PlayStation 4 General #397 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Big Purple Mammaries Edition

========================================

>Birthdays the Beginning 15-minute time lapse gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/12/birthdays-beginning-15-minute-time-lapse-gameplay

>Nights of Azure 2 ‘Forbidden Lily Plus’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/nights-azure-2-forbidden-lily-plus-trailer

>Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash details Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy and Homura Crimson Squad characters, cards, more
gematsu.com/2016/12/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-details-hebijo-clandestine-girls-academy-homura-crimson-squad-characters-cards

>Gravity Rush The Animation: Overture now available
gematsu.com/2016/12/gravity-rush-animation-overture-now-available

>YU-NO remake anime project announced, character voice trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/yu-no-remake-anime-project-announced-character-voice-trailer

>Gundam Versus first gameplay video
gematsu.com/2016/12/gundam-versus-first-gameplay-video

>The King of Fighters XIV “Demo Ver. 2” now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/12/king-fighters-xiv-demo-ver-2-now-available-japan

>Double Dragon IV announced for PS4, PC
gematsu.com/2016/12/double-dragon-iv-announced-ps4-pc

>Dragon Quest XI details protagonist, Camus, world, more
gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-details-protagonist-camus-world

>Valkyria Revolution ‘Elsinore’ and ‘LeGION’ system trailers
gematsu.com/2016/12/valkyria-revolution-elsinore-legion-system-trailers

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2016/12/27/original-valkyria-chronicles-series-will-continue-valkyria-revolution-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is 2B, say something nice to her

Why would they remaster PaRappa and not add UmJammer Lammy. PaRappa is so short. Also why only Patapon 1?

BOYCOTT ATLUS
BOYCOTT ATLUS
BOYCOTT ATLUS

Why this time?

He's making a joke that if Atlus makes a fantasy RPG Nier would die.

Than he said he'll make Nier in a school setting to cover that market if Atlus is going to make Fantasy games but Atlus said they'll keep making Persona so Nier has nowhere to run.

I'm buying your game and also, your ass is pretty fucking fantastic.

Is this real or fake?

That is infact not real since it's a video game.

Is it true we are boycotting the new nier? Yes or no?

There is no fucking "we" when it comes to buying shit. You do with your own fucking money whatever the fuck you want.

The real screenshot.

We're not your personal army.

But what about this?

That's some /v/ shitposter samefagging on Veeky Forums to make a fucking ebin collage for /v/.

The boycott is still on, lads.

No we boycott GR2

So do you get anything for playing through the Nier and GR2 demos?

>Week 4 sale is the worst yet

posting my wife

>Still sticking to the samefag meme
Jesus, you're delusional.

Stop fucking samefagging, you piece of shit. I'm fucking sick of you.

My nephew wants me to make him a YouTube channel, but I think it's cringe as fuck.

What do?

I love how you literally just admitted that you're the same shitposter from yesterday.

Okay, I've tried it myself with Nexus 5 and DS3. I must admit it blew my head off. I was expecting RP to be some cheap gimmick, kept playing Vita at home and waiting for Trinity. Now I see why Sony gave up on Vita and tried to force PS4 and streaming.
Other than that my first impressions - comming from PS3 and PSV graphics are not making me wet. Games look better and works better but that's it. What I like is simultaneous downloads, quiet work (even than PS3Super Slim) and overall monster of interface and functionality. DS4 is great comming from guy who started with PSX and controller without analog sticks
Anyone here who kept their PSV for remoteplay instead of phone/tablet? saged for blog but I'm having great time today and I wanted to share with you fags

>the boycott meme was real
and I thought /v/ was just retarded

When you're being this autistic it's hard not to notice you. Anyone who said something about Nier coming to PC you were replying to them and telling to stop samefagging.

Here, a few examples of your posts. You're autistic through and through.

>being this autistic

>samefagging this hard
Man I know /ps4g/ is dead, but come on. You don't have to roleplay here.

I know this was made only for shitposting but why is this there?

>provides evidence where you call everyone a samefag
>now pretending that it wasn't you but some other user samefagging as you while you call this user a samefagger again
how deep does this hole go? there's no saving you, friend. you'll probably say that I'm respond to my own post right now since I'm also samefagging.

>tfw all of these posts in this general was posted by the same person
>tfw we are all samefags

>evidence
Here's evidence of you samefagging

Not an argument

I said you're gonna call me samefagging. none of those posts in the screencap are mine though. I wish was more popular.

Neither is your post.

What did you expect when you samefag this hard? That "I bet you're going to call me samefag!" somehow makes it less true that you were samefagging?

>That "I bet you're going to call me samefag!" somehow makes it less true that you were samefagging?
nope. I'm giving up actually. Any way I try to reply to you or talk to you, you just brush me off because I'm "samefagging" by pointing to the screencap. I've been away on Christmas Eve and the 1st Christmas day and I've only came back yesterday but you don't care about that do you? I was samefagging all the time according to you.

