dont be yellow and ask in the Veeky Forums channel
>Snowitzer and tree conversion guide
thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/12/17/wot-how-to-get-every-decoration/#more-37968

Other urls found in this thread:

na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000017938/
targetdamage.com/nations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for NOFUN

Prestigious legacy Veeky Forums NA Clan, LEWD, is now openly accepting members of the Veeky Forums community.

No standards or requirements. Simply submit an application with your favorite dank may-may's and it'll be accepted.

na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000017938/

HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME?

get polish citizenship

The Tiger II is better because it has the long 105mm and its hull armour is better angled.

The 4502A is an underperforming, underpowered "heavium".

Platooning up is just as disgusting statpadding as playing an fcm pak40 is

Heaviums are pretty fun. I often find that 4502s are the last tanks standing in games for some reason. Then they die at the critical moment. But Tiger IIs die first because they have no armor.

Did those guys get reward tanks?

the real niggas did

>NOFUN

First for Jpanther II a shit

why you dissing my tankfu buddy?

should've played it before the nerf

The thing that kills it is pitiful side armor and almost no gun depression. For whatever reason I never had much success or fun with it. I blew through it as quickly as possible to get to the 45.02B, but maybe I should try playing it again.

USE THIS AND MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ABOVE GREEN VALUES EVERY MATCH
ITS VERY IMPORTANT EVEN IF YOU DONT REALIZE IT
targetdamage.com/nations

they nerfed jp2?

when?

how?

why?

>tfw the christmas kiddie flood has ruined my win rating

>le uses a website to compare stats man but never gives credit to them

Yeah but hes a sociopath.

He's said the names of the websites he uses dozens of times by now.

but he says i've been epic at the end of every vid, this guy is pretty much a saint

>micropatch
>new tank added
>sound mod get fucked up

New tank?

Only in public. All you have to do is listen to his laugh to know there is a demon behind that mask of flesh. I here no one in his neighborhood can keep a pet for more than a week.

> Supertesters will recieve the STRV S1

>it only existed in blueprints
>a prototype was never built
>it never reached mass production

Why don't they just include fucking tanks that can fire lasers if they're going to fill the game with fake meme tanks?

Sounds rough. Im going down that line if WG decides to give NA the discounts we earned. If they dont, Ill be trying out The Divisions.

Love it, when I buy a new stock tank and want to get that goddamn first victory and everything is working against it.

Everytime I buy a stock tank I get 1st. Then its followed by 10 games of top tier heavy camping with the TDs, driving down the middle or rolling with the mediums.

7th defeat, got facerolled by two T57s on the hill on Fiery Salient, getting zero support from teammates. I'm starting to give up hope getting 5x on this tank today. Or ever.

WoT sure is fun on 5x XP days.

I dont want to judge but, those damage and destruction numbers tell a story. Patton is pretty shit though with any gun but its top gun.

Basically every match is over under 5 minutes because half of my teammates get decimated in the first few minutes. Sorry that I'm not capable to carry with my stock tank against tier 10s...

Prepare for more suffering because it does not get better until you get it. But at least you only need tracks and not the turret. Get the top gun as fast as possible.

The 10th defeat in a single jpg.

>– Profitability of the 121B was set to parameters normal for CW reward tanks.
I fucking told you it had higher income than regular tanks

Surely you could have done more to help your team.

Huge target, bad pen, bad alpha, bad dpm, no armor, slow.

Its just a bad tank until its fully upgraded.

Sure am enjoying my Jacky Tiger VI. Its not even good. This thing really should have had the top engine to make up for its low pen. I think it would be a contender for best tier 6 heavy if it did.

Because Youre a pedo scum.

Because you can go play a realistic game like Warthunder. I dont expect to see you here again.

BEBASTIAN2008

8yr old playing this game ;-;

reddit called, they want you back

>beita2014
2 yr old playing this game :O

>in a plat with gregor1970
daddy showing his son how to tank, cute

1 0 3 B

Not him, but how is warthunder these days anyway? I only played it for a bit when tanks just came out but they handled like shit. I'd say that I'm hoping it's gotten better by now, but I expect gaijin's fcuked it up in more ways than one.

