JP: HonoUmi ChalFes
EN: Yoshiko UR

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>Current Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Song of the Day
youtube.com/watch?v=3KYE2O-jWbo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhl_rvNQXP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for australia

Suck my cock, dude

Are you guys seriously going to pretend that live was good?

the best raibu to date is eli, prove me wrong

>hot as fuck
>has a cute sister that's gonna be legal age in 2 years
>has a even hotter friend that you can easily convince for a threesome

>Mijuku
Not bad.

im not pretending

The Kanan Mari SM is in 19 hours.

Umi is love.

Nobody is saying it was good, but it was decent and an improvement.

>Conan center
H
A
P A R T Y
P
Y

T R A I N W R E C K

that live was bad
super bad

You can't compare doctored content to a live-stream. Of course the concert is going to sound better after it's been put through the production to look and sound better.

I still have the shitty live feeds from the Final Live I can to go compare to if I really felt the need to draw a direct comparison, but I don't. I enjoyed the show. They need a lot of work but they're young and have some pretty big and in your case, impossible expectations to fill. They'll get better in time.

We should have finished off Japan when we had the chance

Aqourfags are pretty desperate.

>I'm not a hagfag
With that biased view, you are one by definition.

Don't EVER shitpost with Riko ever again.

Fuck off Aqwhoresfag

That's not her title, right?

THANK YOU. Seriously, I've watched that shitty stream with the horrible breathing and out of breath singing. This live stream was good and they're only going to get better.

that live was good
super good

Pile is bad but Aqours had multiple failures and slip ups throughout the live. This is something we should not accept.

So thinking Muse is more talented makes me a hagfag? You're a moron. There's literally nothing that Aqours has shown me that makes me think they are better musically, live or in studio, than Muse so far. I don't shit on Aqours, I earnestly enjoy them and enjoy their music, but their singers are just worse in my opinion.

Which live?

it was so terrible you shouldn't be put through the misery of even knowing about it

Shittiness is part of jpop idols. The charm is supposed to be watching them improve with your support ($). There's a reason they hire 20y.o. nobodies rather than anyone with a resume.

The one where Aqours sounded like dogshit.

lol......

youtube.com/watch?v=rhl_rvNQXP0

its up

>T-they'll get b-better!
How long will Aqwhorefags keep repeating this?

Is Maru the new angel kotori?

Holy guacamole, it was 90 minutes? It felt shorter. Thanks for the link.

Until you kys

You'd think people would remember this but I guess everyone expected these girls to be as good as, and even better than Muse from the get go.

I can guarantee 3-4 years down the line a lot of those guys will be comparing gen 3 unfavorably to Aqours saying that they were miracles from the get go, and the same cycle will repeat.

It was good. Emitsun and Rie Kugimiya definitely carried the show. Anchan struggled a little but but they were other wise good as a group. I think Inorin is really going to have to jump from good to great if Aqours is going to surpass their predecessors, AKB48.

I didn't expect suwawas singing to blow my eardrums off but look at where we're at now

Just think. If Love Live because a long running franchise, which is unlikely but still definitely a possibility, in 10 years or so only oldfags will remember Muse. They will become the Pokemon Red/Blue of their franchise and anyone who defends them will be shunned and labeled a gen wunner/nostalgia fag.

Well let's perhaps see if she can pull it back with her center song and the first real live, shall we?

Or we can keep shitting in our thread. Whichever you prefer. I'm indifferent.

>Kenan-badNozomi event incoming

>Birdfags staying optimistic
Raibufags really do take after their raibus. That's probably why all the hagfags are Niconiggers, Rinturds, and of course, Honkgags.

That would be kinda neat. Can't wait to show off my UR burds and get called grandpa in a world where UUSSR power creep dominates.

Muse definitely has better singers, but most of their songs were generic genki shit.

I'm glad Aqours is trying to be different, their Christmas songs, BD songs, Pikapika ondo, etc was something we didn't see Muse delve much into.

I'd take new Muse songs over Aqours any day but we're stuck with Aqours shit now.

>badNozomi
Give me Mari any day of the week over Nozofat.

>having Aqwhores events at all
atleast they're free seals

This is right, the entity that has continued improving despite the cast change was Lantis' studio budget.

>dat weeb screaming AiAi in the beginning

At least we can all agree that Suwawa was absolute shit.

Wubbin' you Wooby.

We can all agree that the live itself was absolute shit.