Anyway, believe whatever you want I guess. I'm sure someone else will shitpost about Nier coming to PC and how they're mad and you're gonna assume that it's the same person samefagging again 24/7. I'm also gonna buy Nier Automata probably on PC though, since it'll be cheaper, unless it's delayed for like half a year

Sorry I'm not the original guy you replied to.

Doesn't matter. Hopefully he actually reads it and stops calling everyone samefagging with anyone he disagrees with. Though if he keeps it up I'm sure it'll become a meme, at least on this general, just like with "not an argument".

Is GDT the new David Hayter?
Loses a job, so he becomes a bitter old man screaming at anyone who listens?

>loses one* job
dudes a director with 4 projects lined up. probably no time to dab in games.

>Jesus, you're delusional.
He truly is.
Probably some schizo crazy as well.
I believe getting caught on shitposting about boycotting Nier caused a mental breakdown for him and now he's desperately trying to backpedal and make up lies about "samefagging" and "falseflagging".

I've made the image but I never posted on /ps4gen/ and wouldn't even care about it if I didn't find those amazing hateful posts about Nier Automata and Taro.

Calling me a samefag with those people who posted all that stuff from the image is just plain crazy but I enjoy people having a mental breakdown so go on. It's already better than I expected it 2b.

Wolves was a failure though.
I don't think anyone is giving Hayter another directing gig any time soon.

Can we delete this thread and make a new one?

i'm talking about GDT. you can't compare gdt to hayter. gdt got hellboy 3 and pacific rim uprising inc.

You can ask vitagen how well this will help with shitposters. They won't go away as long as they get any attention.

Mikasa has good VA...

>Danganronpa VR tech demo is PS+ only
>already used my Japanese trial

create a new acc

>samefag-kun is going insane
>everyone is a samefag

>2B literally does not poop
3D cannot compete

This general really is fucking shit. Always arguing about something stupid.

Nyonmyan, let's move to a different general, okay?

stfu you pum pum.

>isdd posters in /ps4g/
Now it's official, we're dead.

She's dead.

1v1 me you pum pum.

Is it safe to buy a ps4 on Amazon? I never used really amazon for consoles, but now I want to buy a ps4 slim 1 TB (289 euros). Something I should know? is chassis D good?

Jak trilogy on PS4 when
Okami HD on PS4 when
Demons Souls on PS4 when

amazon is fine in na. get either the slim or the pro. don't buy any og ps4. the slim reduces power consumption by 50% and is whisper quiet in comparison.

How is the UNO community on PS4?

I bought an og for $250, came with uncharted hd. They forgot to send an hdmi but refunded me the money to buy one

yep, I'll buy the slim (it says chassis D 1TB, not sure what's that about).

Evil Within DLC any good?

>35000 players in TF2 right now

Holy shit

just got a new internet plan so remote play isn't garbage anymore

wonder if touchscreen controls for the triggers would make chocobo racing too hard to clear on vita

If you enjoyed the base game, then yes.

dat christmas putting in work.

>Nyonmyan playing TF2

Gambatte my love, I know you can win!

A VN was confirmed, right?

You can swap the tiggers

>>Week 4 sale is the worst yet
Is it though? Haven't bought a thing on PSN since the black friday sale. All 4 weeks of December sales and the 2 flash sales on the side were a whole lot of nothing. Can't even put FF7 on sales despite it being in the Steam sale.

huh, didn't realize you could do that on a system level. thanks

Is that titcow his sister?

Is PS4 essentially a PS3-do-over? Three years and literally every game I own for it is a PS3 upscale. And that trend continues into the first three months of next year, likely beyond as well. Console is disappointing as fuck and this is coming from somebody who was an early PS3 owner.

No, she's his minion.

I don't get it.

What don't you get?

So is she the love interest or just irrelevant?

Since you guys have helped me before with great taste in jrpgs what are some jrpgs that i missed out for not owning a wii, wii-u, 2ds and 3ds?

My list right now is The Last Story and Bravely Default.

She ends up becoming one of the most important roles in the mystery. The romance is only solidified at the end. I assume it's just a taste of what her route in the VN could be like.

Any reason for the gigantic chest ballistics or just because the designer wanted them?

Sales, but there was probably too much yuri this season for it to matter.

that's ridiculous

unf

rip

Xenoblade Chronicles X, SMT IV, Devil Survivor 1-2, DQ 7 and 8 in January, Crimson Shroud, Stella Glow

dualshockers.com/2016/12/27/original-valkyria-chronicles-series-will-continue-valkyria-revolution-explained/

Great shit man. Thanks I'll look into it. Those are all the must plays right? If you got more I'm all ears.

Do you guys think we'll be able to pre load Future Tone?

>Those are all the must plays right?
Not exactly, I just listed some games that I enjoyed, though most of these are praised to be good/excellent, so maybe. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

any discount codes for the holiday sale?

any way to use the Royal Regalia armor without the cape and leg brace, like how it is in some of the hotel sequences?

Good night, my dudes.

>tfw opponents ragequit one after another

Is this for C91?

yes

I'm guessing it's not vanilla, is it?

When does it come to NA? It doesn't seem like I can pre order it anywhere.