youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

2nd for Fujin

First for RK looks like poop

First for you look like poop.

long time player in JP but new in GB here, should I just ditch the OSBfes and wait for XIV? I had a field day getting every relics on the first banner of XIV and still using them now.
Pic related, 100 mythrils spent.

I kind of want to try the hard version of the Frost of the mountain event but that 90 difficulty is kind of intimidating. Should I give it a try with my team or would it be a waste of energy? All of my equipment is at the highest level possible. My abilities are all rank 1 except for firaga and my two double cuts, those are at level 3.

>get noctis up to fireflask level
>bring in party with whale friend noctis and two exdeath
>perfectly layer the firaga > flask x4
>one shot frostor with the combo

so... this is the power of noctis-sama

ff15, game finally bricked itself. all three save files in ch9, get to the oracle's speech and the game blue-screens says data corrupt and spits he game out. Tried everything. Rebuilding system, turning off graphics, turning PS4 on side, skipping the cutscene.. Any suggestions?

Does your PS4 work anymore?

If you don't have wall/shout pull on banner 1.
Alternatively pull on XIV banner 1, literally just as good.

>veigar
>edgar
are you that user from lolgen that asked about RK recently?

Yes.

use a level 99 Terra OSB RW fampai

I don't have any eggs at the moment so it'd be very difficult for me to get a level 99 Terra.And I have nothing higher then a II lode.

Roaming Warriors, nigga. Roaming Warriors. The ones you pick before you start a dungeon.

They probably scale the RWs that appear by your level so just look one up on the Internet.

Yep, completely fine. This is the screen I'm getting.

Yes, I have completely deleted the game and reinstalled, three times. Booted in safe mode and rebuilt database. I'm running out of ideas, someone said making a new PSN account and trying that worked for them so I'm now working on that..

Game is so bad even your ps4 doesn't want it

Wow.

Obviously. 90 hours in as well.

You had ONE JOB besides the roman numerals. Just mirror the image and I think the hat would have worked.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Did you patch it? It probably doesnt install patch properly when its updating

Godspeed in your pulls then, bro.

What he means are the roaming warriors you can bring to battle. You can follow anyone you like compared to needing an acceptance a la BE, so just check out the spreadsheet and add good ones. Strong BSBs and OSBs can carry you through content early

I did. Everything was kinda of fine until the end of chapter 9 then shit hit the fan.

CUTE.

Running on 30+ hours straight right now without sleep, but that particular screen is it after you select the game or are you getting to the main home menu?

:(

I get into the game. Like I said, chapter nine. Do some speech, Oracle has a cutscene. then Oracle has another cutscene. Cutscene starts, oracle starts talking, 5 seconds in voice goes out, 5 more seconds get bluescreen. I can run around the town, but if I try to finish out chapter nine it crashes every time, at the same spot at the same cutscene even if I 'skip' it right when it starts.

Format a flash drive in exFAT or FAT
Settings > System > Back up and Restore.

You'll have options on what you want to back up. Only catch is if you've never logged onto the PSN with that PS4, you can only restore the data to that particular PS4.

Wipe the game and hopefully try again.

Yeah- I figured it was the last thing I'd have to try, but it seems more the game then system.

My bad, like I said 30+ hours straight right now. Actually I think it was Application something data for the game saves. Should give you a few options whether to upload online and/or USB device

I completely forgot what roaming warriors were for like ten minutes. I did already have a level 80 Terra followed but I decided to also follow a level 99 one with the new sword and something like 550 magic. I'll give the boss a try once I get back up enough energy.

Can iris be in lastalum to give her the flowers for the google ring

Is a wrath spamming Terra viable if you have her ssb and osb?

I wasn't able to give them to her until the end of ch8.

Any new Espers in Zoldaad part 1?

On the lower difficulties yes, but you need some stacking faithgas to get mileage in U++/Apoc

How can I get google ring early

The best plan.

