One Piece Games General - /opgg/

The no one else makes threads edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 7-25: Colo Batch- Ace, Coby, Hawkins, Ben Beckman, Lucky Rux
>2 day returning fortnights coming soon:
>21st-23rd Afro Luffy
>23rd-25th Brook
>25th-27th Okama
>27th-29th Franky
>29th-31st Wedding Nami
>CYO Turtle Times
>2x skill up on Jan 2nd, lasts for a week
- Fortnights -
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

- Raids -
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 12 - Jan 4 Free evolvers for 5*+ Zoro and Nami
>Dec 13 - 26 special islands with rainbow evolvers one time clear
>Dec 29-31 2x skillup
>Dec 23 - Jan 5 Clash of Clashes!
>Dec 25 - Buster Call
>Dec 28 - Gild Tesoro

First for best boy

foxy grandma!

Shouldve made one before it died

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

FUCK OFF MABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

the absolute best

FUCK OFF PONYFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

>Thread's already shit
Good job guys

ded

when I got back to the thread it had 404'd

Also I just wanted to put one up so I didn't update the OP with the January stuff yet

>people are mad that new Legend Luffy is Free Spirit and not Driven

Is it that that many people are Spee D. Readers or do they get it and just want even more RR only fodder for their Fujitora teams?

New Luffy should have been Free Spirit/Powerhouse

Sanji should be Cerebral/Fighter

There's 4 classes Luffy can be: Powerhouse, Fighter, Striker, and Free Spirit.

Guess which one they keeping picking over and over and over.

I'm not saying I want all Luffys to be Free Spirit forever, I just think the people going "but he's so strong now and wanted to get stronger for his crew... he should be Driven" are fucking stupid.

Fuck, I'd love to have a Striker Luffy.

I hope they never make a driven character. That's not what driven means.

I find it interesting how even though it's Christmas this thread is 300% more dead than usual and only the biggest shitposters like mabel post.
All the other generals are just fine, even those for more "dead" games that I visit. Is that the mobile nature of this game speaking? Not even the 6* WB sparked too much discussion.

>Fuck, I'd love to have a Striker Luffy
Golden Peony Luffy fucking when

its that it's christmas and there is not a lot going on for global at the moment and we just got off the movie farming shit where everyone was playing/shitposting I think people are taking a little break

did the kimono stage last 2 weeks last year? I don't feel like wasting gems on the fucking Okama stage. Already maxed my Robin and G3 Luffy.

Everyone is sick and tired of farming.

Global has fuck all going for it right now anyways.

what's the standard socket build for fuji teams? I see a lot of chumps with maxed DR.

yeah pretty disappointed with global this month
they should've had something special lined up for christmas but it was just like any other month, we even got the worst sugo since I remember

New Jpn fortnight has Caesar and Lucci books fucking nice

give me the fuji dream team, and Ill give you sockets.

any other month if global lost content every month

I'm pretty comfy farming Newkamas with a 3D2Y Chopper team

farming 3d2y Sanji manuals and 3d2y Zoro manuals on top of the 3 raid bosses before they were permanently removed from global was pretty uncomfy

don't die on me I don't wanna make another thread

I think we might have to go into hibernation until close to 2nd Anni, we're slowly but surely dying off as all this movie content has disappeared.

I'm a Dellinger fag but I gotta admit that Bon-chan is without a doubt the best boy.

its fucking holidays and we got no content coming out only being removed give it a week

The Clash of Clashes should bring people back, and we got pretty good fortnights returning in Jan

I'm not the one calling the shots with the thread man, if there's no discussion then the thread will inevitably get deleted. I got no power over that.

Yeah true but they are all raids we've seen countless times.

Today is my birthday I will do a single yolo pull. Wish me luck.

>Intvankov(dupe)
Well that was disappointing.

HOLY SHIT I GOT AKAINU

>Finally have a maxed Robin
I just need to max my 3D2Y robin and all my robins will be maxed

Do you have that thicc log robin maxed?

im too busy still farming and [spoilers] having a real life [/spoiler] to always be here posting

if it makes you feel any better, the inclusion of the rayleigh shop isnt too far away

Ugh. I had to go into the hell that is the Veeky Forums catalog to find this thread. Have been just jumping from general to general for months now because the new thread would always be linked in the old thread.

3 runs in a row and no Coby
Looks like they nerfed the drop rate finally, the last 2 times Alvida was here his drop rate was like, 95% now hes barely showing up.

bump

I wish colo would come earlier. Such a boring week to play.

I know right, and I've only got this week off work so I can't just autist it up like I'd like to, especially with both Colo Apoo and DEX Apoo to skillup and socket.

>3 more skill ups for Alvida to be maxed

GET ME OFF THIS RIDE I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE

We gonna die boiz

Quick, somebody ask for comfy Apoo farming teams

>colo apoo
I finally get to socket my DEX Apoo

someone start an argument!

bind/despair/ah/cdr is the only right order,

DR is better than orbs

Japan is the superior version

I wonder what's more important, Free Spirit teams are still shit until Kinemon and I still haven't used a shooter team even with 2 max/max/max Z's (no Ace or any members of the dream team) so QCK Apoo doesn't seem all that urgent, yet DEX Apoo is always useful either as a captain or sub.

1/3 of those three arguments is the truth. Can you guess which one?

