Nice gesture but why would you ever get your mother one of the worst BMW's ever?

Nice gesture but why would you ever get your mother one of the worst BMW's ever?

Also i hope they are going to cover her for all the parts thatll need to be replaced.

instagram.com/p/BOEbsq9Apjn/

Because mommy wanted it and when momma's happy everyone's happy you fucking faggot.

t. Poorfag

It's a nice gift until she goes in for a yearly tune-up and your mom has to pay $600 bill

poorfag

t. numale cucks

exactly

a local bimmer dealer will see this and will probably cover them as a publicity stunt don't worry

>giving an old german car to someone who can't afford a 30k car
KEK it won't be her favorite long desu.

the steering wheel is on the wrong side

>lol n-numale

trumpcucks everyone

Because chances are mom doesnt care to have a tuner e46 or even know what one is

>took 10 years to save for a base model SILVER 3 series
>her dream car is a 3 series

Aim low and you'll never be disappointed I guess.

Right lmao that was my first car

>buying something great for the caregiver of over 16 years of your life
>numale
oh okay user, I guess you didn't have a mother who loved you

theres nothing wrong with buying your mom a car.

Buying her a shit luxury car tho, thats something I wouldnt do for my worst enemy.

even if it was given to me for free.

The gesture itself is really nice but if you aren't also covering any of the repairs or maintenence its like handing someone a bill

so is it "numale" to buy your mom a car or is it "numale" to buy your mom a shitty car?
make up your mind, user.

This includes every car.

Do you really expect your sugar daddy to buy you a Bentley and then set up a trust fund just for the insurance and maintenance too?

>dream bmw
>looks like a 2009-2011 sort of base model minus the projector headlights
i cant imagine that thing cost more than 20k

News Flash: Not everyone is born into a privileged white family.

Good first car. But it ain't a dream car.

Buying a car for someone is a nice gesture but I think with 10 years worth of savings they could have done better.

you can get one for as low as $13k here

>Buying a car for someone is a nice gesture but I think with 10 years worth of savings they could have done better.

They chose to save money to buy their mother a car instead of using it to start a business. I guess it's to be expected.

>3 series dream car

Dreaming real big there, m8.

She could have had a V8 Mustang lmao what a retard

Probably saved 10 years just for the downpayment on a 7 year loan

20k/120 months is like 167$ a month. Lmao like 83$ each brother. Did they just save up the allowance she gave them?

>BMW
>dream car
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THAT'S SAD

some poor yuropoor who brags he has a bmw to all his friends but has no concept of model or production, all that matters is badge

You toxic autists forgot that non-enthusiasts don't care for spine jarring rides and 6 speed manuals for their daily drivers.
You guys seriously putting this video down?

>spine jarring rides and 6 speed manuals
?

Base model 3 series

>work a shitty 30k/yr job
>casually save and put together 7k after a year and other major expenses

After 10 years of saving I'd drive a fucking Porsche or something.

Certainly not a non-M 3 series.

All this salt... Here's some (you)s to cheer you up.

>I drive a BMW: the post
How's that German """""""engineering""""""" treating you?

The newest that could be is 2011. I tried a 335d (because it looks like they are in Europe) and with only 20,000 miles in clean condition (minimal touch up required) the most it goes for is around $16,000.

Maybe up to $20,000 for a fully loaded petrol automatic model.

So it took two people 10 years to save up, at most, $20,000.

Like said, that is only $83 per month. But saving for 10 years? How could they not expedite the process? They could each get a part time job that makes $332 per month and that would pay for the car in just 2.5 years.

Plus that thing is going to shit itself in a couple years.

And I hope she likes the insurance hike.

>saved up for 10 years
>to afford an entry level German commuter car

Did the mother die of shame the next day? Holy fuck, get it together boys.

Good thing her dream car wasn't a Toyota Sienna.