>starwars vaginal nobody died
Fucking A, rev up that e-drama

how???

>Holiday WoT

only finest of the polish genes in action

Whee, just got my second War Gods done. And it was again with LeFuuu, the little arty that could! (Or I guess it's a a bit OP, desu.)

onnea vitun tykistö neekeri

Thänk juu! Häpi holideis!

Still doing the christmas tree, because I haven't been able to play every day. Don't know if I can finnish it or not.

Are the tier 5 and 6 swede td's worth keeping at all?

min vitun neekerit

the 5 is up to you. some people like it others dont. the tier 6 is the worst swede td so not worth keeping.

fuck off

Here's a suggestion

But kumpel, that was only used for lice. :))))

Help me decide what tanks to get first /wotg/. I've currently got the chaffee, M41 HMC, FV304, T67, IS and T29 unlocked, but I've only got a little more than 2 million credits in the bank.

get all that arent arty

play arty only

Try waiting until New Year's Eve, maybe there might be discounts.

So why aren't you in LEWD already, user?

T-thanks

You think so? I wouldn't put it past WG to just do nothing on new year's eve.

I honestly don't expect anything for New Year's Eve, but considering it's only a few days, and less if they announce it earlier, then it can't help to wait.

>In my Obj 140
>Bounce a shot off the side of a M4A1 Rev and he kills me

Where's the fucking overmatching mechanics there?

t. red

how do you want to overmatch 38mm armor with a 100mm gun?

Right, might as well wait a few days. I'll just get the chaffee now and save up a bit.

By the way, between the FV304 and the M41HMC, which one would be better for the missions?

>Just russian things

FV304 is horrible for missions, but is probably the most fun arty out there. I love mine so much, so, so much.

Jingles pls

>That one bounced!

But I end up suiciding half my fv304 games
Its part of the "losing in an fv304" code
You have to follow to code, otherwise you're not a real fv304 player
And the Bert will help its loyal, loving followers.
It'll shoot straighter, and hit harder.
And you'd like that, wouldn't you?

I sure hope it will be more fun than the american tier 5. I can't seem to hit damn thing in it, mostly because people just die too fast after being spotted.

You should commit suicide in real life

MY MM IS RIGGED AGAIN.

5 losses in a row already

platoon on EU anyone?
8th loss in a row. I need to reset my Matchmaking

you deserve it for being a nazi

9 losses, I can't take it anymore, I popped all my personal reserves hoping for a nice x5.
but damn

N I C E
I
C
E

O-Ho third equipment:

- Spall liner
- Vertical Stab

Which one and why?

>FT vs Pz III

Bit unfair

>fresh vanilla account
>purely stock grinds
>absolute shit crews
>occasional full YOLO strats choices
>still dark green overall performance

Seriously /wotg/, what's your excuse for being even more shit than this?

Also why aren't you in LEWD yet? Don't you want the best clan tag in the game?

Spall

Minimize the amount arty is going to liberally fuck you

Depends of the gun?

>Seriously /wotg/, what's your excuse for being even more shit than this?
>dark green reroll
honestly you're no better than a bot

It doesn't count much as a reroll if it doesn't have a tier 8 premium and rolling 100% crews through the grinds :^)

So, I got the tier 5 american artillery so that I could have at least one artillery line in between all the other real tanks. I must be doing something wrong, because it feels like complete shit. By the time you're aimed in the enemy tank is eiter already dead or moving off, and those few times they do stand still the shot bends its trajectory out of pure spite to slam into anything that isn't an enemy tank.

welcome to arty

I probably should have just stayed away. It's weird, because the tier 4 american arty went a lot better for me.

the game becomes slower as you go up in tiers, especially at tier 7. arty becomes easier and easier

arty still remains boring though

The thing is the t5 and t6 arti are really good, the problem is that low tier tanks have too little hp, are too small and are played by people who are too retarded and have no regards for their life.