Looks like im playing on my japan account for the next month. They didn't give us shit for New Years.

new JPN Sugo

>(72 Hours) 31/1 to 3/1
>Gold-only for multis only
>2x Legend Rate
>All Pulls come with +1 ATK CC

anniversary-tier

Socket order.

wrong

so anyone else here hyped for 01/11/17

Can't wait for all those free keys

Goddammit I need gems for the clashes

Free Spirit will be shit for a long time. At least with DEX Apoo you can use him for upcoming colos.

Dex rate up, I need a Dex Super Great Guy

I want to King's Punch Doffy to death, anyone else got elizabello?

I still don't know why Legend BB was DEX. It's so unfitting. The only thing worse would be QCK.

INT would've made more sense because getting Whitebeard's fruit was the culmination of his long plan which started with making making Thatch fucking dead.

And that's after the great Christmas event they had. Thanks Bamco. Did we not spend enough money this year or something?

But Str Blackbeard took Str Whitebeard's fruit, so he should have remained Str IMO.
Of course that would help Legend Akainu even more, and I don't think he needs any.

Requesting someone put a 2 star shooter as their cappin and add me so I can do that one annoying Gaimon quest

746 133 015

Just sent the friend request. All you dude.

BB has a red top and green bottoms, also has a bit of green in his hat so let's just go with that, he has a yellow sash around his fat belly so there'll be a PSY/Heart BB in the future

Shanks ?

I can't find the shooter

>PSY/Heart
>Heart
Now that's something I haven't heard for a really long time. Like, almost 2 years, maybe one and a half. Have you been in a coma?

>Gold Only Multipulls from Japan
>Higher Chance of Legends
>New Batch
THIS IS IT
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAVING FOR
THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Passion really would've been a better translation than PSY.

What???

>Catalog
>Search
>Opgg
>Magic

Do the Japanese staff fuck off for new years too?

LEGEND LUFFY LEAKED.
2.5x attack to free spirit, when his special is used, 4x instead.
Special turns DEX/PSY/QCK orbs matching.

So better Sabo by a mile and a copy of Kizaru but limited to Free Spirit. Come on Bamco this is the second unimaginative legend in a row.

At least we know they won't make 6*+ Sabo better then this Luffy, so we can already be disappoint.

>4x ATK
>base 2,5x ATK

powercreep is real

RIP Sabo

>he also reduces damage by 15% flat

>his special last for 3 fucking turns

Overpowered as fuck

>built in DR

Orb fuckers BTFO, get ready for the golden age of DR.

Matching orbs is completely useless on Free Spirit teams now, since new Luffy+invasion Shanks makes every orb matching except for INT, Block and Bomb

>Matching orbs is completely useless

Stopped reading there, literally all that needs to be read.

Usopp 4:

Captain: Boosts ATK of Shooter characters by 1.75x and their RCV by 1.25x

Special: Deals 10 hits of 2,000 fixed damage to random enemies. For 1 turn, boosts ATK and amplifies the effect of orbs against enemies with delay debuff protection by 1.75x for 1 turn

Sailor: When HP is low, +100 ATK and RCV for Shooter characters

Brook 4:

Captain: Protects from defeat as long as HP is above a certain amount

Special: Delays all enemies for 1 turn, and boost ATK for Slasher and Freedom characters by 1.75x for 1 turn

Sailor Ability - Completely resist Paralysis for himself

Robin 4*:

Captain: Boosts ATK of DEX and PSY characters by 1.75x and their RCV by 1.25x

Special: Reduces Captain Silence duration by 3 turns. For 1 turn, boosts ATK of DEX and PSY characters by 2x

Sailor: Reduces duration of Blindness by 3 turn

Chopper 4*

Captain: Boost ATK of Tough characters by 2.25x , reduces crews RCV to O

Special : Reduces the duration of Defense and Damage Reduction Buffs by 3 turns on enemies . Deals large typeless damage to all enemies

Sailor : if Chopper has a STR orb and he hits a perfects that turn , keep the STR orb for the next turn

>a good Brook
>a good Chopper

fucking bandai that error about the wrong sailor ability on that other chopper was because it was for this chopper instead

also fucking good bye training usopp hello robin to dex teams

This entire fucking batch holy shit.
Goodbye gems.

RIP Impact Usopp
RIP Fat Usopp
RIP Monster Chooper

keep in mind that these are only the 4* Captain abilities too

>Tough characters
>tough
what ?

Powerhouse

>Usopp and Brook have no *
>Tough
>no information about class and type
I wonder why your post is so shitty...
Oh, you stupid nigger copied it form leddit without and corrections or improvements.
Great job, user.

why didn't you do it if you are so smart user-kun?

REMINDER TO SAVE YOUR GEMS FOR THE ALL GOLD 72 HOUR SUGO WITH TIMESKIP STRAW HATS

2nd anniversary is a bait sugo.

So Usopp is kind of like the anti GPU? Fucks on bosses that put up delay protection? That's pretty nifty.

Usually these conditional boosts boost attack, but Usopp boost orbs.
Is this the beginning of a new stackable boost?
So many "boost" in such a short comment.

So now we know Japan is getting the best Sugo of the year plus a WB upgrade.
But what is Global getting?

It says it boosts ATK 'and' Orbs. I'm assuming it's both?

>300 days since I randomly stumbled to this general and played this game
Time flies so fast senpai

Fuck me I'm 500+ days and only around plvl 305.

Then again I took like a 3 month or so break but logged in everyday still for gems...I think...

post your box for evaluation