pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11963283
youtube.com/watch?v=C--UFqAsaEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for carpets

this kills the ere campaign

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

BIG
BRACK
MATCHROCKS

Give me your thoughts/critiques famalam

strawpoll.me/11963283
strawpoll.me/11963283
strawpoll.me/11963283
Poll here.

but user, that IS the ERE campaign.

Get your spears ready for those armenian spear/cataphract doomstacks

youtube.com/watch?v=C--UFqAsaEQ

it might be worth it to just take 2 light wizards if you are going to do that, just to be extra sure something doesn't slip through the cracks.

take a flame wizard for roasting trees, good endgame, prepare to lose the handgunners against multiple enemy stacks if the ai isnt being retarded though

whats a manlet?

Made a few improvements here and there

Can someone recommend some formations for FOTS?

Ah fuck what's this from. I don't wanna dig through the /wsg/ thread.

kizu part 2

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

QUICK

Sigvald or Archaeon for Chaos campaign?

Sigvald is a pain in the ass to unlock since you got to deal with the shitty north.

People say Sigvald is hard to unlock but you can just raze/awake/raze the same settlement over and over until you get him. Pick whoever you like the look of.

Choosing some fuckboi insted of the EverCHOSEN

Attila the Hun

I like warhammer but dislike the amount of DLC, is there anyway I can get them for free or do I have to buck up

SAYBUR AT DA REDDY

Can someone advise on how I should upgrade Belegar Ironhammer? I'd think with a name like Ironhammer he'd be a beast in melee but he doesn't seem like it honestly.

Belegar fucks up a lot of the other lords and any of the generic lords pretty good, a lot of his shtick is meant to make him a good duelist.

melee/unit buffs
You want the ironbreaker one to be precise

Sure is one clusterfuck of factions.

Too bad I won't be able to clean it out once I unite Reikland, I'll have to prepare for the first chaos invasion real soon.

What's a good army to take care of that? I've got lightning strike Vlad for the job.

And then I forgot my pic.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

G O B L I N S

>capture a town
>wreck the shit out of it
>attacked next turn
>get morale/defence/attack penalty from settlement destruction
why are there so many oversights in attila?

>9 grave guard GW
>2 varghulfs
>4 blood knights
>2 terrorgheists
>claw of nagash
>mortis engine

>Using heathen weaponry

Day 217
Warhammer is still shit.

I had a vision of Gilles Le Breton.

He told me the Lady was a wood elf.

Peasants don't have visions.

you get him by turn 20 TOP and run away to spread chaos :DD~

It was rushed to hell and then abandoned so they could focus on Warhammer

Did you know the Empire doesn't have peasants? People are called citizens instead.

It really must be a nice place to live.

>Ask for advice
>Get two contradicting answers
So which do I go for? Can he wreck shit good or do I make him a wannabe Skarsnik where he just makes everything in his army good?

Did you know the Empire is going to be conquered by Bretonnia when Bretonnia is released?

Those "citizens" will be reminded of their place soon enough.

How can that happen when you incompetent knights can't take care of Mousillon?

Mousillon has already been taken care of thanks to one thing and one thing alone.

>tfw Persians rolling me back hard
Upset on one hand but on the other it feels cool to have a grand enough eperience for this to happen

Enjoy being cyclecharged to death.

pic for context

You only need ironbreakers buffs in the leadership tree. Everything else you can pump into a melee chain.

He's talking about singleplayer. Multiplayer meta isn't exactly healthy.

warhammer is total wars flag ship game for the next 2 years

Do Asrai enjoy Bretonnian cuisine as well?

I mean, give and TAKE, right?

do the beastmen suck or do i suck? im nearing turn 100 and i'm still working on the bretonnian kingdoms. lyonesse and bretonnia are my next targets.

They suck user

>Bretonnian "cuisine"
>mud pies and turnips

I personally believe the "CA don't playtest their own games / their playtesters are SHIT" hypothesis

>The DLC still isn't on sale
I'll be damned if I pay $20 for the shitty Beastmen and $8 for Chaos, AKA "Chores: The Faction".

any master under-standers of strategy have advice for how to use these gaijin effectively?

How well does financing enemies of your enemies work?
I'm at war with Nagoaka (playing as Obama), we don't have direct land connection but they keep sending shitloads of ships and fucking my trade up.

How would you feel about paying 14 dollars for Beastmen?

have em shoot japs

What's your stack composition? Running a 2stack, 1stack, or 1.1stack setup?

