en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_V6_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_EF-Type_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_GR_engine#2GR-FE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_High_Feature_engine#LY7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_K_engine#KL
tesla.com/blog/induction-versus-dc-brushless-motors
youtube.com/watch?v=kfx0vgRXQak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lighter, more compact, less parts, easier to apply in fwd cars...

meh v6s are pretty gud

It's more like a circumcised v8

>FWD V6
good meme

>lighter, less parts
That's inline 6, m8

V8 is a cucked V10 is cucked V12 is a cucked V16 is a cucked V18 ect ect ect

V6 is easily the best overall engine

>inline 6
>lighter

lol

How much would you pay for a naturally aspirated, sub-1300kg, sub-3L, RWD V6 compact sedan?

Yes , lighter
Sounds better
Better torque
Smaller

Less than I'd pay for a turbo4 or V8 model. Save the V6 for the old people sedans and minivans. A V6 is pointless in something light, might as well go for a turbo4 or go all out on a V8. No need to half ass it.

nothing.

The people who don't care what engine their car has, and don't describe inanimate objects as being "cucked".

It's a perfectly fine engine for cars that aren't performance oriented.

>he couldn't afford the V8 mustang

just make a smaller v8 even a piano manufacturer can do that.

liekdis?

sho v8

>all these uncitable claims
Top shitpost

Small V8's are pointless in anything other than a 1500lb race car or a Go Kart on steroids. They only make noise and don't move you anywhere quick, See Lexus LFA.

Stop being logical and shitpost

Who wants a v8 its just a cucked v10.

>muh exsuast manifolds
>tfw the v8 is just one flipped L4

its not really the first choice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_V6_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_EF-Type_engine

When will people accept that the inline 7 is superior.

kek

The mustang is performance oriented though, hence why buying a v6 model is shit.

>Alpha Romeo
>Turbo'd V6 used in F1

I said non-performance, so think more like a minivan or Honda Accord. More power + smoother than an L4, but not as expensive, large, and heavy as a V8.

Who ever thought a V8 would be a good idea, it's just a cucked V10 (which is a cucked V12)

>not having a 666cc i3 supercharged compound turbo with KERS and Fiat Multiair that runs at 100psi and explodes

I get that but there are still some more ordinary v6 that can go rouge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_GR_engine#2GR-FE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_High_Feature_engine#LY7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_K_engine#KL

just to make it a matching set

a straight engine is better than a v or boxer.
less parts to kill.

this is the best configuration.
anything else is just cucked.

tesla.com/blog/induction-versus-dc-brushless-motors
tldr time

Batteries are too inefficent to be the future.

I think the future might just be nuclear. An infinite power source for something as small as an automobile.

Maybe someday. But not now. Now we've just got hippies jerking off over old tech in a new package.

It's for when the 4-banger feels anemic and you want more power, but you want a cheaper, longitudinally shorter, less complex solution than a V8 at the cost of slightly less power than the V8.

It fills a niche.

>cucked V8
I love watching one engine get fucked by a black guy engine while the cucked engine watches........
why is this board so fucking colossally shit? it's only retards and toyota/ford shills.

>See Lexus LFA.
That's a V10, m8.

Yeah, it's a Yamaha engine. I don't think Toyota ever made a good engine on their own. Allow me to rephrase: Toyota is the largest grossing and most profitable automaker in the world. They can't build a good engine without contractors.

/thread

>lighter
>smaller
>same power/torque
EcoBoost V6 > archaic v8

assmad gm fangirl spotted

>nope
>nope
>nope + lag

>[citation needed]
the post

thank for reply but we've already established how shit this board is but i guess you can never bolster the point enough

stay btfo

was meant for

ignore this post. i misquoted

was meant for

LOL this faggot wants to ragequit what a cuck can't leave yet bitch you have some obligatory replying to do you little fag

BTFO
T
O
O

>all this assmad
textbook btfo

>BTFO
classic assmad

gm btfo

will they recover?

>cuck confirmed
assmad btfo

BTFO
ASSMAD
S
S
M
A
A

BTAssmad
W
i
l
l
they ever
cuck

>compact sedan

>I need a citation to confirm what turbo lag is
Time to stop posting if you don't actually like cars
>inb4 just use a smaller turbo
RIP EM PEE GEES and top end

Kek all this butthurt
WIll GM ever assmad ford girl fan cuck?
btfo assmad

assmad recover ford btfo fan gm girls detected

>spoon feed me mommy
stay btfo

>these last few posts

v6 are great for heavy A-B sedans that require more push than an i4.

stay btfo assmad gm fangirl

stay assmad btfo

Are you the same guy that was talking about the disgusting ""compact sedan""?

assmad gm fordgirl detected
stay btfo assman
cuck assmadtoyotagirl gm fag ass btfo detected will recover ever they

>assvan gm cuck fordgirl fanbtfo detector
stay thirsty my friends

>cuckgirl fanboi gm toyota ford btfo

gmmad asstoyota cuckgirl fagtected

fordfags btfo will recover ever assmad??

