/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kc7ap/grand_time_temple_solomon_story_summary_some_bond/dbmy71g/
appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew gacha with no Limited servants y/n?

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

>NR has a hat
OP is good civilization

Cute.

unlikely

Reminder of this
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kc7ap/grand_time_temple_solomon_story_summary_some_bond/dbmy71g/

>magireco.com
>madoka game coming out soon

I fucking told you about the inevitable and imminent Madoka collab

Reminder to impregnate your eggplant to reward her for all her hard work over the last 16 months.

No more reddit links, thanks.

Sita when?

More AP when?

Where can I read about why characters are choosen for certain tiers?

When he uses that NP, all traces of "Solomon" are erased from the world. He gives up his entire existence, and everything he's accomplished becomes worthless. With it, the "agent of the gods" that was King Solomon completely disappears from the annus of human history.
Sources: Solomon's profile in the material collection, and Roman's speech after activation in part 12.

I'm going to grab firm hold of all that beauty, then make Mash pour my seed out of her like wine in memoriam of Fou.

All I want is Roman back. I'd never thought I would care so much for him till he died.

God Bless all your rolls.

>Bitching about TLs getting handed to you
Stop being such a faggot. Would you rather have nothing?

FUCK OFF.

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261

Click the evaluation link next to the score.

>Want raikou really badly
>rolled over 500 quartz for her back during the release and got a third copy of vanilla jeanne
>plan to roll berserker paid gatcha so I can atleast fall on NP2 Cu alter and Kintoki
>Scared of Vlad and nurse
>don't know if I should roll assassin instead because i don't have a 5* assassin

SEND HELP

Sakura when

Their translations aren't even accurate. So yes.

The post wasn't about the translation, it was about the reddit drama. No one here should give a shit about reddit drama.

Coulda just said it's not in English

Nobu a CUTE.

I've always liked him. But you usually realize how much you miss someone when they are gone. Specially when you've taken them for granted all this time.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

God of war blessed me with Merlin in my first free 10 roll so he can use the hero make EX when he eventually makes into the game

my reading comprehension is rank A+ :v

I wonder which of us is bad at Japanese...other JP players here reached the same conclusion I did. Did you not read Solomon's profile? It clearly states:

これを宝具として使用した時、
ソロモン王の痕跡はこの世界から消滅する。
ー英霊の座からですらも。

My Japanese is fine, thanks. I can't tell if you're just trolling or really that dense, but it's clear that remaining in history is a trace.

Nobu a shit voice.

She wont appear and assassins and berskers will be in the same gacha anyway

Should've leveled your luck.
I got NP2 from a mandatory 10 roll

>Don't worry about me, you must utterly and completely win.

I want to gently take my daughter to school so she can learn.

>Vlad
If you have Tamamo or Nero Bride you could probably justify having Vlad and making him work.

>Nurse
Nurse is fine.

>Constant claims that their TLs are bad, almost no corrections are ever given
Seems more like faggots bitching for the sake of bitching.

That link's to the reddit tard who was attacking Extella user on this thread yesterday, idiot.

Reminder the guy who made that thread on reddit is that extella spoiler tripfag. He's a redditor and a shitposter.

I guess its a series of images regarding asking your kouhai if you can touch her breasts, throughout her different bond levels.

Cute chinkboy when?

Will Nobu be the new voice for Shiki in the remake?
it could work, just think about it.

but its literally pointless I already have waver and merlin so I want to use raikou to BUSTER CRIT WEAK

See:

No we'll get Nobu's boyfriend to do it

T. Nasu

>no navel window

You're picture is shit

Did Gudao just go full Kotomine on Goetia's ass and command-spell punch him to death?

>nip who can't into english made the thread
>it's extella spoiler user who englishes better than 90% of this thread

Nice try hakimiru, still butthurt about getting BTFO?

Liz Thread

There some good 3 stars assassin's so roll the assassin only if you think you need Jack or Shuten

Thread title literally says the info came from here and it links to the same pastebin he made to compile info. Who else could it be.

WHO FUCKING CARES

Yes

It turns out we were the Kotomine servant this whole time

>the reddit tard who was attacking Extella user on this thread yesterday,

And here he is again!

You can compare his fake translations to the stuff posted on here before Extella user corrected everything with the pastebin, he's trolling because he's butthurt about getting btfo

>We get to give her a huge prolonged hug
>But no kissu

Fuck this game. We better get it in F/GO 2.

Better?

She looks so much better without the glasses

I really came to like him when I realized what a great guy he was from the part about how he spent the decade after incarnating. He never really had freedom as a king and only really got to a point where he was given agency for himself by the time he was made human. He could have spent his time any way he wanted to, because he finally had the freedom to do that, but he chose to do everything he could do to help people.

Off to a good start, huh.

>who on earth could link to a pastebin we put in the op

I linked to it on another forum, I guess I'm extella spoiler user now.

how did this make it past my filter

Post bond CEs

Just look at the final CGs and you know she's getting the dick and or girl dick. Final lines are like a confession.

However this isn't a VN, so they can't do the sex like they used to do. Most they can do is hint like this.

I want to feed your daughter growth hormones so she stops looking like the daughter you've come to know and love.

You aren't posting it on reddit to try to start shit so probably not, but he is.

Yes, never hide her bellybutton of the gods

nice try reddit

kys

can she do it?

Didn't have time to play when pillars were ded and I've just got the chance. CS were wasted 1 at a time while I was trying out teams since I missed the threads and dove in without knowing much about this guy.

not like I wanted to kill it babby mode with 3CS anyway

>Final lines are like a confession.
And what exactly are they?

bond CEs

I learned about Fate/Grand Order being playable in America while shit-posting about Type-Moon on another imageboard and seeing the /fgog/ pastebin posted. And so I migrated here.

The alternatives were unthinkable. Even Veeky Forums is better than BL or Reddit.

I only have Saber Alter's. Medea lily's, and Manjew, Waver. Soon.

bonds CEs

Jaguar Man continues to get the best art.

>call someone else reddit
>uses kys

I fucking love Takeuchi

Is that all you got? The thread was made by a nip. Now tell me why would a nip browse this place, check our pastebin and then deliver it to /r/grandorder, an English FGO community. He doesn't need any of this nor does he need to post it on reddit.

It's clear as they he's trying to shitpost. That fake bad English is very noticeable too.

Jesus christ you really are retarded.

The guy who posted it on reddit literally just linked to the file, how is that starting shit? The retard claiming Solomon erased himself is the one starting shit.

And that's not some sockpuppet account, it's a literal nip who usually posts about politics and can't even into English, how the fuck is that some white guy who translates stuff into perfect English for /fgog/?

>Jalter Memelter
I hope you lose.

>she's getting the dick
>with full clothes on

?

Someone call 911 quick. My heart.

wow

Why do they rarely draw her eye

About time.

Nobody gives a flying fuck, Stop shitting up the thread already.

>Why would japs look at Veeky Forums
You don't know about the blogs that translate Veeky Forums stuff, huh.

I hope she likes trios too

cyclops moe

I swear if we don't officially win the Mashubowl by the end of Act 2 I riot.

A kissu should be perfectly possible.

>Nobody gives a flying fuck

>cries about it nonstop
lel

>grailed jeanne alter memer

>5 stars
>bronze bond bonus
You're probably fucked

How do I fight Vayne as Sivir?