/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1016

Change is coming with New Year Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out

Sales:
DA:O Ultimate Edition 75% off (5$) on GOG and Steam

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Buying New Year gifts for Divine Leliana.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel the beginning!
youtube.com/watch?v=oWFEVbfCcOY

Friendly reminder that it's almost 2017 and still no DA:4.

This post is dedicated to Solas.

Second for second best waifu in the game.

Best Reshade/Sweetfx for this game?

What game?

DA:I

None. The game already looks 10/10.

There's always room for personal improvements.

/meg/ is dying.

RIP in piss.

We should help them.

Realistic Lighting is the most popular one, but I'm not the fan of the bloom.

Nah.

I am going to take a long nap, keep the thread alive /dag/.

I hear the peace of the grave is eternal...

I liked the Fade in Origins.

It's got some neat visuals, and the companion nightmare sections are pretty interesting.
However, backtracking through the same maps because you don't have the right shapeshifting form fucking sucked.

Someone... halp me...!

Looks like s man

That's because you wish it was one.

Kind of ded, innit

I saw the other one of these and nearly died. Why does someone want this so much?

>Someone pass the bucket for the drool please because this is nommy! Thank you for another hit! This will be my next play through XD
>I AM SO DOWNLOADING THIS RIGHT NOW! Thank you so much Skara! AHHH! This is so awesome! He is so cute!
>Wowza! The hair reminds me so much of Eddard Stark's from Game of Thrones, and Cullen wears it well
Diagnosis: primal lust for girly caveman. The mod isn't even badly done or anything, there's clearly more effort put into in than in case of most Sera hairstyle mods, but there's something really unnerving about the thought of Cullen straightening his hair and even making a little braid.

It looks like a Skyrim haircut

Would have been pretty great if someone would have given into the primal lust for jew curls and made a mod for that instead. The straight hair is just too much and looks like a mullet.

>Skyrim belongs to the Nords!
Or just make him bald. Is that too much to ask?

Curls > that monstrosity > baldness
t. curly hair

Um my opinions are never wrong

>that one errant fucking ringlet
Wait wait, bald?
No dice.
Ditto. Well, wavy hair.

Oh, it wasn't a ringlet at all just three separate, shitty hair chunks that curve a little. I was deceived via mobile thumbnails. Blast and damnation, etc.

>Wait wait, bald?
Yes...
>local actorfu used to have one of those dumb hairstyles where 2/3 of the head is shaved but a ponytail remains
>7/10
>saw him on tv yesterday
>he cut it off
>instant 10/10
Thank you for this gift, Santa.

that shit looks like a mullet

You could have at least dropped a link to his picture or name.

he's an ugly lying bastard

The actor?

Did someone say mullet?
I'd post him if it was just us in /dag/, but now someone would start crying about off-topic circlejerking or something again.

Yeah and you totally care about that.
You're just afraid of /dag/nas (probably justified) mean reaction to your actorfu.

post cross-eyed inquisitors

>That perfectly aligned assassin-hood balding

This place is nothing but us sitting in a dimly lit room with helmets on, screeching and throwing pillows and feces.
Just post an imgur link and put a picture of something on topic underneathe.. or give him elf ears and the jaw necklace.

Sorry, I really don't feel like doing it.

What did Bioware mean by this?

>Princess Leia is ded
How does that make you feel?

Indifferent

2016 sucks

Damnit. Fair enough, then.
Envious.

thats sad, but looks like her unhealty lifestyle during her 20s finally got to her.

1 part "mom no", 2 parts comforted that my own mortal demise is inevitable.

Maybe I'm just an edgelord, but people caring when a celebrity dies just feels so fake to me. No one gave a shit about Carrie Fisher or George Michael a week ago, they were just washed up celebrities then

:3

dwarf romance never :(

Just heard it in the car 5 mintues ago
Sucks ass but it was to be expected that she would either die or become a complete vegetable.

That depends, I don't care about George Michael because I didn't like him or his music but I liked Carrie Fisher and Leia is kinda part of my childhood because I rewatched the movies like crazy as a kid , so it obviously sucks when she's gone.

>you will never renovate one of those abandoned houses in the Emerald Graves to be your maximum comfy summer home

Best location.

Those châteaus in the Emerald Graves were fucking incredible, but I can't be doing that waking up at 3am with a shambling corpse looming over me shit.
Say a firm "No" to ghost rape.

Usually when one renovates in Thedas, a cursory exorcism is simply another expense. Anyway, the worst part of the Emerald Graves isn't the hauntings, its that fucking lootable backpack hanging from a branch in Watcher's Reach that you, ironically, cannot reach. I'm tortured.

A firm 'no' to ghost rape...a tentative 'maybe' to ghost heavy petting.

Wait, I got it.

...It wasn't worth it.

>...It wasn't worth it.
My reaction to EVERYTHING in that game

HEY

Why is Orlesian architecture so comfy?

>ded again

That has to be the most disgusting character I've seen on /dag/

What went wrong?

Nothing you faggot

Everything

EA

They look like people instead of dolls?

Correct

Cassandra had lighter makeup on in my game. Was that an everyone thing or just me?

Ded.

Is trespasser gud?

Yes

I'm reinstalling for that so it better add decent hours.

Is it the only dlc?

>Reinstalling for Trespasser only
You will be installing longer than you play. There are two other DLC but they aren't main story relevant at all, they are okay.

I think I have a portable installation of the cracked game somewhere. If not I won't bother.

>Tfw /meg/ is literally 10x more popular than us.

This is it, I am pulling it.

Well, they are lore relevant though and could potentially have a good chance of coming up in future games or other media.
Yeah, 10 times as popular now and precisely that times cancerous. Enjoy your stay, see you back soon.

Naw it's pure shit m8

>not even 100 posts in and nearly ded

Join us at Mass Effect general user, we are the future.

Has the apocalypse started so soon?

I spent two years on meg before dag was born, I'd rather not go back.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Just 2 more.

Atton? Atton...!

Yuck!

>tfw heating a large knife in front of Solas
>tfw watching beads of sweat form on his shiny noggin

Recruiting? Never thought I'd say this but /dag/ is the least worst

‘Ah, cream!’ moaned Hawke, ‘Sounds fattening!’

Let's post fhm or something to make the whiny refugees fuck off.

>fhm

Fat human male?

She is beautiful and unique.

Why is this general so dead compared to Moba generals, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Fallout, Soulsborne, Final Fantasy, generals? Are Dragon Age games that bad?

No new content/news, poor modding capability, waifus aren't animu enough for most Veeky Forumstards, terrible multiplayer.