How often in a week do you rage behind the wheel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FnURCqcScI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I lose a little bit more of my mind every time I see some retard doing something blatantly retarded. Not simple mistakes like oops! but mundane shit that they really should have been thinking before looking.

>be driving on 3 lane highway
>driving in far right lane
>bitch has been speed matching me for the last 3 miles but I don't notice and I don't care
>suddenly her car is getting closer and closer to me, shes fucking merging into my lane and didn't even look to see I was there.
>slam brakes
>honk horn
>didn't even use a blinker or even look at whose honking or why
>continues driving as if nothing happened.

7 times a week. Once a day, on the u turn where you have to yield to the right turn, but there's cars behind you honking to go in between cars, but the right turn cars just keep going.

Only when I REALLY have to shit.

Driving like an asshole can get you shot, An extra 5-20 minutes going somewhere isn't worth your life.

People will do crazy shit in traffic. You never know what the guy behind or in front of you has just done or is capable of

>pic related is always a good idea

Basically never, only time I've truly raged was pretty anticlimactic.
>Driving near Orlando
>Lady in Chrysler 300 starts beating on her kids in the back
>She ends up losing control of her vehicle
>Crosses 3 lanes of traffic and nearly hits me
>She scrapes the median with her wheel
>She keeps going
>When I pass her, scream at her "Stop beating your fucking children you stupid nigger"
>Throw a cup full of iced coffee from earlier in the morning into her window
>Call the cops and report a possible "drunk" driver

After that I've just learned to stay cool.

Very rarely. If I don't like how someone is driving, I'll pass them. If they're behind me and I don't like it, I'll take a different way, or slow down to like 30 MPH in a 50 zone when traffic is clear to get them by, or just speed up a bit in the bends to get them off my bumper.

I've had people change lanes mid-corner on me a few times, generally get cut off a few times a day, tailgaters that refuse to pass even with a passing zone are a regular occurrence, see people running signs and lights more or less daily, don't get mad about it. If you think of other drivers as being like children, as in really fucking stupid to the extent they don't know any better, it makes it easier to not get upset, because they're just fucking retards.

Professional driver here. Raging behind the wheel is stupid. I understand that you're frustrated, but that's how accidents are caused. You gotta just let it go. If I raged every time I saw something stupid, I'd be dead of a heart attack in a week.

uber or rally?

Pizza delivery =/= professional driver

I get angry enough to shout at people pretty much daily. I am surrounded by idiots.
Angry enough to use the horn, 1-5 times a week on average. Sometimes I go entire weeks without it, sometimes people are fucktarded and I need to use it half a dozen times just driving home from work to educate morons.
Angry enough to have a rage attack, never. I am over that level of anger.

>full-on rage
Infrequently.
>irritation to mild anger
Once or twice a week. It depends on who insists on going 20MPH in the 35MPH zone from my house to my workplace. Old people aren't even the usual guilty parties; it's usually women on their phones or, I hate to say it, minorities for whatever reason.

Well these are the two weeks a year I normally actually get angry when I'm driving. I see more stupid shit on the road the week leading up to chirstmas and the week after then I do most of the rest of the year combined.

Never

Neither. Local paratransit bus service. I drive E-450 conversion buses from point to point.

Sorry user. Katy Perry came on Bob 93.3 and I was jamming, not paying any attention.
Sorry user. I had just found out that Lil Tyrone was sexting that slut Shamequa again. He jus gon get a pregnant gan jus no it!

>minorities for whatever reason
this. fucking kaffas between the city and my house doing 80 in a 100 around the clock. i'd beep at them but whenever i drive past it just looks like a shitbox driving itself and i have a giggle.

I honk and flash my high beams at people at least once every day, people in iceland are fucking retarded.

If someone just does something mildly stupid, and apologizes, it's no big deal, but when someone does something like deliberately cutting me off while looking me in the eye, and then flipping me off, i usually do something that almost takes them off the road, or throw something at them, fuck those people

18-60 yr old white men can't drive.

In 20 years even the poorest will be able to afford Hyundai Sonatas with lane keeping and radar cruise.

These problems will be over, leaving more time for sex in your car.

t. sharkeesha janiqua del rio

Not much. When someone is mad I pull down the window, point and laugh at them (I literally do) or smile and wave. They either get confused and awkwardly smile back, or they get mad and drive away.

