smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

smitegame.com/holiday-ultimate-god-pack-sale/
infinitecrisis.gamepedia.com/Blue_Beetle).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You faggots better actually keep the general alive this time

Dead game and also thank fuck it is only 3 joust matches and not three joust wins. Fucking retards left and right. My favorite was the guy who could only speak Russian and the pussy Skadi who ran at the slightest sign of combat.

I won the first two. The first one, the enemy Loki DC'd so ez. Second, I just snowballed while spamming VEL with Nutcromancer. Then I lost the third one because our team comp was really shitty and got pushed in too easy.

>did really well as khumba my first 2 joust games
>hunters feed their brains out and I lose
>last game I feed my brains out with khumba
>hunter carries and wins us the game
really makes me think

Went 0-9 as Artemis against Skadi, a couple mistakes I made were picking up sprint first and building pen late but I still maintain that my team was responsible. I was outclearing her and killing her dog at one point, Susan decides to invade and she instantly kills him then me because my ult wasn't up, meanwhile my support sits with me until level 10 getting us both killed when mid and jungle come over, plus four people were in a clan on their team.

How tf do I get better at duo lane, when I play support I apparently overestimate my carry and rotate too early and when I play carry I can't do shit after early game

Okay /smgen/ what is the best gamemode?

Conquest.

This story is wack as fuck.

>unironically playing anything other than conquest

>conquest elitism
Play what you have the most fun with.

Clash, it's conquest but because the games are shorter you won't suffer as long if your team is retarded

any news about a gem sale?

No, and we just got a gems event, so probably not in the near future.

smitegame.com/holiday-ultimate-god-pack-sale/
For those who don't have it the ultimate god packs is 50% off untill january 9th.

Why is it that nobody will initiate fights but as soon as you do and almost have a kill somebody swoops in and takes it. I just went 1-9-21 with a magic doing 70-90% damage on all those assists and got told I suck for dying when literally nobody would initiate the battle including the two tanks so either I'd almost get a kill and have it stolen or be have to be the first one in a team fight and get raped before the team jumps in or both teams would literally just stand there poking at each other while we were losing the poking battle.

tfw the 1-9 Ah Puch calls the team retarded

>Ah Punch

I don't play weak gods.

>finally get the amc skin, thank god i never have to play ranked again
>cue up casual
>me and the enemy jungler are the only people who know what they're doing, since I'm a support I die peeling him four times while the rest of my time obliviously pushes every tower, takes no camps, and places no wards
>we win because our zeus is an arena pro and the enemy doesn't know how to punish him after their jungler inevitably leaves

It was like I was smurfing or something, should have done an attack speed build

Tried another conquest, two people lock assassins so I do too to be funny. The entire enemy team locks assassins and I shit on them completely, end up going 22 and 3 with one death being to phoenix and two to me diving their titan to secure kills.

Best part was I was rank 1 Arachne against a rank X Arachne, who went 8 and 15.

Bump

>tfw no jing wei gf

Conquest. I do like Arena if I don't have the time for a Conquest match. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Domination were to come back and replace either Siege or Clash.

Who has the best tits in Smite and why is it Kumbhakarna?

Cupid.

Anyone get gems from the Christmas giveaway from Guan?

jing wei pre-reddit update

>tfw the 6-7 Bacchus calls the 4-1 Kukul useless and threatens to report him

lol?

Tbh, Reddit is better than the official forums

>tfw want to fuck Jing Wei but don't want to go to jail and get buttfucked by tatoo wearing men all night long

life sucks sometimes

Two convention skins. Guan and Kali.

He really sucks bad

Where did it go all wrong, smgen? Did we just run out of shitposters or was it Overshit?

Both.
And because we still have shitty casual modes like Siege.

Them constantly making casual modes instead of focusing on Conquest was indeed also a factor.

>tfw your teammates won't f6 because they're "not pussies"
>literally hug their towers and pheonixes all fucking game, won't try to take a fight ever

Uh huh

>everyone here giving advice either never plays conquest or are below silver
lel, at least the discord has a couple good players. Okay maybe like 1 semi pro and the rest are cucks.

>discord shitters
You are a shitter if you associate with this thread in any non-anonymous way

I want to spank Jing Wei.

>tfw your zeus plays super aggressive but keeps getting dunked on every time

I died so many times trying to keep his stupid ass alive

was spamming vrr when the dumb shit had literally 100 hp and kept wanting to fight

Pretty sure if you post here or on reddit you're a shitter. Good players stick to their inner circle and don't bother asking for advice on some shitty imageboards

I want to tickle Jing Wei.