I got sheep song and Celes or OK bsb. Been wanting to build a magic team up, already have a holy rape a team

There's one in the sewer dungeon right at the start of the game. Just run through all the enemies and don't die.

You get Odin in Zoldaad, but i dont think you can get him in part 1

prompto is really cute but he is also kind of annoying

Not enough people talking about Freya . . .

rat fuckers MUST DIE

Is anyone else using this Orbfest to level all the cores to 50 only because everyone else is already 65+?

you are not cute but you are also kind of annoying

I leveled Magus for his doublecast RM2 that supposedly has a slightly higher proc chance than Terra's, but that's it.

there's a way to "stop" Valigarmanda's freezing Dust stop? people say that Runic abilities may work, anyone can tell me it that works?

So what's this Conductor's Tuxedo for? Some sort of light armor with core synergy, oh wow that'll be so useful in the Mondaily.

I'm currently leveling the final 4 MC3s that have been available to 99. Then I'll be capped on all MC3s until the next one comes along.
Otherwise, everyone's hit their level caps except cores. Because fuck cores.

Core synergy also works in I dungeons and the current boss rush event

My advice is to play one session with the Japanese voices. That will make Prompto very annoying, and once you switch back to English he'll be much easier to deal with.

>tidus' face's position
christ japan are you even trying

>iPhone suddenly disables RK and states "cleaning" on the app
>it went down from 2.6Gigs of space taken to 160MBs
>still plays just fine, though have to redownload data when entering new realms
God damn all that additional data really accumulates over time. I've even cleared the cache a few times since the option was introduced.

Ew no.
I only like pure girls.

Sorry.

So in BE does the position of the character determine who gets the most LB every attack?

>Iris accidentally bumping into Gladi as he comes outta the shower
>Ah! What are you doing, Gladi?? Get that disgusting thing away from me
>Huh? Oh, guess I forgot the towel. Quite your whining. All guys are like this
>All guys...? (Is Noct like this?)

No, his is puny.

>finished product says "character designs by testuya nomura"
I don't know, Noctis for example almost looks the same. Here looks like Nomura went drunk. Unless the other designers in the team did some tweaking.

>Noctis banner ends in 2 days
>didn't get lightning
>didn't get fuccboi

How much more abuse can I take

apparently plenty if you're still playing BE religiously

>shantotto from daily
m'kay, not even mad

ALL I WANTED WAS CHIZURU

ITS HERE

>locke
>kefka
>locke

Hone Mind Breakdown yay or nay

mite b cool against holy spamming bosses, or bosses where you want to use a magic team.

yeah

I dunno what this gallean tin is supposed to be but it vendors for 3k each.

>Gallean tins
wot

Is terra the next good mage in BE global to top exdeath or is it an unreleased terra? I can ready my terra now for if she gets a upgrade later on.

>WE GET 10 DAYS OF THIS
>unti 12/28

Just started playing. Units for my main team to progress?

and its fucking gone already wtf

I thought it was Dark Fina?

reroll until you have noctis/gilgamesh

>Gallean tins
SELL 3K

Im not sure but looking on the jp list of characters answered my question, its two different terras and the good one is not the current one in GL so no point in building her. I need a place to dump my mag pots

I could certainly be wrong but I believe before Terra's 6* the only ones that can compare to Exdeath are Dragonlord and dark Fina, both 5* base units.

Should I use all the tickets while rerolling?

wew lad, is this really the holiday thing?

ONLY ONCE A DAY UNTIL 1/5

You retards. It's available once per day for the next week. It vanishes after you do it once per day.

>once a day

Is it bad that I'm genuinely salty I didn't get chizuru from this banner but I got this nerfed arena bully fuckboy instead?

One on the left just looks like Vaan.

30 GIGANTUARS, 330,000 GIL, 60 MEGACITE ALL FOR 30 ENERGY.

>NOTHING

I can get that last few megacite for my golem to awaken i guess.

>330,000 gil
that is nothing

>Needing gold
>Still needing megacite
30 gigantuars for 30 energy.

I still got a stack of candy corn to sell for a rainy day