Wood Elves or Argwylon? This will be my first campaign on hard.

The ranger buffs Belegar gets in his first tier of red is ridiculous. The bonuses to missile damage make them some of the most dangerous and indisputably the most cost efficient ranged units in the game.

Past that, you should definitely build him as a duelist. There are far better dwarf lords if you want to turn your anvil into a hammer all it's own.

they have rifles and outclass every other infantry unit in melee

you'll figure something out

fire by rank requires the enemy to be closer than usual and is not recommended when skirmishing with the enemy

Argwylon is easier due to Durthu's ability to fuck off to Norsca almost immediately. Wood Elves proper have a more difficult start with higher payoffs if you choose to take on Tilea early.

"It smells like bretonnian wine gone sour!"

Is there anywhere I can find all the voice lines for Vermintide?

Superior welf waifu coming trough.

Hey, here's a simple question for you bozos.

Am I gonna get smoother framerates by turning down the unit sizes or am I better off just turning everything down by 1 level?

Also are smaller units fun (normal size, rather)? I have it set to ultra because I'm a huge faggot who thinks more = better. But I know damn well that I don't like ultra in rome 1, I'd rather have 80 to a unit, but that's probably bias because my computer couldn't handle more back then.

>genocided wood elves
>immediately went and downloaded a mod that lets me resurrect them and bretonnia since they killed each other
I just want the good guys to survive, but Orion goes full retard and attacks the good guys.

Wood Elves aren't good.

Source.
asrai quest nets me nothing but warhammer models.

They are better than greenskins, vampire counts, beastmen and chaos warriors.

>protects the forest
>cares about nature
>vegan
They're the only good guys

No they're not. Vampire Counts are the most good because they piss off Nurgle. Wood Elves just call each other traitors all day.

>Gobbo Archers

>Archaon
>Not Kholek
>Not at least 1 hell cannon for manual targeting.

>happily playing total war before going to my parents for the weekend
>eager to get home
>no desire to play anything
kill me now lads

Every vampire count is an asshole who wants everyone to be dead except for end times Vlad and Abhorash.

>choosing a giant lizard-ogre over the EverCHOSEN
>removing one unit of Chosen for the sake of a hellcannon, which isn't even manned by Chosen

Vlad is the only true Vampire Count.

But knights aren't chosen either, so by that logic they should be more chosen on the flanks.

You can keep your Goku hair elf, I'll take qt waywatcher.

get the kneel fire mod so rifle infantry are actually useful

Knights with lances have Chosen gear which makes them Chosen Knights

>protects their forest
>canonically allied with bretonnia
>known to work with the empire and even dwarves if they have to

But they aren't called Chosen knights, they're Chaos knights. Where does it specify they're Chosen?

Swap out the Knights with Dragon Ogres and you are set!

Are you saying only the gear is Chosen?

Has anyone here played Attila with Europa Perdita? Is it worth starting a new GC with or should I just skip it?

Not good. Only Vampire Counts are good.

>Manual targetting is a tradition with my friend in total war, abusing the fuck out of catapults right behind the front line in atilla to get hundreds of kills.
>Mfw trying out the hellcannon for the first time

>tfw only Carsteins and Strigoi vampires so far
>They didn't take the chance to give VC some Necrarchs for spellcasting
>No Lahmians until Tomb Kings land comes around probably
>Mahtmasi and Jade never

Not that long ago I played a Necrarch living in the mountains with an okay sized little city to administrate over in Geheimnisnacht, now that was comfy.

>Vampire Counts are the most good because they piss off Nurgle.

How do they do that? Killing off diseases?

Their gear was chosen by Chosen. So that means that Chosen gave part of their gear to knights with lances, which means that they chose this knights to be Chosen Knights with Lances. The game doesn't have the right to dictate what Chosen can and cannot do. If Chosen decide that the knights are worthy to wear part of their armor and weapons, then that makes them Chosen too.
>implying chaos gods or CA have power
Chosen are the one pulling the strings

man its always something with you warhammer dudes
always some who knows whats it not there for everyone

> Mahtmasi and Jades
Mah boi

I'm sad that Strigoi came with G&G instead of Necrarchs. We could have had a Mourkain/Strygos subfaction lead by Ushoran.

I mean the last two I wouldn't even expect ever because they're scant even in lore shit, Lahmians eh, Necrarchs are neat though and I legitimately bemoan there's none of them in yet. They're your actual nosferatu, rotting monster lookin vampires and the bloodline most apt at slinging that good shit necro magic.