Drive 14 yr old shitbox

>drive 14 yr old shitbox
>replace halogen head lights and high beam bulbs for the brightest LED lights i can find on ebay
>when im driving at night faggots flash their high beams because they think I have my high beams on
>i turn on my high beams and BLIND THEM THE FUCK OUT

Who else /fuckthepolice/ here?

aim them idiot

>replace halogen head lights and high beam bulbs for the brightest LED lights

Barf. Running anything other than stock headlights is corny.

I hope someone smashes your headlights while you're parked.
Go drive off a cliff, thens hoot yourself.

I'll aim my dick you cocksucker

>comy
wat

I know this is a bait thread, but what can I do to make my headlights brighter without being unsafe? I restored my headlight housings, but they are still utterly useless and dangerous at night. If it helps, I drive a fifth gen Prelude. If possible, I would rather avoid moving away from the stock housings / look since I try to avoid the ricer image.

Comy is someone who gets bribed or threatened to forget his civic duty. Corny is something distasteful. I can see how you got the two confused.

c o r n y
put on your bifocals gramps

>Comy is someone who gets bribed or threatened to forget his civic duty

[FBI DIRECTOR INTENSIFIES]

kys senpai

Eat a dick you twat

I'll cum on your eye

Maybe you should get some actual road approved projectors instead of being a faggot gypsy.

>LED
not hids
enjoy your shitty burnt out leds soon

Just buy new lamps. Not the housings, just the lamps. And don't get full white ones, fuck those.your lamps are probably old

Clinton paid him, then Drumpf paid him more.

>comy
>pom
Now I see why you upgraded them headlights

>not having high set xenon headlights
its like you don't even try user

>Mirrors dim
>i slow to the lowest allowable speed
>pass your shitbox and slow back down if you ever try to get in front

Just run the stock wattage headlights and KFC your shit

People like you and op are the idiots who ruin driving for everybody else

>when im driving at night faggots flash their high beams because they think I have my high beams on
>i turn on my high beams and BLIND THEM THE FUCK OUT

That used to happen to me in my old work car, a 2009 Pontiac Vibe. The headlights were stock and not all that bright, but it constantly carried 400-500 lbs worth of tools and supplies, so after a few years it ended up with a reverse rake, which made the headlights aim way, way up.

Also, newer Tacomas, or at least the early 2010-ish ones, were good for that. They come from the factory with excessively bright low and high beams, no need to upgrade at all.

I was once driving with a co-worker, training them on the route with the Tacoma, going down the interstate, with a good 30-40 foot wide median between north and south bound traffic. Co worker was quite literally lightly retarded, and drove with high beams on if no one was in front of him. People going the other way, 40+ feet off to the side, were flashing him to turn his lights down. It was pretty good, even with just the stock lights.

I know that feel. I replaced my low beams with 6000K HID's and opposing cars still flash their shit at me - and I'm already lowered.

Pop in some 105W bulbs, but check some honda forums to make sure this won't melt any wiring.

just fucking aim your light down
don't be retarded

Upgrading your lights is fucking stupid ricer shit.

My shit is from 1975 on the original style lights and they are perfectly fine.

>muh leds
>muh xenons

>which made the headlights aim way, way up.
Why wouldn't you just adjust them? Don't be a dick.

The factory headlights on my 2nd gen Ram are a joke. Pretty much dangerous at highway speeds. I just added obscene chinese "offroad" flood lights to the factory flood light slots though.

>do stupid chilling ricer shit
>throw a tantrum when people don't appreciate getting blinded at night

Yup, I'm on Veeky Forums

That's cool.
But are they blue and have a shitty beam pattern?

>ITT: assholes know why they keep getting flashed, don't care enough to adjust headlights
this might be side losing material if it weren't so retarded

Aiming them doesn't do anything, LEDs kill the cut off line in reflector housings.

Some LEDs put out less light than halogens, some put out more, but none of them put out more than HIDs, and even the LEDs that do output more than halogens decrease visibility because of where they put the light.

I can't wait for the day some cop decides to make an example of your ass.

ModFags who don't know what they're doing are dangerous. Your son's dad could be killed.

Has anyone else noticed that nowadays stock headlights on new cars are stupidly bright and blind the fuck out of other road users? Crossovers/SUVs seem to be the worst for it.

>FUCKING THIS!
jeezus christ I think that's half the goddamn reason my eye site is getting shittier

I had an audi suv blind me at night and driving behind me was a 2017 corolla and holy shit was that bright and blinding.

I swear to fuck this shit is now worse than aftermaket ricer HIDs.
How is this even allowed?

enjoy your monochromatic meme lights and shit tier visibility faggot

>ride memercycle
>guy has bright headlights, extra dangerous on a cycle
>flick on retina-melting highbeams
>they swerve slightly

wew lad

>try to start 25 yr old shitbox
>it doesn't start

>2016
>not having Laser headlights
uwotm8

I was on the highway last night and somebody was behind me for miles with a relatively new car. Their lights were so bright they actually cast a shadow of my car in my own headlight area. They were aimed correctly so not blinding though.

>28 year old shitbox
>check engine light comes on
>go WOT
>goes away

>have two shitboxes that are low in the ass from all the shit in the boot
>faggots constantly flash me even though my yellow as fuck dim headlights barely get to their eyes on lowbeam
hahaha fuck em

Replace DOT bulbs with " brightest LED lights i can find on ebay" and get surprised when you get constantly flashed.

Yeah, it's faggots that can't handle your lights, and not your ebay sourced lighting system.

>be OP
>be a faggot and install LED headlight bulbs
>because I'm a retarded faggot who knows nothing about electricity I fry my electrical system

>Drive car from the 90's
>Cars headlights car barely light up a mailbox from 10 feet away.

