Why do niggers drive the same cars as pigs?

Why do niggers drive the same cars as pigs?

you must become what you hate

cops dont drive maximas tho

wasn't even funny

step it up

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

>Hating the crown vic

don't forget altimas, chargers, chalengers, and mustangs

6 times out of 10, a blackie will be behind the wheel of those cars

wasn't trying to be funny
sorry it hit close to home tho lol

pigs in my town drive Chargers, impalas, and crown vics. they auction the cars off to the city kids ig

Why does OP suck the same cocks as faggots?

Because cop cars are the cars they've spent the most time in

I don't think I've ever seen a nigger driving a ex cop car. It's usually some 50 year old meth/crackhead type driving them.

crown vic is a reputable, cheap design that gets your driving needs done. nig nogs don't have the dosh for legitimate cars, so they get the ex-cop cars on the cheap.

Exactly. All I see niggers driving are off-lease Mercedes. A P71 just makes them look like they're broke and they hate that.

must be where you guys live. Where I'm at the nigs love old crow vics and chargers.

Where I live blacks drive
>Charger
>Challenger
>Mustang
>Mercedes
It's somehow incredibly paradoxical, because 90% of the blacks in my city are dead broke and pay with food stamps and welfare cards (cashier) but roll up with their homeboys in ridiculous cars smelling like (you guessed it) marijuana

I see big Toyota and Lexus SUVs with oversize chrome wheels.

Because it's what they grow up riding in the back of.

Furst we wuz in da back o dah car, now we be duh driver n sheeit

if that was the case then get a town car or a grand marquis, literally the same car but 10x better.

t. laspecial ladarius latyrone dawillis dajayden smith-higgins, III

>captcha STOP vice

I drive a 2003 Altima, almost every other time I see one in my city it's driven by a black woman.