Name me a better (new) car at the same price

Name me a better (new) car at the same price.

Spoiler: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

motorauthority.com/news/1096096_first-2015-chevy-corvette-z06-engine-destroyed-with-just-891-miles-on-the-clock
youtube.com/watch?v=fOelONV_unQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dpHx7iPNYVc
google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ford rs fail site:www.focusrs.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much fucking anything

Corvette.

Not being able to do a burnout makes you a cuck.

t. Bubba "as long as it makes a lot of noise and smoke" Henderson

Have fun with your "drift button" fucking weeb. I'll be busy watching and listening to the bald eagles coming out of my exhaust.

that fucking aston mouth is disgusting

Chevy SS

And the sound of the rear end kicking out after you make 40mph turn in the rain. That's if the oil pan doesn't blow

t. Nathan from Phoenix university

Pretty sure all that's coming out of your exhaust are bits of metal, you daft cunt.

motorauthority.com/news/1096096_first-2015-chevy-corvette-z06-engine-destroyed-with-just-891-miles-on-the-clock

>comparing a two door sports car with a hot hatch

Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=fOelONV_unQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dpHx7iPNYVc

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ford rs fail site:www.focusrs.org

Ahhh good old Ford quality.

Golf R
C class coupe

They both cost and weight the same.

>corvette
>40k

The Vette starts at 50k which is what most RS's are going for after dealer inflation.

Mustang GT
Perf pack as well possibly

A Camaro SS 1LE will smoke the RS in any scenario that isn't a rally course

And somehow dealer inflation only affects cars you dislike and not cars you like, and you find it perfectly alright to compare entry MSRPs for one car to loaded dealer prices for another car.

The RS has a massive dealer markup because they're in low supply and high demand.
Corvettes, meanwhile, are never in low supply.

At least I won't have to live with GM "engineering". Never trust a car made with Americans in mind.

well, unlike its competition, they don't overheat their diffs doing track all day, have fun with 30 minutes of 30/70 split overheating and the car going into FWD limp mode.
Plus you can't mod it properly like most of it's competition, I can keep the drivetrain in a evo 7, everything in the FoRS stock is really pushed to it's "limit".
Also, it needs an oil can or the damn thing will look like pic related.

Corvette's don't have inflation. Shit you could get them to throw in a free Sonic or Cruze if you're good at haggling.

If I wanted a commuter car I would buy a prius.

>implying this is not driver error

>not noticing Ken block drives a Fiesta ST

>what am drift

I don't get what you're bitching about. Sure, it's a small opening, but it's a pretty big trunk. Why do you need a huge opening? Gonna hide some bodies we don't know about?

MSRP: From $35,900

OK let me see.............

2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class MSRP: From $32,050
2016 WRX STI $34,695
2016 370z 29,990

so. I pick the CLA

>Ford
>Focus
>$36,000

>CLA
>literally a poorfags FWD Merc
Why even pay mercedes premium for an econobox dude

40k five door to a 55k sports coupe is not similar

I actually saw one of these this weekend and the RS is ugly as fuck. It's like a retarded ST.

Close enough once you factor in the eventual rear diff and engine rebuild on the RS.

>2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class MSRP: From $32,050
Paying for a badge and less power that will be phenomenally more expensive to own in the long term.

>2016 WRX STI $34,695
Outdated engine, less powerful douchemobile.

>2016 370z 29,990
2-dr coupe != 5-dr hatchback

>The RS isn't a douchemobile
kek

>autotragic
>better
>better

>$35,900
Lol no

>spending 37k+ on an awd focus ST
lordy lordy.

Thats not including dealer markup and fees, taxes, etc.

I want AWD and more torques than your ST, and best of all: I can afford it.

Fees and taxes apply to all cars, you dolt. ADM is a fair point, but it's not impossible to find one that's much more than MSRP.

I drive a far nicer car than an RS. AWD is gay, enjoy you Ford interior. RWD or bust flat billed hat vapebro.

>Mercedes-Benz CLA

Slow as shit, even my lowly Focus SE smokes those things.

:( 8 was found to get one tuned to 300+ now I have to go get a 700+hp mustang and hope I don't too

>Vette
>Camero
>Mustang (barely if not worse lets be honest)
>FT86 with Bolton S/C and some fully sick rice

Its almost like youve never owned a car.

golf R and you can throw the savings from dealer markup into mods

> Chevrolet
> Truck engine
> 50K
WOW I CAN DO IT TOO

Evo 10

>shit drivers
>ford quality

what

So when a Corvette spins out it's GMBTFOLEMANS6MILES but it's okay when a $50k "God Machine" does it?

Or save the money for the inevitable repair bills.

Camaro SS

these cars are fast as shit for pennies tbqh