The more I see Ruby, the more I want to rape her

Every time you post this I wape your favorite idol.

What a garbage live. Aqoursfags will actually defend this shit.

What if my favorite idol is wooby?

no

seriously how the fuck did she get this job
she isn't cute
her personality is shit
and her singing is almost so bad it's like she's trying to be bad

Then I guess that makes you a cuck.

>japanese guy
>weeb

But I dont like You

kys

What if everyone who thinks she hates her job are right andit's all part of her plan to get fired, but she fails so much that she can't even get fired properly.

>Maybe if I sing poorly and my character is shitty in the anime I can get off of this wild ride.
>What the hell how did I win this center poll. This isn't what I wanted at all.

You isn't a cuck so that statement is irrelevant to the conversation.

Fuck off retard, just admit she's shit at all.

Have a little fun mate. Sorry Suwa pissed in your cereal. I'm jealous honestly. Suwa a cute.

>You isn't a cuck
>Emitsun did not do JAV
>Aqours will recover in sales
>Aqours is good
>Muse will come back
>Muse will have a reunion concert
>Love Live is a yuri franchise
>(crackship) will be canon in S2
>I would not rape _______
>I would not have sex with _________

Why do you faggots love to lie to yourselves?

How can Riko be so cute, pure and lewd at the same time?

Are you quoting someone?

Why this live was shit:

Fuck the long ass intros. God some of these calls are stupid and annoying. Bitchy sketchy? Sandwichy!

Shitty japanese audience yelling out random crap. Why is there a mic near the audience?

Solos overall were not very good. Any long note sounds bad. They were running out of stamina and it was only 7.5 songs. They had 2 breaks in between too.

And don't even get me started with the outros. God they say the same shit and its fucking stupid listening to it 9 times.

Anyone praising this shit please let me know why you liked this.

Yes, this general.

I, too, wanted my cereal to be drowned in Suwawa's piss.

>cuck

>being this picky and petty
>let me know why you like this
This nigga

I feel so liberated.

Just for comparison how did ยต's first live go?

Jesus fuck you sound whiny as hell, is this your first live concert? The openings and endings were endearing, especially AiAis, and I earnestly enjoy see the seiyuus speak and smile.

I loved the crowd being as pumped up as they were, and having a mic so close to the audience allows us to hear what the crowd is yelling since sometimes the seiyuus respond. I remember during Dream Sensation, some guy yelled "Yabai!" and the crowd and seiyuus laughed and Mimorin looked out to the crowd and repeated him. It was a funny moment.

I will agree, the solos need improvement, they were especially bad on Humming Friend. However, they sounded fine in the chorus of each song and fine overall as a group in songs like Aqours Heroes and Holy Night.

I enjoyed the live because I love watching the seiyuus perform and have fun and they did an okay but still improbable job. That's all there really is to it.

Way better, go watch it, it was linked in the last thread.

I don't think anyone here was at the first live and it definitely wasn't live streamed as far as I know, maybe in Japan. The first live has BD performances on YouTube and other video sites, but they are enhanced like every other live concert dvd/BD in existence so they can't really be compared.

I was at the 1st Live and I can tell you it was way better.

epic

I want to rape AIAI.

Watching the live and except Suwawa and King the rest were decent and definitely have room for improvement.

It looked like King was sick. Her expressions and voice was kind of off the whole time

Which cover is your favorite?

Definitely no one knows who and who.

After listening to Guilty Kiss I can safely say that Yoshiko VA is the best singer of Aqours, followed by Chika VA, Riko VA, Mari VA and Dia VA (in that order).

Wooby!

She was extremely quiet. At least she wasn't out of tune. I thought she was nervous before I remembered she's an attention whore. Too much rehearsal maybe.

Yohane

Dia's is the ugliest, the fuck happened there

Dia looks proud and she likes her dress. Nothing wrong with that.

>Again startled Wooby

>That ChikaMari closeness

Cumming inside Ruby-chan~~

>Dat ass on You and Kanan
I love Yohane's. Great angel outfit compared to her usual fallen angel ones

Same!

Aikyan probably thought to herself "why am I the only one who wears the maid headband? "

What's a Suwawa?

Anyone going to the winter comiket this week? Sankuro us doing some You stuff that I'm sure many of us want scanned, will those going be bros and scan em?

A pure maiden worthy of respect and protection

Wooby is for wubbing. Not for waping

>Kanan
>You
>Mari

sluts

I'd wape her wubbingly