>in diamond
>give people advice
>they post hours later saying thanks to me and showing their success
Happened like three times only, but feels good.

whats your main role and give me advice now please i'll give you gems

I want to explain that throwing stones into the ocean only raises the water level and does not deplete the water to Jing Wei

I suppose main roles would be mid or carry, but in ranked, you have to have at least three Gods you're capable of using for every role. Don't be that guy that screws up an entire game because your God was banned out.
What advice do you need?

I want to punish Jing Wei for not understanding that throwing stones into the ocean only raises the water level and does not deplete the water.

i have 81 gods mastered and can say i am good with about 5. How to land autos

>conqucks keep insisting people play their shitty meme mode despite jewrez ignoring it
>tfw only play siege

desu

If you're trying to get into ranked after a few months of casual conquest, how much of an issue is it if you can't jungle well? With that said, I probably won't start ranked until the Season 4 hard reset. For other roles, picking ones that I'm comfortable and have decent winrates with, I have the following:

>ADC
Hou Yi
Neith
Jing Wei

>Support
Bacchus
Ares
Kumba

>Mid
Kukulkan
Scylla
Chiron
Nu Wa

>Solo
Vamana
Nike
Bellona
Chaac

I want to spank Jing Wei for going out at night against her father's wishes which led to her untimely death

>how to land autos
Let go of the right click. Understand that when firing an auto, your God moves slower, and if you continuously miss, your enemy has I believe moves 50% faster than you, so you're bound to miss and miss. Let go of it, don't do anything, collect yourself, aim, then fire, don't just keep going because you'll never hit.
Practice a bit with Fatalis then learn to play without it if its that difficult for you. Just don't get too discouraged when you miss them, because we all do at some point, and it may have been a small or really big opportunity.
Also, definitely stay away from Izanami and or Rama if hitting autos is difficult for you. Capitalize on the God's you're good with, but at least try raising that number to 10. The game is diverse enough for hopefully multiple characters to stand out to you and that click with you.
Jungling is definitely the hardest role, or at least tied with support. Its a significant issue in higher level games. In Mid, even if you clear every wave and don't die, if the opposing mid and jungler find themselves having most control of elementals and or both mid and back harpies, you will find yourself 1-3 levels behind the opposing mid and not know why. If you get behind as a jungler, its extremely easy to feed to the mage that's higher than you, and significantly easy for the enemy jungler to gank a lane and you not being able to do anything about it, meaning everyone gets behind, and you lose. Your ability to control what occurs in the jungle and your awareness of the enemy is key. So, its definitely an issue if you cannot jungle, take the time in casuals now to learn about it and experience it. Get some friends to play with so you don't get hated to death if you make mistakes. The God's you listed all fill their own specific roles and you'll be fine in that regard.

All advice given in this thread should be exclusively for conquest. None of the maps matter at all, they're just training wheels to get you into the mode the game is actually balanced around (Except Ah Puch)

edgy

I want to see Posedion release the Kkaken on Jing Wei

I want to catch Jing Wei.

When you say "release the Kraken," is it a euphemism for his penis or literally releasing the Kraken to have its way with Jing Wei?

Siege should have been a 5v5 map where jungling or trilaning is possible.

Like really limted room t work with in Siege and it really needs to be bigger or at least have side jungles + reimplmentation of the previous jungle fog.

you need to watch more hentai my friendo

Both

Ashur, draw Leia slave costume Jing.

>Jing

You mean Scylla.

>Scylla
who?

gross

how come the only counter items for lifesteal when playing physical against physical is fucking beatstick, it doesnt cut it. and some gods can just dodge curse so its usually useless

>Asking that shitty drawfag to draw is abominations
>not asking any of the other actually good drawfags

nemean basically cancels out lifesteal

>other actually good drawfags
we have those?

>nigger loki literally spends the entire game trying to backdoor

Beat stick is easy as fuck to apply.
Curse you have use it at a moment they can't escape it.

did I miss the Japanese chest? should I care about it?

Well aren't you a though guy huh?

this game is pure fucking dogshit, it takes one button to negate all your efforts to land a perfect combo of your kit. any leap dash or teleport just make a whole kit worthless and I don't even take beads/aegis into account.

