/lidg/ Let It Die General

>What is this?
Let It Die is a third person hack-and-slash rogue-like kind of a thing. You climb a tower collecting loot, grinding and dying a lot. It was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture exclusively for the PS4.

>Do I need PS Plus to play it?
Only Germany requires PS Plus. The rest of the world can play without a PS Plus subscription.

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34Gf0h_B8b8
youtube.com/watch?v=7T-fEbu-s68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I spent 5 minutes proving that Dex doesn't scale damage on melee weapons and all I got was this lousy shit post.

reposting for the question

Poison damage(Healing) never gets any stronger through the traditional means of self-infliction, so as your health goes up the healing stays the same.

It would take hours for my 12k health collector to heal up with poison eater.

Major breakthrough on the logic of the drop system

When?

duh i've been awake for almost 24 hours but this stupid-ass game is fun

>fighting a screamer with poison claws
>get nicked and poisoned
>get mad and superman punch the bitch across the room
>run over to curb stomp them
>vomit all over them instead

Just had one of these things happen for the first time:
[YouTube] Let It Die- Dream Sequence (embed)
Comment says it's if you try to go to your waiting room while it's being attacked which is something I was wondering about. Cool if it's true.

Revenge is revenge my man, no matter what form it takes.

Nice.

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=34Gf0h_B8b8

Just so you know, to ignore posters who state that Poison Eater becomes obsolete
the main benefit is that in rooms and areas full of snails, you do not become poisoned

It means your mushroom muffler has a cock swimming down her throat atm and her young buck wants some privacy.

yeah it's true. That's why the timer is 3 minutes, which is the same amount of time a raid lasts.

>Premium Gymnast decal
noice

>premium x 1 star decals several times over and over again

you can just kill the snail and eat the shroom it drops for poison immunity

Had one last night, nifty but knowing what it means just makes things painful when it ends.

yeah but what if you don't want to kill snails? what if you LIKE snails? dumb slug poster

Want to look like a Canadian Mountie? Well Commando pants are the pants for you.

If there's one thing I hope for in this game it's that midbosses get added to floors so that gold chest farming is no longer necessary, or at least ease off on the non-metal drop rates on them. That shit is obtuse as fuck and not fun.

They aren't really snails, they're just digital sprites on a tv screen.

You need to lay off the shrooooooms maaaan

nth for not being able to find the third bomb

Eat shit faggot, im a sasori poster. I fuck up whatever animals i feel like

SASS-SAORIIII~

>Longsword
Holy shit yes where the CUNT do I get the metal for this?

Are they even going to make money on this game, currently it doesn't even seem hard to finish it, I'd imagine a new update will nerf a lot of things.

I think once you beat the game the drop rates get a bit better, got two scratch metals from 5 tubers, one of those dead end hallways in Moriba.

But I'm also walking back with a lot more hovers and bullets than normal

youtube.com/watch?v=7T-fEbu-s68

>Unironically posting photos of tom cruise.

KYS yourself.

>KYS
LOOK WHOS MEMEING NOW!

>tfw you get the same premium sticker 5 times in a row
>tfw it's a vit discount

>Look whos memeing now.
I never said anything about you memeing, just only retards posts photos of ben aflec.

Fuck off.

doesn't that mean you can sell them all and buy a new premium? the 1* premiums are all 10k right?

Does the buzzsaw upgrade into anything worthwhile?

who else is just doing quests to kill time

Is Keiren-Jima in rotation today? How about Nokejiri?

keiren-jima is up 4f

This whole game is a time killer to me. I'm kind of meandering through, I feel, so hopefully I'm still playing by February.

Thanks, senpai.

Anyone know where pages 6 and 8 of bionics catalogue are?

6 will be somewhere in Crowley's aea, 8 will be somewhere in Gunkya's area

sorry about being vague, hopefully someone else will shed some light

Holy shit I just met a jackal for the first time and my heart fucking stopped when that sound played

Are they just The Dreaded?

I mean, what happens if you die to them? You lose the character completely?

>run to escalator
>do dropkick

>what happens if you die to them? You lose the character completely?
Dunno man, I just ran after I noticed all of my weapons did 0 damage.

>Doing stamps
>Starting from scratch
>Did first 5 floors
>Reach six
>Finger twitches
>Tap X twice
>Waste both charges on the first prompt
>MISS

fucking hell, man.

8 is in Yatsuo, floor 36. I think the area itself was unlocked for me when I beat Taro but I'm not 100% sure on that one. The stamp machine is also on that floor.

Much obliged.

I heard the first soul-crushing bit of the alarm and nope'd down that escalator as fast as I could.

You are actively prohibited from using Death Metals to revive yourself whenever you are killed by a Jackal. Otherwise, you are simply haterfied.

You can start from scratch?

The best part is when you just see X just slowly traipse around a corner. Even when going to fight him on purpose I was terrified, it was great.

No, you die as usual
then a cutscene plays
and you can't use a DM to resurrect

only options are to salvage (pay KC) or kill the hater

Yeah, once you beat the F40 boss you get a counter to the left of TDM where you can reset your stamp rally by segments of 10.

Oh, brilliant - looking forward to skulking around for those perfects now that I understand what the fuck is going on.

