/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Riyo is great Edtion

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kc7ap/grand_time_temple_solomon_story_summary_some_bond/dbmy71g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually bothered checking Nobu's twitter. He's such a fanboy of this franchise that it's almost endearing in a way.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5kc7ap/grand_time_temple_solomon_story_summary_some_bond/dbmy71g/

Reminder the guy who made that thread on reddit is that extella spoiler tripfag. He's a redditor and a shitposter.

Who?

Reminder that if you roll the p2w gacha you are part of the problem

I'm curious user, what is your setup to do hands and can you do it in 3 turns every time?
I don't have double kaleido and the best I have I believe is just relying on arash to clear the first wave

Reminder that reddit plays F/GO and if you do to then you need to get the fuck out of my Veeky Forums.

Someone post the Koha-Ace picture of Nero riding the Beast

even though the lore of CCC is interesting is still a retarded game

Fate/Strange promo event, when?

reminder that this is canon

Did you play it?

If Goetia could see the future why couldn't he see Mashu tanking his Arms Salami and Solomon pulling Ars Nova?

I have to wonder the point of Nasu making such a strong set of foundation/rules to the world when 90% of spin offs just toss it out the window.

Like FGO?

Sakura when

Time doesn't exist in Solomon's Temple, that is outside of time?

thanks

I use pic related.
Arash clears the first wave and himself in the process then support with LB kaleido comes in.
Frankenmoe kills second wave and support the third.
That's a 3 turns with 3 aoe Np

Yes

If solomon's temple is outside time, and solomon only banished his existence from earth for what I understand, why did his existence get banished there then?

>She's pretty strong but suffers from being actually useless; That is, there's no real situation where you'd have a use for her.
False, she can still tank everything on top of doing more than average neutral damage.

>She's an offensive ruler who buffs only herself and a single target NP. Her last skill makes her strong against ghosts and demons, but it's just a skill and in most cases you're better off just punching them with pretty much any other class.
A handful of enemies are demon or divine, and she gets a 100% increase against them with a maxed skill.
>Her attack buff is conditional (water maps only) too.
You forgot to mention that her attack buff is only the secondary effect, her NP charge being the primary one, also it has a quick reload at LV10 so she can keep spamming NPs
>Maybe she'd be useful if there were a fight against a ghost boss next to water and you didn't have any other gold servants at all, but otherwise...
Nice hyperbole, she's still useful outside of all those specific conditions, not to mention that she has decent star weight and a nice card set up, she'll hit very hard with Joint Recital (Buster+Crit up)
Just because a servant doesn't fit your unreasonable needs doesn't mean that she's useless.

Why is s/he dressed so lewd and provocative and asking-for-it?

Waver
Kaleido Memelot NP3
Santa Alter (or vanilla arturia if there are assassins hands) with 50% NP CE
Support Bananatits with LB Kaleido

Only Gen followed the rules

(1st) Kiyohime with Kaleido - (2nd) support Waver - (3rd) Arash with Imaginary Number - (4th) Tamamo Cat with LB Imaginary Number

Lancer hands are my only problem, otherwise I clear it most of the times on 3 turns.

Nasu: Don't think

The golden grail that BB possesses. The Holy Grail. The Holy Grail that grants its owner's impudent and selfish desires.
The grail that the great enchantress who appears in The Revelation of St. John the Divine holds. Though it's a counterfeit Holy Grail, it's because that it's a counterfeit Holy Grail that it's become a "genuine" Holy Grail that grants the desires of humans without paying heed to right or wrong.
To the Christians of those days, who considered honorable poverty a virtue, this grail, which was formed as a symbol of treasures such as gold, is no doubt the meaning of corrupt wealth, greed, and the vanity that leads one to adorn oneself.
Though it is clear on the occasion that this grail is held by the great enchantress of Babylon which in the personification of the Roman Empire, this grail symbolizes the wealth of the earth, which is the inversion of Christ's words, "Do not pile up the wealth of the earth."
"I saw a single woman astride a red beast. This beast, whose entire body was full of numerous blasphemous names, had seven heads and ten horns."
This is the description of the beast of destruction that appeared in the Holy City and the woman who was straddling this beast, according to the book of Revelation. A large beast with seven heads like a hydra came from the sea and disembarked toward the Holy City. This beast and woman, while two, are as one, and it is impossible to think of them separately.
It is said that this woman was born from evil, and those who are quick to anger, those who are greedy, cannot resist her allure and become corrupted by that grail.
This is a digression, but it is sad that the red Saber who claims the title of emperor was, after her death, was seen by believers to be on par with this beast.