>4 abilities < 1 leap

go rot in hell hirez niggers

You should consider to git gud

>Spam abilities
>Not thinking if the other god can jump/leap to bait it or force it and then act accordingly
>Did I say git gud u fucking casul?

you should consider do go fornicate with your mom the big fat whore retarded shill fanboy

>Not discussing why I'm wrong
>Saying amazingly creative insult like "Go fck ur fat mom lul" never EVER heard before

You definitely need to git gud u fucking casul, next time think before whining, go play fucking minecraft

your
mom
the
big
fat
whore

I don't get it? Did her old character model have curves or something because she's totally flat now. (Just started playing a couple months ago)

So what exactly is the point, or goal, of Artemis? Everyone says she has a fantastic late game, but she basically does what other hunters do except for her great ult. Rama also has an AS buff, so she really just has that extra crit chance compared to others. I know you don't build fatalis on hunters, but are you supposed to for specifically her?
I've been going the standard Devo's, Ninja, Ich, Exe, DB, WD, sell ich for Malice or Brawler's or Titan's

She's great late, but can't even push her wave in early, not even hit all minions with her 3. Not worth it, you just have safer options than her

you fuck your mom the big fat whore that's what you're supposed to do

she's basically an ult bot, most arts i know can't land an auto without it so that's why they pick her.

Is AMC better than Art?

Post your top 3 Gods in each category and we'll rate each other
>Assassin
Kali
Mercury
Ne Zha
>Hunter
Chiron
Ullr
Ah Muzen Cab
>Mage
Kukulkan
Zeus
Hades
>Support
Sobek
Khumbakarna
Khepri
>Warrior
Tyr
Vamana
Nike

>Assassin
Arachne
Serqet
Nemesis. I only ever use Arachne though with her being my only rank 10. I dislike most assassins.
>Hunter
Izanami
Medusa
Cupid
>Mage
Nox
Ah Puch
Sol
>Guardian
Khepri
Terra
Ymir
>Warrior
Nike and Ama. I don't use any others and would not see myself using them except maybe Bellona or Hercules
Your taste in mages is good, everything else is shit.

>ass
all fun
>hunters
they all fucking suck except ullr. he's fun and good
>mage
hades is my nigga ima ignore the rest
>supp
sobek is cool khumba is a try hard piece of ass
>warr
i saw nike and felt like deleting my reply, you sad, sad noob

He has great early, one of the best pushers. But not worthy, he's even less safer than artemis. At least she has an ult with cc for teamfights (can use it to escape ganks) and a cripple.

AMC has damage and nothing more to offer

If I'm being totally honest, the only God I would play if given the chance would be __Tyr__

Bastet is so lame.

The difference between Artemis and AMC with their deployables being wards that caused Art to lose hers ages ago is that Artemis has much better stopping power, viable range of retreat and disengagement.

Like the thing holding her back from being a stable pick is clear. What's holding AMC back is notably much more since not even free weaker wards helps him since he's still very gankable.

Where did everyone go?

I'm here user.

Shame. Solid Hornet skin is dope

i still post from time to time, i've only been playing this game for a year now and I already find it a chore to play. I just shitpost now to bump but even then just feel like this place should die. In all seriousness if S4 doesn't bring something nice and new to the game it will die by then end of the season, the killer being some big name SPL team disbanding. It's only gonna take one big name for the whole scene to fall, then into the trash this game goes. I think EGR are going to disband next if they don't win Worlds this year (which i doubt, it's gonna be Panthera or Enemy) and on top of that most players are fucking old, most on the bad side of their 20s.
Also this whole """""""meta changer"""""" god isn't gonna change shit, what's it gonna be, a mana less god (most likely a Hunter or some shit), kek who fucking cares. Gods aren't gonna change any meta, just look at this years top releases. The only ones that were good (Raijin, Fafnir, Terra,Susano, Amateratsu) got nerfed to absolute shit while Hi Rez buffed random fucking gods that didn't need buffs (Osiris, Tyr, Khepri, Scylla). It's at the point where the nerfs don't mater at all since pros will just use whatever new god that was buffed last patch, making it meta not based on skill but Hi-Rezs fuck ups. They seriously need a team of collective pros in there to say "Fuck off Hi-Rez, Hou Yi doesn't need that buff just cause he's getting a skin you fucking idiots" or "instead of buffing a god to the point of being stronger than release, how about reverting an old nerf?"

These people are lost though, there's no saving the game.

I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again: They should replace his swarm with a dash ability like blue beetle's Stick And Move (infinitecrisis.gamepedia.com/Blue_Beetle). That or they can turn it into yet another generic dash that damages people he goes though, with an area as wide as swarm's.

But then he'd have no clear, and he would be even worse? They should just give him something to his ult, a transformation that makes him get "in flight" or maybe have it so it's like a dual stance.

Esports is actually that big?

His honey is good enough for clearing though. Maybe if they reverted a bit of the nerfs he got to it's clear capabilities.

if he got an ability that let him switch to a "flight" mode, he'd have to sacrifice damage and clear in that stance too.

It's a big part of their revenue, yeah.