Either way I win.

It's like always smiling and laughing during poker. It's more confusing to others than trying to put up a straight face. "Poker face" is overrated.

t. butthurt billy

0, because im not a man child who cannot control his anger.

>Heavily modded SUV pulls up beside me on a 4 lane avenue at a red light
>Notice there's a double parked car in his lane down the road blocking
>Anticipate him flooring it to get ahead of me and get into my lane
>Green light
>We both floor it
>I get far enough ahead of him that he's forced to merge into my lane behind me
>He keeps flashing me from behind, probably wants a rematch
>I open my window, wave goodbye
>He makes a left turn and disappears

I love emasculating people on the road. I bet he raged hard and won't forget me.

Sounds irresponsible.

Be glad a child didn't wander out from behind the parked cars you stupid fuck.

These were wide lanes with good visibility. Sounds like you've been cucked lately in your econobox friendo.

Possibly once or twice a month, shit drivers driving under the speed limit don't know where the fuck they're going,
people making right turns and don't fully merge into their respective lane and block both lanes in traffic and fucking speeding impatient assholes who don't nearly stop at a redlight/stopsign and looks like they're about to slam into you

I wouldn't call it rage, but I'm thoroughly disappointed every time I get behind the wheel. Fuckin retards, all of them.

What boils my blood every time without fail is watching someone neglect their car/engine on a regular basis.

I don't think you could be more vague if you tried

I live in Germany and i have to commute to my workplace, so i get the rage ever day.

Driving in Germany:
>driving my boss's car (Audi SQ5) home from a business meeting on the autobahn
>I drive 250 km/h on the left lane
>Porsche comes from behind and blinks me away
>I have to let him pass by
This summarizes the driving experience in Germany.

Pretty much every single day. There is always some faggot lost in time and space driving 20 under and keeping 200 meters between himself and car in front.

I probably cause more rage than I rage myself tho. Im living example of young slav with many stereotypical charachteristics that makes people hate me instantly.

>20yo
>always wear sunglasses
>drives old mercedes
>drive with left hand hanging out of car
>gun it on every stoplight
>race people all the time
>overtaking aggressively
>riding bumper if unable to overtake
>letting people to come beside me while overtaking me and then blow them to dust

I calmed down in recent time since some guy and his gf/wife almost died because I pissed him so much... Poorfag overtook me and tried to cause accident. He actually thought his shitbox could outbreak me. Ended up in ditch since road was slippery af

super edgy

Whenever Pajeets with entry level BMWs think it's fine to drive 10-15 miles over/under the speed limit and then cut across three lanes without looking lmao

People suck at driving in every respect. From simply driving down a highway to parking they find a way to fuck everything up. The car/engine abuse is regarding leaving trash all over, just not putting on the damn filler cap, and general lack of care. I know several people who drive cars with big engines and never check the oil, even though the last oil change was 6 months ago and the car is 5 years old. My mom has an infinity with a 4.5L V8 and I've twice found it with literally no oil in the thing and it makes me cringe

>live close to a bus depot
>60 km/h limit
>drivers from a specific route are absolute faggots and always drive under 20 km/h for no fucking reason
>it's a motherfucking no passing zone and there are always cars coming from the other side so you can't pass them anyways

>captcha: autobus calle
lol

Never raged once. And I drive twelve hours a day.

>driving 20 under and keeping 200 meters between himself and car in front.

whats problem with this? don't have balls to overtake him?

>riding bumper if unable to overtake

oh i see you do. hate fags doing it.

Almost never in my truck, almost always on my harley.

This.

I don't live in usa where you have only straight roads wider than 737, but in eastern europe where roads are narrow and there is always someone coming from other direction every time when you can see more than 20m away. Now imagine if you had to drive 60 in 80 zone which is good for 100-120 with good tires for 10 minutes before you have chance to overtake. Not to mention what happens when you come across 2, 3, 5 idiots stuck behind video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FnURCqcScI

Raging is the least effective thing you can possibly do and I've been cut off/close called so often on the bike that I'm simply immune to it, nothing can break my gandhi like calm.