She's an old lady or something.
Also a loli summoning one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse is amazing. I didn't think any summonings would be able to be note worthy at this point, never thought of them.

Does anyone have the Rome TL so we can see what Romulus said about Nero's inner demon or whatever

So did these two ever do anything of note or are they just there to have a Fake Rider?

Polluting the city

We would know if Narita wrote quicker.

The manga only has seven chapters, no one has done anything of note yet.

That's kind of a stupid question user, because it's very difficult to say.

The thing about writing is, it has to come from your personal experiences and knowledge. While certain things do seem to be there at a subconscious level, if Joseph Campbell is to be believed, the majority of things we write about are based off of our own experiences or ones that we've heard. Your example about the Korean family, for instance. To write that kind of story would mean one of two things: either you lived through it yourself, or you did your research on the matter. You went out, you learned about the living conditions, familiarized yourself with the language to a certain degree, talked to people who lived through that sort of thing, understood the culture and history. You could skip those steps, of course, but then you'd end up with a highly inaccurate novel devoid of anything other than your political rhetoric. At which point, you might as well have used your own world, or told a parable with animals.

Nasu has never been involved in a war. He's presumably never been super poor, and his life seems to be at least somewhat relaxed. What he knows and loves is fiction. Mythology and fantasies from across the world, books and movies and video games, everything that falls into fantasy and science-fiction. He's been to school, so he knows about school. He knows about Japan. And so when he goes and writes things, he takes all of that and puts it into his writing.

Could he write a story about a starving Korean family? He could probably try. But he never would, because it's not the kind of thing that seems to interest him at all. So why would he? It's like asking Dawkins to write a sequel to the Screwtape Letters. Sure, the guy wrote a book, so he theoretically could try if you put him at gunpoint. But just because you can write something doesn't mean that you should write something.

Beyond that, I'd say you're grossly oversimplifying the things he has written.

Every single person in the city is now trapped inside and can't even attempt to leave. Pale Rider is slowly becoming more and more sentient as time passes and with that becoming an increasingly bigger threat. It dying would also pollute the grail completely so that also needs to be avoided.

If I buy quartz for the jew gacha, but want to roll before, does it use the bonus quartz or paid quartz first? Wondering in case they start the new years one after the current ones.

(((Free))) Quartz gets used first.

>The manga only has seven chapters
The LN has 3 volumes already. You're right about nothing significant happening yet though.

Wait, does that mean the very concept of disease itself was summoned as a servant? That sounds crazy fucking overpowered

I wasn't able to clear babylon in time for the event, what did I miss out on just materials right? I can still get the icon, the tickets and the grail correct?

Don't worry, Gilgamesh has a cure-all in his Gate of Babylon. He'll take care of it.

I bet you're the same assmad faggot who spams that one pasta every time Extella user posts with his trip, all because once upon a time he beat the fuck out of your headcanon.

Colour me surprised they did something right for once. I'll just roll the rest for Merlin and save 30 for new years one then.

How long was Fate/Zero?

25 episodes

It's existence and manifestation proves that the Grail in question has NO RIGHT to be considered The Holy Grail, apparently. And yeah, it's Pestilence; He's a Rider because you could say that Disease is a phenomenon that rides upon wind, waves, birds, and people. That and, y'know, Pale Rider, which is what it's "True Name" has been listed as.

You can maybe get a couple things if yo're lucky with drops, but you've only got the one go at each pillar now. But yeah, Icon come from clearing the game, the Grail comes from clearing the Order, and the Tickets come from clearing each individual pillar.

>Riyo edition

I honestly can't get mad at such edition.

I meant the novel dingus

If that's supposed to be the Beast of Revelation, doesn't that also mean it's Primate Murder?

No.

There's like three different Beasts in Revelations.

Also: Don't think.
t. Nasu

I've got a Sanzou that's primary, and a Helena in the works. I'll add you after I clear out a few stragglers from my friendlist. Look for Nitesco.

Pestilence in Grand Order when?

I want to roll the birthday ghost

No why do you even think that

>It's existence and manifestation proves that the Grail in question has NO RIGHT to be considered The Holy Grail, apparently.

Right or not, doesn't that make it stronger than the real grail?

Servants are stronger depending on how well known they are, every human that basically every existed knows of disease.

What the fuck would happen if Death got summoned?

>Wait, does that mean the very concept of disease itself was summoned as a servant?
Yes, and Enkidu is of course terrified of fighting it.

>That sounds crazy fucking overpowered
The whole war is supposed to be crazy and overpowered.

4 volumes

Because Primate Murder is Beast IV, the Beast from Prototype is also Beast IV, and the Beast from Prototype is supposed to be the Beast of Revelation.