Not gonna lie man, when I'm out trying to gather something, and I see a level 1 hunter sent after me I get all fuzzy inside. I wish the game would let you drop things for the hunters so they can take it bad. I would honestly go out with a stack of blueprint duplicates and just drop them for these people.

You're a nice player senpai

I really do wish there was more friendly player interaction in some capacity.

Id load them up with all dem rare metals

where do I get the Fun-gus from?

Currently equipped 4 leaf clover + 5 leaf clover, silver heart and premium/non versions of barbarian - thinking about taking on the Jackals with this, all the jackal killing loudouts I've seen use double giant killer, but even after finishing the game I can't swap for the regular one.

Think I'll be fine with a few dozen shrooms?

Why silver heart? that wont help you at all

31-40, send expeditions to 36+ for a higher chance at them, but they're rarer than Transparungus.

that's cool, thanks

That's not going to be enough to get more than one of them. You need a Giant Killer, Serial Killer, or one of the bulls at the bare minimum before you attempt it, and Silver Heart will be worthless to you since the more damage the better.

has anyone uploaded the ambient soundtracks anywhere?
a couple of the Jackson Area ambiences give off Resident Evil 2/3 vibes

also, has the captcha gone crazy? it just told me to select the images that "look romantic"

Let him swing away, spends invis time more efficiently.

Forgot the one I has a few weeks ago but they're trying too hard at keeping bots out.

He can just eat staminashrooms dude

What if Gyafushka sold the rarer metals?

it also keeps giving me sushi ones
can only imagine it's some kind of marketing to get me to buy some

there's been times where it's clearly sliced meat or coffee when it's asked for sushi/tea

I love Yogashrooms so much. Just a moment of serenity in a crazy place.

I have a bull I can swap in with silver heart, but it really bothers me having to grind Stews for one of the two giant killers I want.

What do you have to do to get the non-premium, does anyone know?

those ones have a skip button to help weed out gutsy bots user

Fuck off man, jesus why is everyone here such a prissy bitch? If he wants to wear the fucking sticker let him wear the fucking sticker, You said it won't help him at all, I just explained how it will, its not fucking up to you what he uses, god damn, control your fucking autism you pretentious fucking smartass.

>Defeat 20 screamers in Keiran-Jima
>Keiran-jima is a fucking hallway

Is this game having a ruse?

>complains about people being a pissy bitch
>acts like a pissy bitch
>not even a valid complaint because the guy whos asking got legitimately good advice

And i just gave him a better alternative to your bad suggestion do more damage to Jackals since he wont have to waste a decal slot.

not him but it free's up a slot by going towards shrooms.

Its like having a gameboy, walkman and a phone when you can do an all in one.

He's giving the other guy something to think about, your post if anything is more autistic by denying viable options for efficiency

>Don't need Mass of Iron Bolts
>They're everywhere
>Need them
>They're nowhere
Thanks game.

You're the one acting like a complete faggot, how assblasted do you have to be to flip out at someone's simple suggestion?

I recognize you from yesterday, you're that autistic guy that was telling people get over yourself but acted like his opinion was the only thing from yesterday lmaoooooooooo

going into 26 jin-die soon. shes weak to slash, but what about any other element? would the welding gun be useful at all with slowmo?

>Upgraded iron to Death Burner
>Shredding armor, parrying everything A through Z, and overall good speed

/lidg/ was right again

Also I thank you for letting me know I can get the treasure hunter decal in the shop if I best the game. Shit has been so helpful

tfw no premium treasure hunter

>See this happening to people constantly
>Get storage to 410
>Almost always have enough to upgrade the next thing I want unless it needs bullet or milk black screw you Gung-ho I just want a weak u-10 to farm and a bullet hallway or better drop % orrrrrr working kill quests

No clue for non-premium Serial Killer, but Giant Killer is just 20k KC after you beat floor 20. I would recommend you get Raging Bull instead of Bull as well, it's two silver skillshrooms. The Jackals have crazy high HP and defense and unless you're dealing 4k on a normal slash from the katana you won't be able to kill them all as they phase in.

After you beat floor 40, excuse me. I went in without any of them and could just barely get Jackal X before Y spawned in and it took all my mushrooms at the time to do it. Don't go looking for a fight until you have all the good attack buffs.

>Hundreds of decals
>End up getting duplicates and discount decals

Just add the vending machine that takes death metal and gives you random shit, I know you guys have it. I know you guys have every plan to take my shekels

I really fucking hate whatever asshole cunt who designed the shitty roundabout way to get into futagi. Can i at least get from yataka-cho down on yellow escalator or this shit is barred as well?

What triggered you so much exactly? Did I hit a nerve?

Hmm, this is bothering me - I didn't get a 'new stock' mail after I beat the final boss either.

You were rude.

You were retarded.

Reminder that grilling food always gets you more of an effect, even if it's not listed in the cooked effects.

He doesn't send you a message, she just has them in stock.

So? You want respect? Stop being such a pretentious little prick, you aren't entitled respect you dumb fuck. Stop being such an asswipe just because someone does things that you don't like and maybe people won't treat you like the little shit you are.

How about for gamblingshrooms?