/utg/ - Undertale General

Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

angstrom-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/155017523963/hyper-charisk-commission-for-darkstar413-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that monsters having their way with human women is the best fetish

skeletons!

Best goat

I put the artbook link with the links to the game and the demo because I thought the official stuff should be grouped together.
Feel free to change it next thread if you want.

mornin people
have a good one

Chara burpfic?

This.

I want to EAT Undyne!

Who else loved the scene where Undyne broke into Sans's lair and shouted "It's time to go back to prison, jackass!" and Sans in the shadow said "kiddo... you said i can't have kiddo right..." and then turned on the lights to show all the children that he kidnapped from the schools tied up to chairs and said "so you keep youre kiddo and ill have all these for myself kiddo..." and Undyne said "You let those children go!" and Sans closed eyes while seething in rage "i cant have, even one kiddo...? YOU GREEDWHORE!!!" and shot out ecto lightsaber from his fire eye

We had that plus the link to the latest fan album in the OP before but idiots who don't know how to make a thread and how to copy paste god rid of it

you too user

That arc was pointless filler.
There is only one kiddo and Sans knows it.

Who else loved when skeletonfags did something other then shit up the thread with unfunny pointless spam?

Oh wait they've never done anything but that

calm down friendo

>defending that terrible poster
could you be a bigger cuck?

i know a bigger cuck than him

Calm down and post your favorite undertale.

angstrom-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/155017523963/hyper-charisk-commission-for-darkstar413-all

>post about Toriel
>sansfags jack off over how she totally wants the ecto bone and how cool Sans
>post about Asgore
>Sansfags post about how he got cucked by the way cool Sans
>post about Papyrus
>Sansfags hijack the thread to post about how cool of a brother Sans is
>post about Undyne
>Sansfags shit post about how much stronger and cooler Sans is
>post about Alphys
>Sansfags post about how much smarter and cooler Sans is and how much Alphys sucks
>post about Flowey or Asriel
>Sansfags post about how much better and more challenging Sans boss fight are and how much hotter and sexier Sans is

What's the point when you can't even post about any character but the retarded midget skeleton without them getting offended?

This. They didn't even have a proper fight. Sans just ran away again while vowing revenge and Undyne saved the kids again.

Just say: sans is tumblr meme.

>caring about strangers opinions
kys

Then they get offended and start shit posting all over the place
Go back to Tumblr if you can't stand being called out

You could just ignore them and not listen to their shit.

>responding to sorielfag's new bait

Chara's flatulence!

>Sansfags are so butthurt at being called out that they have to pretend its Sorielfag
But then they just get spammy and fuck the image limit up

>Then they get offended and start shit posting all over the place
No, no, no, say the phrase only when it really tumblr meme. In most just ignore it. Finally, we are not in "Soviet Russia".

i have a problem
i have more guro images of my favorite saved than i do cute ones

>female chara
every fucking time, one of the worst memes ever

God forbid he not draw Sans being fucked in his ecto vagina by another au Sans! I mean god its almost like some people actually don't find a pile of bones sexy!

Stop being an asshole

lol

>user doesn't want femchara
>jump right to the conclusion that they're skeletonfuckers

>his ecto vagina
Well, it's weird, but hot.

None of the other posters would care that someone wants to fuck another character. Only Sansfags are petty enough to get mad when someone isn't focused on their favorite

But chara is canonically a girl, no male human could ever be evil enough to do the things she wanted to do.

>on their shit favorite
fix it

There's literally no good male-chara x frisk it's all yandere waifu shit

They canonically have a thicc dick and mind fuck frisk's female hole on a daily basis but tumblr peple have to 'interpret it a different way' i wouldn't be surprised if half the fem chara stuff we see is trans chara.