Hell even new cars, a study was done.

>The LED headlights in the top trim level Toyota Prius V — the only one of 31 models tested to get the “good” rating — were able to illuminate a straight roadway sufficiently to see a pedestrian, bicyclist or obstacle up to 387 feet ahead. At that distance, the vehicle could be traveling up to 70 mph and still have time to stop.

>But halogen headlights in the BMW 3 series, the worst-rated ones, were able to illuminate only 128 feet ahead. At that distance, the vehicle couldn’t be traveling at more than 35 mph and still have time to stop, according to the study.

Why not just get HIDs then?

Put these on a B5, nobody has flashed their highbeams at me yet.

I do that, If Im on divided Ill turn on my highbeams if noone is infront of me. Have saved me from so much road debris and animal carcasses.

You shouldn't be going faster than 35 at nighttime anyway unless you're on the interstate

That's the fucking problem these idiots can't see at night but they want to drive fast for literally no reason, so they put these ridiculously bright lights on their car

Most older cars had headlights that can't match with the required speed of travel.

Hahahaha what the fuck are you talking about nigger how are you going to fry your electrical system by installing LED lightbulbs, are you fucking retarded?

If you're retarded enough to install LED headlights you're retarded enough to take out the headlight fuse and jam a wire in there

BROS
WHAT ARE THE BEST HALOGEN HEADLIGHT BULBS???

Get out faggot, you obviously don't know shit.

Sorry you fried your cars electrical system and melted all the wiring because you wanted meme lights.

Any cheap chinese xenon for the price of "luxury high power street legal halogen philips goldstein"-bulbs.

> (You)
>Any cheap chinese xenon for the price of "luxury high power street legal halogen philips goldstein"-bulbs.

Link pls?

What? Are you retarded, I never did that because I know what fuses are for :D how are you this salty?

Fuck off, I'm not going to help you be a retard and blind people on the road, I'm sure you can do that on your own. You won't know how to wire them, you won't know how to aim them and you'll just make a thread about how you fumbled with your car and broke something and then call working on your car a meme.

I asked for Halogen bulbs you fucking moron, I don't want some bullshit chink HID retrofit kit like some vaping nigger faggot, pay fucking attention

Then learn how to quote you nigger. If you want more light power, get HID, halogen will always be inferior and benefits of a 30$ pair of halogen bulbs will be unnoticeable.

>no user, buy the cheap chink retroshit HID that'll fry your wiring
>it's literally the best solution

You can't be this retarded

>'fry' your wiring
>wut r fuses

Wow, you have no idea how retarded you are, do you?

Riddle me this
>a halogen pulls 55W
>a HID assembly pulls 55W
which one gets hotter and is more likely to fry electrical wiring?

Also, what are fuses?

Non existent in cheap Chinese shit

>what is wiring harmess

You better be trolling right now

>fry your wiring
You DO realize that wire is just a thin, featureless length of metal, right?

Short of cutting it, how do you 'fry' a solid chunk of copper?

Like I have the fucking time

>what is resistance

Most chinkshit HID wiring plugs the balast into the existing headlight wiring which should be fused from factory.

>you must be 18 or older to post here

Have you ever actually done any electrical modifications to a vehicle?

>drive shitbox with headlights sitting about a foot off the ground
>stock ride height
>regularly get blinded by anything built after the year 2000 with their brights on
>trucks and SUV's blind me without brights

Fuck my life

>should be
>trusting the Chinese

>existing headlight wiring which should be fused from factory
>implying car was made in china
Buy a gun. Use it on yourself.

>the existing headlight wiring, which should be fused from the factory

>FACTORY WIRING
>buying a fucking chinese car

jesus christ m8

Get the fuck out of here.

>implying I don't wire my own stereos
>implying I dont have 0 ga Big Three hook up with 160amp powermaster alternator and xstatic batcaps

Look, if you're going to shitpost, at least know what you're talking about

Then what the shit are you on about chinese HID kits frying wires, you dipshit?

what are you running that requires such a monster alt?

Chinese headlights

Thats priceless cause thats the same boat im in so i just ordered newer brighter LED headlights for my Ram 1500

kek

6000K masterrace

LED faggots can suck a dick
They're awesome for you but fuck literally anyone not inside your car

Mmmh yeah more butthurt pls I'm getting aroused

>has headlights that are a slight inconvenience to other drivers
>FTP LOL AMIRITE

you burger cunts are a fucking disgrace

>drive a car with stock quad sealed beams
>order off-road style LED driving lights from ebay for driving at night
>bright as fuck and supreme visibility
>turn them off when someone is approaching me because not a total cunt
>don't have ricey blue tinted HIDs because not a nigger or ricer
win/win/win

Unusable my fucking ass

You really don't understand the point of headlights do you? If the light isn't concentrated within a proper cutoff pattern, you're wasting light and causing glare which blinds other drivers

Just stop responding.

You're not going to get him to say you're right. He's just acting like an idiot on a Western Uzbekistan theological cave drawings repository and if enough posters call him out on it he will backpedal and call it """"" trellign"""""

To anyone who actually is confused: use OEM. If you upgrade to OEM housing that's okay too.

Never EVER buy a bulb on eBay and """""'" retrofit"""""""'''' it because you'll blind everyone and should be ticketed.

Don't do it.

>order 4500k kit from ddm
>still looks blue
>next step down is 3000k

fucking chinks

Mine look about the same and I feel like an asshole at night sometimes because they're so bright

>a lifted trailblazer

******************************************its illegal to do this unless you have a projector lense in your headlight

cops know this and WILL pull you over if they feel like it over this **************************************************

Resistance converts electricity to heat. How does this make that piece of copper stop being a piece of copper?