Every single second you spend thinking about how that car cut you off and they're "such a fuckwit" etc. is another second you're less focused on what's happening in front of you and the next thing you need to in order to survive so I simply don't dwell, the car is gone, they're out of my life.

est cho cigarety?

Depends. If there is traffic or snow bird boomers a foot I'm quicker to anger.

Women driving aggressively also enrages me.

>If I don't like how someone is driving, I'll pass them.
wisdom

I did a Fuel efficiency race every day

>Driving home for Christmas to visit my folks
>Chilling while on cruise control
>Some faggot in a car full of faggots cuts swerves into my lane without a blinker cutting me off and forcing me to decelerate
>The driver then proceeds to throw a (presumably empty) can of redbull out of his window.
>The can bounces off the road in front of me and makes a very loud noise as it smashes into my grill then over my car.

FUCK PEOPLE LIKE THIS

How is that truck even legal. Call the fucking popo and have the dip shits commercial license revoked.

I really try not to, but all these idiots try to kill me every time I drive
laying on the horn helps but I become more Chinese with every use

Never. I used to, a lot. Now I just breath in deeply and exhale.

I have enough shit to deal with on my own. I don't want to get worked up over anything if nothing disastrous comes about it.

Shit happens.

>but I become more Chinese with every use
?

Raging? Only a few times and it's because of the same thing
>going slow in the left lane
>try to pass them
>they speed up and cut you off
>slows down again
>try to pass again
>they repeat above
>eventually I pass them after two or three times
>honked and gave them the finger
>I cut them off because I was pissed

This shit always pisses me off no manner what. I do get annoyed at other drivers fairly often though, but at most I just shrug and comment to myself on their bad driving if they wave and appear like they realized they messed up, i'll smile and wave back. I realize people do forget and do screw up, as I will occasionally. Its only when you intentionally try to be an asshole to other drivers that I will rage.

I also kinda hate people who text and drive, but I've yet to rage at one

>eastern europoor

I'm so sorry for your loss

Most common frustrations for me is cars tailgating me when I'm going the speed limit (usually on one lane country roads) and, for whatever reason, cars passing me on the right lane when I'm in the middle lane on the highway.

everyday. i have a problem with speeding tho so its y fault why im mad

>me trying to go 80-90 suck behind a person doing the speed limit
>WHY ARE YOU GOING 70 MILES AN HOUR?????? FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRR YOU SLOW PIECE OF SHIT
i have a pretty tiny car so i guess people dont see me on the highway or im in their blind spot
>guy merges lanes while im right fucking next to him
ive almost got in a crash like a 100 times cause of that. people should learn to turn their fucking heads back before they turn instead of solely relying on their side mirrors

When you're goin that fast m8 its easy to slip into people's blindspots with out them noticing.

You gotta drive like a motercycle at that point and always think "how is this person going to kill me"

this. I've had many people try and kill me on my bike. Ill throw them a finger, get on the throttle and move on. Sometimes they weren't looking. sometimes they are just dicks who are mad I'm not a pussy who will ride a bike while they are scarred of being on the outside of a vehicle.

Only time I have ever stopped and was on the verge of rage it was an old fucking lady.
>Person pulls out infront of me
>Nearly takes me down
>Roll up next to them about to lay into them with the rage of 1000 suns
>Its a fucking 80 year old lady
>Hey you almost fucking killed me
>I'm so sorry I didn't see you
>I'm a tad calmer at this point cause I feel bad yelling at an old lady
>Look give your keys to you children because you are gonna kill someone
>How would you feel if some old fuck took out one of your family
>She looks like she is legit about to cry since I have been speaking in a raised voice
>Listen up lady, since you obviously cant see you shouldn't be driving fucking go home and have your kids or a taxi take you around town

Had a semi merge into me once on the highway. That was the single scariest moment in my whole life. Just started getting onto the gas and dipping over hoping i could get past him before he finished merging because nowhere else to go. if i had had anything in my pockets like nails or broken spark plugs I would have fucked his tires or windshield.

Just move on now since they wont be catching me on a bike even if they wanted to

I love in Houston, so... pretty much every second I'm behind the wheel

There's rarely anything worth getting angry over on the road. You might as well cuss someone out for bumping into you on the sidewalk if you're going to go full blown sperg because a BMW jumped in front of you without signaling. Not to say I don't shittalk idiot drivers, I just keep it to myself.

getting angry makes you look like a sperg most of the time, it also influences your actions in a negative way.