Where is this faggot did he ragequit? Get back here and reply you dumb bastard

cuck projecting his fantasies
roflmao
this board is hilarious

cuck assmad fantasy fordgirl gmbtfo hilariousquit ragelmfaoaoashuiggy diggety doo you're a jew cuck fag assmad btfo

itt assmad cuck fordyotagm fangirls detected

the only reason v6's exist is because lazy ass automobile manufacturers didnt want to improve 4cyl engines for their fwd cars. so they just added 2 cylinders to get more power. v6's are stupid unbalanced pieces of shit. working on a v6 is bullshit. the only v6 that is easy to work on is the vq35 in a g35/m35

>the only v6 that is easy to work on is the vq35 in a g35/m35
Born in 2001?

piss off back to /pol/ kid you are fucking sickening
you suck

Idk how any body can shill na v6 motors, this is transdimenional faggotry

This monogolian gets it

assmad /pol/cuck sickening kid detected go be a racist somewhere else

I smell my muslims to make sure they're clean before trusting them.

>american
>knowledge

pick one

>having pisstons
>stay cucked loser

>this post
Who ever thought this was a good idea? It's just a shitpost.

Over 50% of posts on this board are shitposts. No less than 50% at any given time. 90% of all shitposts are thinly veiled corporate shillthreads. At least this isn't a corporate shillthread, despite the fordfags spamming with eccobost.

50% sounds low, user. I'd say a solid 65% at least.

user, nothing is infinite, not even your stupidity.

Just parodying the OP. And it's not corporate shills, it's a few dedicated autists who switch between various personas to false flag and shitpost in response to themselves. I'd bet money Alphonse made this thread just to post corvette vs gtr and ford gt.

You're right man.

>And it's not corporate shills
Now who would rush to the defense of corporate shills not 5 minutes after they're mentioned in a post?

I only say it because it makes no goddamn sense. Veeky Forums is filled with poorfag autists, they're not going to be buying new cars. CTR shilling on /pol/ made sense as it was a large pro-Trump hub, but corporate shilling here just makes no sense. It's all garbage too, at least CTR tried to evolve and blend in with Hillary pepes and the like.

>it makes no sense
>i can't make sense of it
lol what are you talking about? it seems like everything except the RESIDENT CORPORATE SHILLS

Sexy but no

>Lighter
You only need 1 cylinder bank on an i6, and the block makes up the majority of the weight.
>Sounds better
Subjective but I'd wager if you took a group of car guys and made them listen to the two, they'd say the i6 sounds best.
>More torque
Wayyy more diesels are i6 than v6, but arguable for gas cars.
>Smaller
Narrower, yes. Shorter, no.

That satisfy your autism?

No room for your massive 70mm turbo with a V6

I like how none of you are using the correct definition of cuck. My wife and I are swingers and the term 'cuckolding' is a misnomer used by people who do not understand that cuckolding is never a good thing for the person being cheated on without their knowledge or permission. If the spouse knows about it, it is swinging. There is some perception that these 'bulls' are bad asses. They aren't.

Bulls are selected primarily by the wife with the husband having 'veto power'. The bulls are almost always single or in shitty marriages. For us the bulls are used for the sexual satisfaction of fantasies my wife and I have. They mean nothing emotionally and are literally used and thrown away, never to be seen or heard from again. Often, they fall in love and sometimes try to reconnect but they have to live with that hurt because he was just there to satisfy a fantasy... a sexual urge. My wife and I will relive the experience over and over again during our sexual time together. The bull sits at home, jerks off remembering everything and wishes he could have her but he never can. Beta as fuck.

Me personally, I always feel bad for the 'bull'. He never had a chance and was used and thrown away just like the condom we make him use.

Seriously educate yourselves.

Good luck cuck

bee bee dee drops
youtube.com/watch?v=kfx0vgRXQak

>Now who would rush to the defense of corporate shills not 5 minutes after they're mentioned in a post?

Who the fuck honestly believes auto manufacturers are actually paying people to shitpost for them on Veeky Forums?

Everyone here is fucking broke, and apparently, insane.

an electric pencil sharpener?

>lag
>k03 turbos

wrong

4age, 2zz, 3sgte

Not everyone can afford a fucking v8.

Each one of those examples the top end was tuned and designed by Yamaha.

Stop being poor.

>butt hurt fwd v6 cuck detected

>You only need 1 cylinder bank on an i6, and the block makes up the majority of the weight.
And the equivalent V6 is not only shorter, but shares much of its mass between the two banks as opposed to an inline engine requiring extra mass to support its own torsional rigidity, without being able to share that load with an opposing bank. This is why equivalent V6 engines are lighter (or at worse similar) to inline six engines.
>Subjective but I'd wager if you took a group of car guys and made them listen to the two, they'd say the i6 sounds best.
I'd also wager if you blindfolded them, they wouldn't know the difference appart from the specific examples they know.
>Wayyy more diesels are i6 than v6, but arguable for gas cars.
This has absolutely nothing to do with an arbitrary confuration's ability to generate more torque, because it has nothing to do with the arbitrary cylinder configuration.
>Narrower, yes. Shorter, no
And that centralised mass makes for better moment of inertia, even for FR configured vehicles.

Do you consider everyone who disagrees with your tripe an autist?

This has absolutely nothing to do with an arbitrary configuration's ability to generate more torque, because torque output has nothing to do with the arbitrary cylinder configuration*

I may be retarded, but retard=/=autist