Every character but Sans is shit to a skeletonfag. Even Papyrus just exist to make Sans look better in comparison

That is indeed a problem. A problem of the mind that'll be a bit harder to fix but here have a cute Flowe if it helps.

there's literally no charaxanybody because it's all pedo loli trash

And? I don't like sans cause he don't save his brother and second date with him was terrible, but some one can like him with insane love. Just don't give fuck.

That's what Im saying. Theres literally no male chara stuff and it sucks. Like everyone has shit taste in this fandom.

It wouldnt be an issue if they didnt force him on everyone and shit post ay anyone that didn't want to suck his ecto cock.
are all things that I've seen skeletonfags do in at least the past week and it's annoying how petty and childish they are because they never shut up or fuck off. Even right now you guys are bitching that someone is actually calling them out for their bullshit

There's some yaoi Charisk stuff. I don't know where it is, but it's out there.

Just shit on him and his miserable opinions if you want.

just dont bother responding. he will literally never listen to anything you have to say and just keep perpetuating his shit posting blindly to try and get people to hate whoever his target is (dadfags, botfags, skeletonfags)

except a good chunk of the thread are skeletonfags and will all turn to shitting on you if you do that. They even have Sorielfag to harass people that shit talk Sans or the people that want to guzzle his ecto cum
Are you honestly telling me they don't do ? Because if you really believe that you clearly can't read

I like the shading, setting the mood and scene. It's a very nice picture.

Fucking skelefags.

>Rained on the way from work
Thanks, skelefags.

What if my opinion is superior and he can't change it?
This is a threat? On anonymous board?!

is that a boy or a girl?

Snow>Rain>clear>cold>hot>>>>>>humid

It's a boygirl.

This is canon.

alright but whats between its legs?

gote parts

So this is where you try and discredit the points I made by pretending I was lying? Because everything I listed there is something they have done within the last 10 threads. If even one skeletonfag stops and thinks about not being an asshole for once just because someone else likes a character they don't then all this will have been worth it. However I don't expect any of them to care about anyone but themselves so we'll see if they can bear to have other peoples opinions being posted

Just pick a hole and go to town.

ur mom lol

Finally beat Sans
Don't know what to do now
embracing genocide and celebrating Sans's death in the meantime

You can reset now or be slave to the spoopy ghost

You did it for me!

Already did a reset and just watched the endings
I'm a sucker for that True pacifist ending

have you ever dreamt of your fave? if so, what happened?

I had a fist fight with chara over Asriel's soul.

Continue down the road. Kill Asgore.

they got attacked by dinosaurs

The only undertale dream I've ever had was me doing the final phase of the asriel fight, it ended when he did his 'let me win' part.

So he killed you, and he won.

Sorry that it wasn't as exciting as getting the ecto boner from your boyfriend

We honor your sacrifice, user.

sexy times

it does help
the omega flowey x reader mindbreak fic i just read did not help though

You lucky bastard. Why can't I have those dreams?

Why is a knight 1st in line to the throne again

>anti-skelefaggotry went on all night
Don't you have to sleep some time

Maybe there was more I couldnt remember, I remember waking up and feeling sorry for him, then wondering if I have autism

Or maybe its more than one person? You fucks are quite annoying

oh hey was I about to post a skeleton
that nice skeleton pic just happened to slip somewhere so I kinda...replaced it with a goat

>I feel emotion = do I have autism
You've been here too long.

yeah, like once a week
they're either pleasant, normalfag things or anime fights

Darn. What a happy little accident.

I got you covered, user

God I want your sub consious.

>He actually got butthurt enough that someone posted a character besides Sans that he had to post it towards them
Fucking pathetic

i have actually

i dont remember how but i convinced flowey to wrap his stem around my arm and come through the underground with me
his stem felt really nice in the dream
we just ran around killing everyone together
flowey was enjoying himself a lot so i loved it too
i actually got really angry when i woke up because it happened just as i entered the hall of judgement and flowey and i were both looking forward to killing sans

nice

I know you are, but what am I?

Spooky.

Sodomising these anons to death!