Why do Americans hate F1

>Are you Americans too dumb to understand it?

>Are you Americans too poor to participate in it successfully?

>Are you Americans too classless to appreciate it?

>Are you Americans too arrogant and ignorant to play nice with the rest of the world?

Americans are genetically incapable of understanding the concept of a right turn.

no,only the expensive sports networks run it. Us burgertards are too azy o payforthe channel that only runs darts bowling and f1. I watch it tho.

The US gp is the 3rd highest attendance of any gp
Dumb europoor.

Calm down my bruv

I love F1. I'm so glad I live in Texas so I can go to Austin yearly

F1 is fucking gay.

>hey let's pour unlimited money into everything
>that'll be interesting
It's not.

Americans can't into turning more than one direction in the same race

F1 is just boring as hell just like soccer

Euros have some horrible taste

It's not ultra televised, they don't hold the vast majority of their races here, and modern cameras and rules have made it look slow and generally be unexciting to watch on TV. Do Europeans explode if they don't talk about Americans every 5 minutes?

Considering that every other thread has a shitfest of LOL STOOPID EUROPOORS, I think your argument is invalid.

Just go back to turning roundabouts into a motorsport.

if that was the case then f1 would be really fucking interesting you retard

too bad f1 is
>hey, let's pour unlimited money into everything but let's also slap milion restrictions because that's fun

There's only one optimum solution, and everybody will use it. You run into the same shit in every unlimited competitive sport.

Americans like frequent lead changes that occur on the track not the pits. Seeing the same 2 guys win every race gets pretty predictable.

I think the biggest issue with f1 might be the time it comes on. Back when CART was good (u.s. open wheel in the 90s) it had a pretty good following, not as good as NASCAR but still pretty good.

Europeans hate F1 too, it's viewing figures are falling globally.

>no world champion racing next year

There's literally 2 lead changes in every race, and 4 position changes. Boring as fuck

>There's literally 2 lead changes in every race
some races have 0

>Europeans hate F1 too

This.
>Look how many girls this monkey fucks a week and the best cars win every season until the FIA changes the rules again

Yes, but technology will continue to advance over time, so the cars will always be improving.
Also, even if every car is the same, you can still get some great races without regs. Look at any amateur racing series; I'd rather watch spec Miata racing where literally every car is exactly the same rather than F1 personally.

Yep, just like Can Am and Group B. Wait a second, the cars in those series were wildly different and those series are remembered as the craziest and best to spectate series of all time.

(South) American here.

It has it's moments and some races are actually pretty cool. Plus all the memeing on /F1/ General.

The only time I hear lol stupid Europoors is in response to LOL AMERIFATS. It might carry in for a few days before dying down but you idiots or a false flagger always start it.

>Look how many girls this monkey fucks a week?
What do you mean by this?

F1 is slow compared to NASCAR.

Ayy hamilton has a big juicy black schlong in his pants. He's a gudboi.

t. 90% of F1 since 2014

Because Mexicans.
I went the 2nd year it was here and the place was packed with them.
Perez was an underrated driver.