>Iceland

planning on Killin yourself Jón?

nah man its not like i just came up on the as they were turning. heres an example
>me driving at 80 with like a million people half a mile behind me
>2nd lane from the left
>guy speeds up to almost a hundred. hes got places to be
>hes on far left side next to me
>he pulls up next to me
>were about to hit traffic in front of us
>his lane is more backed up than mine
>as we are next to each other he changes lane
>i can see him turning his wheel as he's pulling in my lane
>honk horn
>he doesnt stop
>fully merges almost ramming my quarter panel
>have to hard turn into other lane
>he speeds off and crisscrosses through traffic

>in highway traffic
>couple of 18 wheeler in front of me
>lane on the left clears up and guy in that lane slows down is giving me the go head to merge
>turn blinker and merge into next lane
>as i merged someone from the far left lane speeds up to pass me while im 3/4 in the lane
>brakes immediately as he merged cause he sped up to fast
>have violently merge back in the right lane cause i would have rear ended him

one time i was merging into the left turning lane and some douche bag was purposely speeding up to not let me merge so i grabbed my dip cup and chunked it at his car and holy shit i shit you not it landed inside his car.

it's a child, not a deer, just brake and avoid while laying down the horn, if they doesn't teach them there mother will when they get the belt right after getting home.
kek, pulled up next to volvo once, had steam pouring out the exhaust, rods knocking like crazy, rolled down my window and shouted "your cars fucked m8", literally just smiles and waves at me and then it stalls.

it took 45 fucking minutes to tow him 500 m down the road because it was on a set of hills and his brakes/engine kept locking up so i was dragging him up the hill and dragging him down waiting for it to unlock and plow up my ass.
i do coles home delivery in a 4.5t isuzu nlr, so comfy never raged once.

>so i grabbed my dip cup and chunked it at his car
audible kek

Only every time I have to share the road with idiots that don't know the rules, so 100% of the time.

every time i get home because my life is worthless

inadequate b8 nigger

You were a bitch to that old lady, user. Those people are already insecure enough about their driving, and they don't like getting yelled at by some little biker boy who has 60 years less experience than them.

Every day several times
>no signal lights
>going 15km/h in 40km/h zone
>going 5km/h when turning in a perfectly normal turn
>leaving the car in the middle of the road to grab smokes when there is a full line
>driving in summer tires during winter and whenever there's a slope he shats himself
>constantly sitting on brakes people

I hate elderly drivers, drivers in bmws,mercedes and golfs.
Any drivers that are not from my capital but are from smaller villages where they have 2-3 roads are horrible drivers. Also anybody coming from germany or bosnia during holidays drives like a retard and doesn't follow the rules.
Also during rush hours people go on red lights and block other lanes. Horrible drivers in Croatia

>go to a gun range
>old lady points a loaded gun at you and undoes the safety with her finger over the trigger
>tell her to stop doing it before she hurts someone and get someone more capable to do her shooting for her
>"Hold up user, she's already insecure about her marksmanship, and hearing that from some youngin probably don't sit right with her"

Same problem with BMW, Merc and VW drivers in my country too. Especially BMWs
What the fuck is up with that?

Do you know the expression...."When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." ?
If only you could monetize those bad driving videos on YouTube. The CIS countries have the best ones, more entertaining than Eurovision.

>that guy in the lifted truck on the interstate who drifts between +/- 5 the limit and would sooner murder his firstborn than move over from the left lane

The day my dashca, arrived I was in an accident where the guy hit me from behind.
I was braking for red light and he stopped in me since his words were "i thought you would pass on red light". The dude even tried to give me fake info but I called the police and requested they be present.
The thing is, it's not like Russia where you see everything crazy, it's just bad driving. I don't understand how half of people got their driving licence.

people who get hard on those cars in my country are like americans rednecks. They mean it means status when the truth is that they can't drive and they shit themselves whenever it rains or there's snow while I drive an oldtimer and just laugh my ass off.

Lol, remember our local bus drivers floor their landships everywhere. Now, after a certain amount of speeding fines they are all doing 50 in 90km/h zones. Guess they are just afraid of losing their already underpaid jobs.