Also both Cath Palug (which is another name Primate Murder goes by) and the seven-headed Beast of Revelation both come from the sea.

As long as he takes good care of his loli I hope he wins.
He's even smiling in that picture

> What the fuck would happen if Death got summoned?
He'd die.

Thanks

I reckon True Archer and Enkidu would tag-team him into submission.

>defending a tripfaggot

Kill yourself

>What the fuck would happen if Death got summoned?
If summoned in SF, Herc would take care of it.
If it got summoned in any other war good luck finding someone that could deal with it. Killing the master would have to be the only way to really fight it.

Waver - Kiyohime with Kaleido - Darius with Imaginary Magic - Support Raikou with LB Kaleido.

Works on literally every day, it's great. Now if only there were a NP skip.

I'm pretty sure that they are not the same thing and just two beings that can be end up being Beast IV.

How exactly could Herc deal with Death?

I think Pestilence is more large squale than Death.
I would consider more single target oriented, like he absolutely kill his target but one by one.

Did you fuckers not learn your lesson from Angra Mainyu? The stronger you expect it to be, the more disappointed you're going to be seeing it in action.

So who was the most bullshit Servant to come out of F/GO part 1?

It's Real Galahad, isn't it.

Beast is a class you gain. Read the pastebin.

He wrestled and chained Thanatos. Dude has the advantage against Death.

Well, as far the Revelation goes the Pale Rider can be interpreted as Death. The popular namings of the Horsemen and silly and incorrect anyway.

He appeared, ran around saving people and fire, and posessed a titty kouhai.

Pretty good desu

Tfw no 2030

How do I properly support him?

isn't king hassan death?

We kinda haven't seen real Galahad yet. But Matthew-Galahat is broken as fuck, so I wouldn't be surprised if the real one is strong too.

He wrestled Thanatos, which is the Greek personification of Death, into submission to bring back the dead wife of his friend.

Real Galahad wouldn't have let himself get roasted by the death beam. He would have solo'd Goetia.

Do you ever think that nerofags would bail on her when the whore of babylon is confirmed , but then this franchise has ooc donut steal oc , multiples forms of the same OC and fags who think tiamat is a waifu material

Jack
Caster gil
Merlin

death summoned into the same war king hassan gets summoned into. would be fun to see how it plays out

As far as we know, King Hassan is King Hassan. The truth about his identity is so vague and confused that we're better off not assuming shit until we see undeniable proof one way or another.

support waver and give him Knight's Pride CE

Prototype's Beast being Primate Murder, or rather being Cath Palug, would be a very strong thematic fit considering its adversary would be King Arthur. And it's extremely likely that the concept behind Altrouge and Primate Murder came from Manaka and her Beast.

You don't, he doesn't really need support. But if you really want to, art boost supports like Tamamo / Caster Gil and Crit helper like Andersen.

Thought the shit about his fake babylon name and being Noah turned out to be true and he became death?

>nerofags would bail on her when the whore of babylon is confirmed
Why I'm looking forward to seeing evil Nero

Would death have a concept of death?

>nerofags would bail on her when slutty nero alter is introduced

Why do you think this?

Caster Gil
Caster Tamamo
Mozart
Andersen
Helena

nerofags are brain damaged in the first place, user.

The only thing that got confirmed is that he's really old. He might be Noah, he might even be Cain.

We don't know if his Babylon name was fake. It might have been the truth, it might have been a disguise. He might be even older. He might be much more recent. His NP is named after the Angel of Death, though.

He wouldn't have a physical form. He'd just be the Lines of Death, tied to everything. On a whim, he could pull on any line of death and end it. But he wouldn't have any sentience, so they couldn't happen. Seeing and cutting him with MEoDP would either destroy everything, or make it all immortal.

We know that his primary Noble Phantasm isn't Azrael, and we know that the Old Man from Gilgamesh's Legend that we encounter in Babylon was King Hassan.

We don't know what his primary Noble Phantasm actually IS, and we don't know whether the old man thing was a disguise, his true ID or what. None of that was ever actually explained, or at least not clearly (or it hasn't been translated yet, in which case just be patient). We don't know shit about King Hassan other than he was the First and Last Hassan, he's an incredibly good Swordsman, and he's super goddamn old.

anything past that is conjecture and hypothesis.

>who think tiamat is a waifu material
She's the perfect Sakura character which means she can cook and has the skills of a educated prostitute not to mention those big tits perfect waifu material

>bail something because its turn evil
Why would someone even do that

Would Shiki/Hassan Bond CE work with IK chance on basic attacks? if it did wouldn't King Hassan be kind of OP?