actually but he said he doesn't browse Veeky Forums

I like the miata and mr2 ones.

when?

I thought especially that one was lacking, also the owner had an atrocious misaligned steering wheel.

Car virgin is way worse

no I wouldn't like to fuck your cat

I love RCR but that episode sucked. Good on Mr regular for a tribute to the community, though.

you didnt like it that much and you still sat there for 20 min

oh my god what a loser you are

Kek wills it, leddit btfo

reported for advertising. You're videos are shit you manchild, get a life.

No need to lie user. We're all desperate for pussy here.

>3:33
>shoulda made this thread on Veeky Forums

honestly all the replies would have been HOW GM EVER COMPETITION ROFLMAO
reddit can do much better because there's moderation

everyone there is whoring out for kharma so its understandable that they would try to be funny and interesting I suppose.

>Lel its all memes
>Nothing creative or substantial
>This coming from Veeky Forums

>waah reddit wrote it
Yeah, and it was much better than anything that could ever come out of this cesspool

>waah it was maymays
Take a goooood long look at Veeky Forums
Look at it for fucks sake.

>waah it was 20 minutes
So don't watch it.

>waah stop liking what I don't like

back to plebbit you memeloving fuck. Veeky Forums is bitter hatred, not stupid """humour""".

RCR literally plagiarizes reddit for most of his content, then claims that "The Romanian" wrote it all.

eat shit and fuck off back to le ebin rebbit you doublenigger.

>what did he mean by this?

>Veeky Forums writes an RCR episode
>the mazda miata is gay cocks vote trump for hillary's cock /pol/ please leave buy a motorcycle instead sv650 sv650 suzuki a shit fuck you so how about those FAKE LAP TIMES what went wrong gm fangirls btfo check em kek wills it shadilay sweet dubs but check these trips holy shit animeface.jpg animeface.jpg animeface.jpg nissan patrol

He mentioned /d/ for a few frames in his bugeye impreza review.
So I'm guessing he's aware that we exist and he probably came here at least once.

you forgot
>CIVIC FOR 3K bread on hood BIG WILLOW REAL FART i know what i got MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD PAL what car is this ls1 swap $500 and a weekend ITS A HEN diesel fiat ANGRY UTE

>vote trump for hillary's cock /pol/
>shadilay
I never thought Veeky Forums had much overlap with /pol/ outside of that winterball bullshit.

Don't forget the dorito enthusiast/apologists.

The AW11/AW20 ones were enjoyable

this whole board is only memes. in reallife you are driving with the bus or an old Ford Focus MK1

What the fuck is that

a dorito

that isn't a rotary. that isn't even a rotor, it's a reuleaux triangle

but seriously it from some russian film projector. Go look up rouleaux triangle.

which is the dorito part of the rotary engine.

not quite
>In each rotor of the Wankel engine, the oval-like epitrochoid-shaped housing surrounds a rotor which is triangular with bow-shaped flanks (often confused with a Reuleaux triangle,[28] a three-pointed curve of constant width, but with the bulge in the middle of each side a bit more flattened).

Oh.
I stand corrected.

spotted the guy who wrote the Veeky Forums thread comment

This is the worst thing I ever seen. I cant believe he just read it all, and fucking retards all wrote the same fucking thing.

Shits shilled on jalopnik and autoblog 24/7 mr regular is a literal brony who doesnt know shit about cars and he does is make retarded sounds i hate having it on my recomened fuck off jewtube.
Quints confirm

>The Romanian

>worst board on Veeky Forums
>not /tv/
At least Veeky Forums isn't a bunch of virtue signalling white knighting numales that populate that shitheap of a board

So assblasted you literally cannot contain your butt hurt, now its over flowing to shit up our nice forum.

>our forum
>our

Back to /r/cars

>>literally written by reddit

Well, it's certainly better than anything Veeky Forums could come up with.

He seriously should have Veeky Forums write an episode only to discover that it will not be much different from leddit, except more memes

I watched one of his videos about fox bodies and he went on some rant about Trump being anti lgbt or some shit like that. What a fag
He then made a joke about your uncle who daily drives a mustang and posts fake news stories on Facebook.

That one annoyed me
>grr people like a car because of a tv show
then in his DMC12 review he talks about how he loves the car because of BTTF

It seems like everyone who really hates him just has a crabs in a bucket mentally about it. "Written by reddit" i know what you're getting at as far as structure but his writing is quite good. i do wish it was more focused, I'll agree with you on that one but there are straight up hack car youtubers
>Hurr durr just bought my dream car the GTR. 100% real free roblox download.

in the review he still said it was a good car and fun to drive though.

Veeky Forums isn't even the worst blue board on Veeky Forums

In a meme shitposting thread, sure, /pol/fags seek them out like vultures to carrion

it would be 99% alphonse, /pol/, probably /dbt/, and weebs

>>literally written by reddit
It always was.
All he did is cut out the middle man.