How Fucked am I ?

I just saw it in the last minute with my BMW while driving 200 km/h ? in Germany not sure if there was a 120km/h speedlimit

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/traffic-ticket-fines-and-penalties.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M8 if there was a radar it means there was a speed limit to enforce.

200 in a 120 means 80 over, so 600€ fine and 3 months without driving.

Land of the free

got photoradar'd doing 80kph in a 50 zone today in my bmw
feels pretty bad man

> last minute
then why didn't you brake if you had literally over a minute to lose 80 km/h

i wish people like you would just spin out into the ditch and explode before you kill someone innocent

Wat

In the Netherlands it's a big ass fine plus driver's lisence gone. General speeding fine is 10 euros per km driven over the limit plus 9 euro administration fees

What's this? Looks pretty unamerican. Oh wait, that's because it is.

Instead power trip cops dangerously stop you on the shoulder and shoot you.

psh traffic cameras

Shouldn't there be signs to show there is a speed camera a few hundred meters beforehand ?

But then what's the point of the speed camera if everyone knows they only have to slow down when they see a sign like that?

>not speeding

Ayy lmao what kind of cuck are you

>km/h

we are dealing with yuropoors here

>speeding tickets
We dealing with Americans

To ensure nobody speeds through a dangerous area/corner.

enjoy not being able to get out of a ticket because you are white

I'm actually French but study in Germany.

Germans have it fucking easy with speeding fines. In France it's a clusterfuck of possible fines, but basically 30 or more over the posted speed can earn you up to 750€ in fine and up to 3 years without a license (you have to appear at court to settle it, those numbers are what is maximally possible for the judge)

50 over or more for the second time or more can earn you a fine up to 3750€, car confiscated, up to 3 months in jail. Again, a judge has to settle this and will reduce those maximum penalties according to the circumstances of the act. Generally you get away with a steep fine and 6-12 months without a license.

Nuthin personnel kid, but I hope you get assblasted by the law for driving like an idiot. I can fully understand going 20-30 too fast, but not fuckin 80.

>all these bus riders that don't know America has similar traffic cameras

Enjoy nationwide racism, sexism, and homophobia

It's easy to blast into a 130 kph or less zone at 200 kph on the Autobahn if you spot the sign late.

I know a route where there's a 130 zone that's literally 100 meters long in a corner out of the blue because of some bridge that needed extra guardrails around it narrowing the shoulder ever so slightly. If they were cocky enough to put a camera there a lot of wallets would be ruined.

>Europe

are any of those a downside tho?

In return our speeding tickets are cheaper (at least in Germany) and we don't have to get stopped by a potential asshole cop (that costs massive amounts of tax money) when we're caught speeding.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
oy vey

>tfw Dominican masterrace
>speeding is a common thing here
>as long as you don't crash into someone else they won't care
>once did an illegal turn IN FRONT OF A COP
>no one cared

Do those thing autoscan your license? Do they just send you the bill in the mail?

Its illegal in many European countries to have a speed camera without prior warning.

A hidden camera is first and foremost a form of entertainment, and extortion.

And secondly, there is less chance of people slamming their brakes to avoid being caught by a hidden one.

Having hidden cameras causes a higher probability of dangerous driving than not having cameras at all.

I think I will enjoy those actually.

Nah. You're good.

Just don't question the holocaust.

Yeah but you also live in the third world, and with everyone driving this retarded people WILL crash into each other.

They don't automatically scan your license, they just store a photo alongside the measurements which is then manually evaluated by an employee of the public traffic fining whatever it's called agency because they have to make sure that the data is reasonable (not a mismeasurement) and the license plate and driver's face are well visible.

>arguing with /pol/

>Enjoy a list of good things.
Thanks, friend.

not in Germany so op is fucked

Entrapment, not entertainment

Okay, explain to me how fining people who violate the rules they agreed on when they entered the public road network equals entrapment and extortion.

>inb4 boohoo no arguments I just find it unfair that I can't speed without consequences

Hey everyone OP has BMW.
Wow! He must be a cool sophisticated guy with a good job and lots of money.

Is it illegal to wear a mask?

No, as long as it doesn't interfere with your perception and ability to control the vehicle.

So if you're gonna speed, just wear a bandana from your mouth to your nose, and some sunglasses.

In America they're treated like a parking ticket and carry no risk of license suspension, points, or even a fine more than $80 dollars (even in the worst municipal governments like NYC it's $50). Not even reported to the insurance company.

In Europe they carry all of the above and are treated no differently than a actual police officer giving you a speeding ticket.

>his country reports traffic violations to the insurance companies
Laughing Germans.

nigga he said in the post he was in Germany??

>In America they're treated like a parking ticket and carry no risk of license suspension, points, or even a fine more than $80 dollars (even in the worst municipal governments like NYC it's $50). Not even reported to the insurance company.

Lies, the Post

dmv.org/traffic-ticket-fines-and-penalties.php

Hahā 80 European monies from you

Kur uzrāva?